Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: As A Whole: Is America A Good Enough Country For You And Your Family
Yes 47 68.12%
No 17 24.64%
Not Sure. 5 7.25%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 11:18 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,830,455 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCBeaches View Post
Perhaps you'd like to design another flag for us: one with Barrack's face on it...or he and Michelle "power fisting" each other.
why not, lets throw some native features on there as well, under it all will be blood spilled representing americas history..

who said anything about a flag tho? no one but you..."one nation under god" i mean how many years have people sang that crap while ignoring their hypocriosy lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2008, 11:19 PM

711 posts, read 933,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudCapMarine View Post
I bet for various reasons, there will be many NO votes, who will not post the country of their choice.
Would that be because it isn't any of your d--- business? And don't holler at me DUDE.

Old 09-02-2008, 11:41 PM

3,301 posts, read 6,327,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oscottscotto View Post
I didn't bother watching the video, so I don't know what you are getting at. But, in my opinion, any country that can give me freedom and a decent life is good enough for me. It does not have to carry red, white, and blue for colors. I could live in Canada, Australia, England, etc. Does that mean I love America any less? No. I love my country. Do I have some kind of unhealthy "get on board or get out" fanatical yet supposedly "patriotic" pride like it seems that both the Demos and the Repubs are trying to (sometimes to the point of neusea) cater to? No. But I love my country, and at the same time, I think it has alot of improving to do though. How should I vote in this poll?
You vote the way you want. We all know America has been improving since our start. Plus, we all know that we are going to keep improving because of our freedoms.

We ain't perfect, but we are the best. You take away America and which country would be actually controlling The World?

Germany, Japan, China, Russia (And the Soviet Union), the list goes on. In spite of all the pimples America may have, there is not a better and safer country in the world to bring up a family.

Old 09-03-2008, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCBeaches View Post
Perhaps you'd like to design another flag for us: one with Barrack's face on it...or he and Michelle "power fisting" each other.
He'd place the new flag on his pane and over his home.

Old 09-03-2008, 09:53 AM

10,599 posts, read 17,900,561 times
Awwww little Barry so good with children. I mean of COURSE you would tell a 7 year old how America sucks when they ask why you want to be President.

Another Teleprompter problem for the poor guy. Soon we'll see him with an earpiece communicating ALL his answers before opening mouth.

Old 09-03-2008, 09:54 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,153,076 times
America,It doesn't seem to be good enough for SARA PALIN and her HUSBAND!

Old 09-03-2008, 09:55 AM

10,599 posts, read 17,900,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluskyz View Post
Would that be because it isn't any of your d--- business? And don't holler at me DUDE.
Straight out of the OBAMA playbook. Any answer you don't know either express outrage or uh...um...uh make it up so LONG that everyone dozes off.

Old 09-03-2008, 10:05 AM

36,659 posts, read 67,539,821 times
Nope.

America doesnt deserve Barack Obama. He's far too classy.

What we deserve is McCain-Palin. A pair of sleezy politicians who will continue the infiltration of the oil industry into the highest halls of govt. Too many of us are a gluttonous bunch of lazy idiots who dont care about the world around us and are oblivious to the countless evil deeds by our government and how they never pass up an opportunity to rape yet another part of the world to suit the needs of our evil corporations. The republican party, once the ideal(I admit it), has morphed into a thinly veiled pawn of greedy interests who invoke God when need be to advance alterior motives.

No, we dont deserve Barack Obama, but we need him.

I dont have faith in the wisdom of the American Electorate to make the right choice but one can hope.

Old 09-03-2008, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluskyz View Post
Please remind me to be scare. Enter back into your hole.

Old 09-03-2008, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by runswithscissors View Post
Straight out of the OBAMA playbook. Any answer you don't know either express outrage or uh...um...uh make it up so LONG that everyone dozes off.
You know his number. Now, he'll hide in his hole again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections