Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2008, 09:08 PM

1,836 posts, read 3,183,298 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsOfGold View Post
Should color matter, will a half colored man make it better just because he's half colored?
you do realize that the term "colored" is considered racists dont you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2008, 09:11 PM

1,827 posts, read 2,589,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BK2Westchester View Post
you do realize that the term "colored" is considered racists dont you?
I don't know, do I? Why does Dumbo bring up the obvious fact that he's half and half? Like we should care or not know it?

Old 08-30-2008, 09:11 PM

5,137 posts, read 16,589,971 times
Nuts?

Nuts is voting for someone who has no record of changing anything.

Do you know what the definition of nuts is?

Trying the same thing, and expecting different results.

Obama has no results in Illinois, and he will bring no results in the US.....

You may have no good reason to vote for Obama, but you sure have a valid reason to vote for him.

You're all nuts

Old 08-30-2008, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by renriq02 View Post
I'm just trying to figure out why someone would vote for this guy.

Please tell me you plan on voting for this for some other reason than he can 'talk good' or he's telling you all the right words.

Please also don't bring up that he has a good voting record. As I recall he wsa the only Senator who didn't vote for the Baby Protection Act.

C'mon Democrats....it's time to think this through instead of voting for someone just because you dont like the other party.

Can you seriously say he's going to change anything in the US when he hasn't done anything for the state of Illinois?
renriq- i love you man. because of your recommendation i closed on my new apartment. thank you

but i'm not with you on this one.

For 8 years Bush has stomped all over our constitution. McCain will give us another 4 years.

Obama does have an extensive voting record and has written and/or sponsored/introduced legislation that we can draw his judgment on. His VP pick while not perfect, has rock solid experience in foreign affairs.

With the choice presented, to many of us it is clear.

Old 08-30-2008, 09:20 PM

30,357 posts, read 51,950,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Why the hell would you ask for people to give you reasons when you are just going to ignore them? Posters have shared dozens of reasons why they support Obama, yet you ignore all that and claim we support him because he speaks pretty good.
I was thinking the same exact thing... it's like talking to a brick wall.

Old 08-30-2008, 09:22 PM

30,357 posts, read 51,950,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsOfGold View Post
I don't know, do I? Why does Dumbo bring up the obvious fact that he's half and half? Like we should care or not know it?
Who are you referring to as "Dumbo?" And wasn't it you who mentioned his exact ethnic makeup?

Old 08-30-2008, 09:23 PM

5,137 posts, read 16,589,971 times
hmmmm saying you would vote for a Democrat because you dont vote for Republicans is the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
I was thinking the same exact thing... it's like talking to a brick wall.

Old 08-30-2008, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Who are you referring to as "Dumbo?" And wasn't it you who mentioned his exact ethnic makeup?
his racist tone really makes this board an uncomfortable place to post on sometimes.

Old 08-30-2008, 09:26 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,334,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queens2QueenCity View Post
Glad you are finally using your noggin! Now go and convince all your little bigot friends the same thing as a vote for Obama would be equivalent to the forty acres and a mule your ancestors owe black folks.
My bigot friends are all actually quite large. I try to avoid attempting to convince them of anything.

After all, how much luck have your friends had in persuading you to stop posting simple-ass garbage?

Old 08-30-2008, 09:26 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,749,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BK2Westchester View Post
his racist tone really makes this board an uncomfortable place to post on sometimes.
He kept refering to Barack as the magic negro for a while.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections