Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2008, 11:28 AM

195 posts, read 593,945 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorp200 View Post
Aha! Yesterday you insisted to me you're voting for McCain because you think he's the best candidate. Above you admit he insulted half of the democratic electorate.

Well, again, thank yourself and your delusional, self-centered cronies when everything goes down the tubes and your own heroine cuts you off as well. Hillary is probably so disgusted by the lot of you at this point that I wouldn't be surprised if a McCain victory due to PUMA and the rest of the blind drives her right into the private sector.

Some of these Obama lemmings are just obnoxious. Believe it or not, there's many of us who don't know what PUMA is. We just believe Obama is way too inexperienced for the job.

What's with gabbing? Let's vote and be done with it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2008, 11:29 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,208,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
disenfranchised MI FL? Those states are the ones that broke the rules. Dont blame Obama for that. Whether those states were counted or not it would have been irrelevant bacause the superdelegates were going to pick who had the most pledged delegates and that was Obama. Its like they are blaming Obama for everything. It wasnt Obama who put sexism into the campaign, it was the media. In fact the media is responsible for alot of this crap especially FOX News. Michigan and Florida broke the DNC rules not Obama. If people have a problem with the rules, then take it out on the DNC. So why all this hatred towards Obama? What did he do to make them so mad? Hillary was the one who got real negative and nasty in the primaries, not Obama.

oh yeah, Obama was so outraged with Fla and Mich he fought them tooth and nail,b/c he knew they would put Hillary over to win, THEN, THE ONE,
OBAMA NOWS GIVES THEM FULL VOTES<<<WHY?? TO CON THEM
Obama is a flipping sleeze and THAT is why I will not vote for him
he is a scumb bag that is why I will not give him my vote
got a problem with that??
GOOD .

Old 08-25-2008, 11:29 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,408,066 times
Quote:
Here is the thing. If Obama loses and Hillary runs and wins the nomination in 2012, it will be the Obama supporters that will be voting for a McCain re-election to keep Hillary from winning...tip for tap.
There'll be no "tit-for-tat" because Hillary's "base" was far more conservative than Obama's "base."

Many "Reagan Dems" and "blue collar dems" supported Hillary, and have no problem supporting Republican candidates. Not all Democrats fall completely in line with the Dem party platform.

Where Obamaphiles like to say "where ya gonna go," the shoe is really on the other foot. They'd vote for a stuffed animal over a Republican. Obama represents the left wing of the party... the moonbat liberal wing. I would vote against Obama just for that very reason, as I don't want moonbat liberals to be the driving force behind policy in the democratic party. Moonbats liberals are usually good at academia and protesting, but not much else.

Old 08-25-2008, 11:30 AM

3,353 posts, read 4,966,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citygal1 View Post
Some of these Obama lemmings are just obnoxious. Believe it or not, there's many of us who don't know what PUMA is. We just believe Obama is way too inexperienced for the job.

What's with gabbing? Let's vote and be done with it.
Maybe you should educate yourself then...

I think it's hilarious that two of you are calling me an Obama lemming. It wasn't that long ago that a passionate Obama-supporting friend of mine nearly stopped talking to me because I was voting for Clinton. I gave it much thought and went with Obama in the end.

Thought. It's a lovely concept.

195 posts, read 593,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packersnut21 View Post
It seems like sour grapes to me. Well my person didn't win so I wont vote for the person that beat her. How is McCain anything like Hillary? People need to grow up and get over the fact Hillary didn't win.

We won't vote for Obama because he is NOT ready. No matter what you lemmings say, truth is truth.

Quote:
Well I dont think Obama will lose. If it were a popular vote election it would be possible because the sour grapes could make a difference. But since the election is based on the electorial college im not worried. The unhappy Hillary supporters are mainly in states where a republican would never win today. Obama's margin in those states might not be as wide but he will still win them.

hold on to that thought LOL
we are everywhere!

Old 08-25-2008, 11:31 AM

3,353 posts, read 4,966,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
oh yeah, Obama was so outraged with Fla and Mich he fought them tooth and nail,b/c he knew they would put Hillary over to win, THEN, THE ONE,
OBAMA NOWS GIVES THEM FULL VOTES<<<WHY?? TO CON THEM
Obama is a flipping sleeze and THAT is why I will not vote for him
he is a scumb bag that is why I will not give him my vote
got a problem with that??
GOOD .
And your true colors come out. Obama a sleaze and a scumbag? Um, ok.

Old 08-25-2008, 11:32 AM

479 posts, read 879,535 times
Good to know, you'll need to rally behind another woman for CIC because you will ruin Hillary's chance of every getting a nomination. Don't think for a second the right will accept her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
my vote is NOT about Hillary Clinton, gosh, give it a rest why don't you.
yammer, yammer,yammer.
I could say something really rude, but I won't.

Old 08-25-2008, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
if you vote for mccain you deserve the treatment youre gonna get

I will be a lot better off with him that Obama!
but, thanks, for the support, you know a free country to vote as I see fit?
That seems to only apply to Obama supporters.

Old 08-25-2008, 11:33 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,408,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorp200 View Post
And your true colors come out. Obama a sleaze and a scumbag? Um, ok.
I think the character assasination and race baiting he and his surrogates engaged in against Hill and Bill during the primaries DOES justify being called "sleeze" and "scumbag"... but feel free to think otherwise.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections