Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2008, 11:34 PM

881 posts, read 1,589,500 times

Advertisements

Democrats take over CO in 2006 and state goes insane!

Ladies, next time you are in the "ladies room" in Colorado, remember that it is now called a "unisex bathroom" and men are free to use your bathrooms. No, the cops won't arrest the man. They cannot. Even if they pee on the toilet seat cover or masturbate with an open stall. Oh and if a grown sex predator wnats to pee in YOUR little girl's elementary school bathroom, that is fine as well!!!!!

Why?

Because the Democratic-controlled state legislature, along with Bill Ritter, a liberal Democrat, have made it LEGAL for man and women to use whatever bathroom they want. That also applies to locker rooms, women's only schools, college dorms, barracks, etc.

Oh if you even dare complain about men using your bathroom or getting a shared room on your college dorm, you can go to JAIL for discrimination!! Isn't that just awesome??

This is just a TASTE of the absurdities that the Democratic legislature can do.

9NEWS.com | Colorado's Online News Leader | Governor signs controversial bill (http://www.9news.com/includes/tools/print.aspx?storyid=92754 - broken link)

QSA :: Gender-Neutral Housing (http://www.coloradocollege.edu/students/QSA/gender-neutral-housing.html - broken link)

Remember this when voting in November 2008. If the Dems control the House and Senate and Obama gets in, get ready because this will go nationwide, youtr pastor may be headed to a federal prison for saying homosexuality is a sin or for having a rifle in your home to protect your family. Not to mention having the government confiscate 52% of your income (not including sales taxes and real estate taxes or state income taxes) and the UN taxing America.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2008, 11:45 PM

What is incredible is that LITERALLY THOUSANDS of protests of thousands of families called, picketed, e-mailed Fascist Gov. Bill Ritter (D) who STILL signed SB 200 into law.

The legislation blurs the sexual lines by making all public accommodations, including locker rooms and restrooms, "gender-free." In other words, anyone--regardless of their biological identity--will be welcome in the men's or ladies' room, including cross-dressers, men who self-identify as women, women who self-identify as men, and people who haven't made up their minds.

To make matters worse, Colorado defines "public accommodations" as everything from malls, restaurants, and schools to small and even home businesses.

Is this a recipe for disaster or what?!?!?

What really pisses me off is that Ritter and the DEm legislature WORKED COVERTLY and did this before Memorial Day, when people wouldn't be looking!!!

I am telling you, the Dems wants to impose this kind of radical agenda on the whole country. If Americans do not wake up now, it will be a sad awakening come Jan 2009.

Old 07-17-2008, 05:30 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,159,646 times
Default Scare Tactic....

"Places of public accommodation" are defined within the parameters of commerce.

This is how Colorado defines public accommodation, and as far as I can see this is boilerplate for most if not all states. Correct me if other states are different in that they include reference to public toilets.
A place of public accommodation, resort, or amusement, within the meaning of this part 7, shall be deemed to include any inn, tavern, or hotel, whether conducted for the entertainment, housing, or lodging of transient guests or for the benefit, use, or accommodation of those seeking health, recreation, or rest, and any restaurant, eating house, public conveyance on land or water, bathhouse, barber shop, theater, and music hall.
The US Code gives a detailed meaning of public accommodation, from which the states take their cue, and it does not mention public toilets.
(A) an inn, hotel, motel, or other place of lodging, except for an establishment located within a building that contains not more than five rooms for rent or hire and that is actually occupied by the proprietor of such establishment as the residence of such proprietor; (B) a restaurant, bar, or other establishment serving food or drink;
(C) a motion picture house, theater, concert hall, stadium, or other place of exhibition or entertainment;
(D) an auditorium, convention center, lecture hall, or other place of public gathering;
(E) a bakery, grocery store, clothing store, hardware store, shopping center, or other sales or rental establishment;
(F) a laundromat, dry-cleaner, bank, barber shop, beauty shop, travel service, shoe repair service, funeral parlor, gas station, office of an accountant or lawyer, pharmacy, insurance office, professional office of a health care provider, hospital, or other service establishment;
(G) a terminal, depot, or other station used for specified public transportation;
(H) a museum, library, gallery, or other place of public display or collection;
(I) a park, zoo, amusement park, or other place of recreation;
(J) a nursery, elementary, secondary, undergraduate, or postgraduate private school, or other place of education;
(K) a day care center, senior citizen center, homeless shelter, food bank, adoption agency, or other social service center establishment; and
(L) a gymnasium, health spa, bowling alley, golf course, or other place of exercise or recreation.

Old 07-17-2008, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
"Places of public accommodation" are defined within the parameters of commerce.

This is how Colorado defines public accommodation, and as far as I can see this is boilerplate for most if not all states. Correct me if other states are different in that they include reference to public toilets.
A place of public accommodation, resort, or amusement, within the meaning of this part 7, shall be deemed to include any inn, tavern, or hotel, whether conducted for the entertainment, housing, or lodging of transient guests or for the benefit, use, or accommodation of those seeking health, recreation, or rest, and any restaurant, eating house, public conveyance on land or water, bathhouse, barber shop, theater, and music hall.

Thanks for making my point! This law allows men to use women's facilities anywhere.

A toilet by itself is NOT a public facility, but a "bathhouse" is. That is what a "bathroom" was called back in the day.

I am not sure, but I fell VERY uncomfortable seeing grown men using little girl's bathrooms in elementary schools.

This is what happens when the damned Democrats take over a state.

Old 07-18-2008, 05:28 AM

A bathhouse isnt a public toilet, and never was. Two different things. These places listed in the law are all places of commerce, that's why they're regulated.

I think the last little girl to go into a bathhouse was Bette Midler, and she could handle herself.

This is what happens when the damned right wing takes over the airwaves.

Old 07-18-2008, 06:08 AM

1,113 posts, read 1,815,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun2Day View Post
Thanks for making my point! This law allows men to use women's facilities anywhere.

A toilet by itself is NOT a public facility, but a "bathhouse" is. That is what a "bathroom" was called back in the day.

I am not sure, but I fell VERY uncomfortable seeing grown men using little girl's bathrooms in elementary schools.

This is what happens when the damned Democrats take over a state.
It's like you don't actually do research and just believe any crazy story people throw at you.

A bath house is basically a collection of little indoor pools. A house of baths, you might say. And they have rules against multi-sex nudity/bathing.

Old 07-18-2008, 06:56 AM

10,655 posts, read 18,665,293 times
Omg we're all gonna get raped in the bathroom!!!

Old 07-18-2008, 07:00 AM

Even Dr. Dobson can't save us now!!!

Old 07-18-2008, 07:03 AM

10,655 posts, read 18,665,293 times
Evil old sex predators lurking in bathrooms waiting for YOUR children? We'll tell you where, after the break!

Old 07-18-2008, 07:07 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,858,535 times
Wow, that is weird... I suspect it won't last long when Republicans take control... I don't think girls know how dirty a guy's bathroom is... there is a lot of "splash" on the toilet seat whenever I take a leak... a girl's bathroom is always cleaner too, I rather use their bathroom... can't wait to try this out... hehehehe..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections