Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is Barack Hussein Obama a Political Chameleon
Yes, but he is no different than any other politician 7 16.67%
Yes. He is just as bad as McCain 5 11.90%
Yes. I do not trust him. He's dangerous to the United States and The World. 25 59.52%
No, he has never changed his mind and position on any major issue. 0 0%
No. He has a right to change his mind based on new information he learns 7 16.67%
Yes! It's hard to keep current with all his Flip Flops. 11 26.19%
Yes 7 16.67%
No 5 11.90%
Yes, I never saw a politician flip flop so often. 8 19.05%
Not Sure 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 09:12 PM

5,110 posts, read 7,137,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Barack supports his militant Muslim brother and first cousin. He even talks to crowds of supporters for his cousin.

I bet his LEFTIST ideals go over big with that crowd.
Jack only an immature child would be scared of a middle name and only an immature child one make ridiculous correlations like the one above.

Seriously how old are you?

Quote:
I hope McCain picks her for his VP. I'd be proud to vote for her for president.
If he picks her as VP, you would not be voting for her for President.

I suppose she does demonstrate a competence like that of McCain, as when she did nothing with the PDB from August 2001.

Jack, could you be a more blind extreme right winger?

I really don't think its possible that you could be any further to the illogical irrational right than you are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2008, 07:41 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,369,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
she's a pretty damn qualified token. I may not agree with her politically, but she has worked hard to get where she is. she is only a republican because her father was not allowed to vote in democrat primaries when she was growing up, but the republicans let him vote. this was back when the republican party was good. or at least better.
sarcasm is so totally wasted on you.

Old 07-19-2008, 09:27 PM

3,301 posts, read 6,324,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
Condi is a token. Which basically mean she will have no need to change her colors until the environment around her changes.
She is one extremely, strong woman.

If she does not run for political office, I hope she gets her dream of NFL president.

Old 08-27-2008, 04:56 PM

139 posts, read 723,827 times
All politicians flip flop, but Obama gets away with it more than most politicians. His followers seem ready to forgive him anything and everything. His groupees scare me. I've never seen any group so hateful, zombified, and protective of their leader (besides religious cults).

Granted, not all his supporters are in the groupee category, but he has a generous helping of groupees wherever he turns. It can't be healthy for his ego.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections