Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2008, 12:29 AM

4,714 posts, read 8,462,916 times

Advertisements

What a great guy. For example, he obtained the license to marry Cindy while he was still married to his first wife, Carol. What a great guy.

His ex-wife Carol said, "When John was 40, he wanted to be 25."

Read all about it in these three articles.

The wife John McCain callously left behind | Mail Online
(In this article, Ted Sampley, who fought with Special Forces in Vietnam and now campaigns for veterens' rights uses the word 'deceit' in reference to McCain. Strong stuff.)

McCain's broken marriage and fractured Reagan friendship - Los Angeles Times
(This article describes how McCain's treatment of Carol almost ruined his relationship with the Reagans, who had adored Carol.)

First Door on the Left » McCain’s family values

Last edited by ParkTwain; 08-14-2008 at 12:42 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2008, 11:21 AM

4,714 posts, read 8,462,916 times
No comments yet from the "family values" crowd?

Just thought the more sensitive Repubs should know what kind of man they've got in their corner. Couldn't make admiral, like the father and grandfather before him, so he thought he would try for President, which trumps an admiral of course.

Old 08-14-2008, 11:25 AM

8,577 posts, read 7,853,502 times
what family values crowd? so what if mccain was going on his second marriage while barack was struggling with a crippling addiction to drugs. is one better than the other? mccain liked women, and barack liked stuffing dead presidents up his nose.

Old 08-14-2008, 11:37 AM

571 posts, read 853,312 times
LOL McCain supporters are speechless i give u star for achieving the impossible.

I cant wait till the story that the new yorks time posted durning the primaries that McCain is cheating on his current wife starts being questioned and looked into more. If theres an investigation into this and it turns out true which after cheating on his first wife i wouldnt be surprised, he will be done and the only choice left will be Obama

Last edited by .....think; 08-14-2008 at 11:46 AM..

Old 08-14-2008, 11:55 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,209,672 times
good grief
this happened 25 or 30 years ago
he has written about it and talked about it by McCain
how come Obama fans screem if anyone brings up something about their idol from last week, but they want to drag up crap and spread it around.
Speechless, I don't think so.
MCCAIN "08!

Old 08-14-2008, 11:59 AM

um, I heard yesterday of some rumors going around about obama cheating on his wife, so be careful what you wish for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .....think View Post
LOL McCain supporters are speechless i give u star for achieving the impossible.

I cant wait till the story that the new yorks time posted durning the primaries that McCain is cheating on his current wife starts being questioned and looked into more. If theres an investigation into this and it turns out true which after cheating on his first wife i wouldnt be surprised, he will be done and the only choice left will be Obama

Old 08-14-2008, 12:05 PM

5,342 posts, read 4,430,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkTwain View Post
No comments yet from the "family values" crowd?

Perhaps they are reading and thinking, "Why address a subject that has been addressed before ad nauseam?"

Old 08-14-2008, 12:06 PM

I remember when the NY time reported that mccain had an affair with someone he worked with, and they had absolutely no proof or source. they just printed what they wanted to print, which is why the NY times is a tabloid.

MOD CUT

Last edited by NewToCA; 08-14-2008 at 03:36 PM.. Reason: deleted source posting containing personal attack, your' posting is fine

Old 08-14-2008, 12:07 PM

15,402 posts, read 28,954,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibginnie View Post
Perhaps they are reading and thinking, "Why address a subject that has been addressed before ad nauseam?"
Amen!!!! I was going to say something along the same lines, but couldn't decide how to put it. I'm amazed Mr. Dead Horse hasn't already stopped by.

Old 08-14-2008, 12:12 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,209,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
um, I heard yesterday of some rumors going around about obama cheating on his wife, so be careful what you wish for.

it is one of the white women in his ads
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections