Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2008, 05:51 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by norcalmom101 View Post
I hope the Palestinians send him as much as they can afford! God bless them!!
You show your true colors!, a real patriot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2008, 07:01 PM

2,779 posts, read 7,523,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
You show your true colors!, a real patriot.
Yes, dear, a REAL patriot, not one of the phony full of hot air rhetoric but no substance or comprehension of international affairs kind of patriots

Old 08-04-2008, 07:10 PM

5,407 posts, read 7,795,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by norcalmom101 View Post
Yes, dear, a REAL patriot, not one of the phony full of hot air rhetoric but no substance or comprehension of international affairs kind of patriots
he, he. Yup, a real patriot understands we need to start worrying about America.
Not about the West Bank or the Gaza Strip or some other Godforsaken piece of desert rock on the other side of the world.

Old 08-04-2008, 07:11 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Quote:
How nice to know that you cheer the terrorists/terorrists sympathizers and their murderous methods.

Old 08-04-2008, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
How nice to know that you cheer the terrorists/terorrists sympathizers and their murderous methods.
Can you name a terrorist threatening America for us from Palestine, Sanrene?

Didn't think so.

Old 08-04-2008, 07:19 PM

Quote:
I wasn't talking about Israel, sanrene.

Old 08-04-2008, 07:20 PM

23 posts, read 28,195 times
Wink FEC Laws state

FEC Laws state that only American citizens or holders of valid US Green Card can donate to a presidential campaign committee.

You may read the laws of campaign finance on the FEC website.

This is the law. Period.

FEC law further states that there is a $ limit for individual donors.

This is not a political issue, but this is US Federal campaign law.

Isn't there enough criminals in the government "serving the people" as it is? Why put another lawbreaker in office?

Obama for America presidential campaign committee has violated the federal law by accepting donations over the limit and from non-US citizens.

Furthermore, Individual donors to a presidential campaign Committee are allowed a $2,300 limit per election cycle. This means that a maximum amount of $2,300 for the primary and $2,300 for the national election with a total of $4,600 per individual donor.

We are talking about Obama For America, which is Obama's presidential campaign committee.

No PACs or other organizations may legally donate to a presidential committee.

Other donors who want to donate hundreds of thousands of dollars to Obama in a laundered round about manner may do so legally through VoteHope. VoteHope is a 527 and aPAC for Obama. The other PAC is PowerPac.org . The Co-founder of VoteHope the 527 and the PAC is Benjamin Jealous.

For the Heavy "palestinian" supporter in this thread, Mr. Jealous is currently serving as chairman of the Rosenberg Foundation located in CA. In September, Mr. jealous will take over as the new President of the NAACP. Mr. Jealous is a Columbia University Alum just like Sen. Obama.

Now for anyone who want to search through the PDF scanned donor receipts on the FEC website can do so. But the Edwan donations will not come up on the main over $200 donations. You will have to through page by page on the PDF receipt scans.

I have done this and I have seen the receipts. The proof is on the FEC site. The proof of the illegal donations are right there in the receipts that Obama For America gave to the FEC. Look at the shear numbers of the donors and you will understand that when the FEC first attempted to download the Obama Donor info the FEC program crashed as too much for FEC to handle.

So essentially it has taken some moms and some housewives and afew blogger to take the time to research this matter.

Now, I have done extensive research and I have come across an El jazeera network video report that there are individuals currently living in the Gaza Strip that have called American voters through Skype pretending to be Americans campaigning for Obama. Furthermore,these individuals from the Gaza Internet Cafe have frequently passed themselves off as US citizens and blanketed US message boards. Keep in mind this is an El jazeera News report that you may view on YouTube, so this is not coming from conservative Fox news, Hello?

I lived in Northern California for 14 years NorCalmom??? So why don't you give the name of the quaint little town in Southern Sonoma County or where is the cool place to take the kids or what are the popular festivals in Sonoma Co or Marin? Parades to take the kids to in the area? I raised my kid there so I know, do you? What college has the Mustangs as a mascot? Easily searchable via google-how about High School mascots?

Have you read "Dreams From My Father"? Or is just sitting on your latte table for show? Or your internet cafe table.

I am a thoroughly informed voter, are you? Are you in a geographic location conducive for voting in the US presidential elections this November or will it be a bit of a commute for you?

Old 08-04-2008, 07:20 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Quote:
Can you name a terrorist threatening America for us from Palestine, Sanrene?
Is that really all that matters to you? So you approve of homicide bombers blowing up innocents on buses? Does it really make a difference who these animals terrorize?

Old 08-04-2008, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Is that really all that matters to you? So you approve of homicide bombers blowing up innocents on buses? Does it really make a difference who these animals terrorize?
You still didn't answer the question.

Old 08-04-2008, 07:24 PM

Quote:
No I don't approve Sanrene. Nor do I approve of Israeli bombs blowing up Palestinian families.

Above all, I don't approve of our taxpayer dollars continuing to fund a war on the other side of the world that has nothing at all to do with us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections