Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 10:29 PM

1,793 posts, read 1,451,943 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Please; Snopes is a left-wing website.
Shirley you jest.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2008, 11:25 PM

42 posts, read 177,547 times
Quote:
Please; Snopes is a left-wing website. Of course they debunk every criticism of obama.
thanks Sanrene...as to whether it's true or not...well that is up to the person reading it now isn't it? Personally I believe it...I don't like Obama or McCain. In my opinion there is only one man that can do this job with honesty, integrity (and lets be real those 2 words are oxymorons when you are talking about politicians) and an eye on the constitution. Like it or not it's Ron Paul.

Read his book The Revolution A Manifesto. He explains the constitution so that even idiot politicians can understand it. He also explains why we have no business being in the middle east to begin with.

If you don't read any other book before the general election, read this one. You will want to vote for Ron Paul after you finish it. Can you say that about Obama? I sure as hell can't .

DEB

Old 08-08-2008, 04:19 AM

4,664 posts, read 8,242,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Chick View Post
I have been reading Nobamas book Audacity of Hope, this book was a waste of my library card use, full of what I expected, all about him. What do you expect!
OBAMA Nation this not !!

This response left me in total shock... that you claim to be able to read Now that can't be true can it?

Old 08-08-2008, 04:32 AM

571 posts, read 853,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
EXCLUSIVE: Interview with David Freddoso, Author of 'The Case Against Barack Obama'
08/04/2008 Print This
Forward
Feedback
Digg This!
Subscribe
Archives
Sponsored By:

Michelle Oddis: Dave, you’re a reporter, not a columnist. You’ve worked very hard to dig into the Obama story. You've said that you started reporting on Barack Obama in 2004. After all this research, what do you think is the most important thing people should know about Sen. Obama?

David Freddoso: The main lesson is that Barack Obama’s record, throughout his career, demonstrates conclusively that he has never been a reformer, that this image of “change and hope” that he projects is really a great lie. In fact there’s never been a single time in Senator Obama’s political career where he did something that was difficult and would cost him politically for the sake of needed reforms and change.

If you want to read more...click on the link.

HUMAN EVENTS EXCLUSIVE: Interview with David Freddoso, Author of 'The Case Against Barack Obama' - HUMAN EVENTS (http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=27865 - broken link)
Woot more republicans trying to attack obama in expernce.
Il tell you this right now though McCain says he is going to change washington. So why is he going to change washington now not the 27 years he was in office.

Obama has been voting bill after bill for economic reforms for end of this costly war for the start of something new he doesnt change his believes because its unpopular.

Old 08-08-2008, 04:59 AM

4,829 posts, read 6,931,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Daley machine support? Check. Rezko? Check. Not in the Senate very long before running for president? Check.
Obamatron alert!

Old 08-08-2008, 05:06 AM

4,829 posts, read 6,931,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
This is from mediaMatters but googling freddoso lies will bring a plethora of proof::
I tried googling freddoso lies but mistakenly put Obama instead of freddoso. Not to worry I still got a plethora of proof of lies.

Old 08-08-2008, 06:19 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,153,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb_from_Trevorton View Post
thanks Sanrene...as to whether it's true or not...well that is up to the person reading it now isn't it? Personally I believe it...I don't like Obama or McCain. In my opinion there is only one man that can do this job with honesty, integrity (and lets be real those 2 words are oxymorons when you are talking about politicians) and an eye on the constitution. Like it or not it's Ron Paul.

Read his book The Revolution A Manifesto. He explains the constitution so that even idiot politicians can understand it. He also explains why we have no business being in the middle east to begin with.

If you don't read any other book before the general election, read this one. You will want to vote for Ron Paul after you finish it. Can you say that about Obama? I sure as hell can't .

DEB
WHA!

"""true or not...well that is up to the person reading it now isn't it? ""

UH NO...it isn't ..it's up to the facts !

Oh My GAWD repubs and their total lack of logic and reasoning ability!!!!

Lies are printed...it doesn't make them true no matter WHO reads them ..

Old 08-08-2008, 06:44 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Quote:
Lies are printed...it doesn't make them true no matter WHO reads them ..
This coming from the poster who believes EVERY friggin lie ever written in left-wing loon papers (and sites) about "W"?
Give me a break!

Old 08-08-2008, 06:56 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,153,076 times
Quote:
This coming from the poster who believes EVERY friggin lie ever written in left-wing loon papers (and sites) about "W"?
Give me a break!

Do not speak for me . This is NOT a group activity.

YOU do not know what I believe. YOU have no facts so choose to lie about what I believe....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections