Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2008, 12:21 PM

10,599 posts, read 17,931,841 times

Advertisements

Fox has decided to be straight and finally deliver a couple real questions to the campaign mouthpieces:

They are asking him RIGHT NOW why are you trying to paint her as this small town mayor of Wasilla when you know she is a Governor....?

The guy wont answer and laughs.....the interviewer repeats and Gibbs says:

"NO NO" interrupting even TOUCHING THE GUY'S ARM TO SHUT HIM UP

"SEnator Obama has said her family's off limits"

WTF?

The gloves are off. OBAMA is once again Obama unplugged.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2008, 12:22 PM

1,774 posts, read 2,812,875 times
Angry Re(pub)....unhh

Old 09-03-2008, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnestorr View Post
Angry Re(pub)....unhh
Sorry is this some type of dialect I'm not familiar with?

Old 09-03-2008, 12:28 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,472,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by runswithscissors View Post
Fox has decided to be straight and finally deliver a couple real questions to the campaign mouthpieces:

They are asking him RIGHT NOW why are you trying to paint her as this small town mayor of Wasilla when you know she is a Governor....?

The guy wont answer and laughs.....the interviewer repeats and Gibbs says:

"NO NO" interrupting even TOUCHING THE GUY'S ARM TO SHUT HIM UP

"SEnator Obama has said her family's off limits"

WTF?

The gloves are off. OBAMA is once again Obama unplugged.
I know isn't it pathetic. He said but she "is" a Gov of Alaska why say Mayor. Dumb Obama is saying he is not on the attack behind the scene he is!
Again he is a lier!

Old 09-03-2008, 12:31 PM

1,535 posts, read 2,065,810 times
Finally on the hot seat? Too funny. Obama has been on the "hot seat" for 18 months, 20 debates, no body can even get a one on one with Palin! Spare me.

By the way, I look forward to the interview.

Old 09-03-2008, 12:33 PM

Perhaps you don't believe that Barry compared his Executive experience to her being a Mayor rather than her being a GOVERNOR, hence the questions.

Very nasty trick trying to get those low numbers in the public's ear.

You must not know any lawyers. It's a classic trick.

Try and keep up.

In an interview on CNN's Anderson Cooper 360 Monday night, Obama was asked about whether his experience in the U.S. Senate dealing with weather-related situations compares to Palin’s executive experience running the state of Alaska and as the small town mayor of Wasilla, Alaska.

“My understanding is that Gov. Palin’s town, Wassilla, has I think 50 employees. We've got 2500 in this campaign. I think their budget is maybe 12 million dollars a year – we have a budget of about three times that just for the month,” Obama responded.

Our ability to manage large systems and to execute I think has been made clear over the past couple of years and certainly in terms of the legislation I’ve passed in the past couple of years, post-Katrina.”

Nasty Chicago politician. EXACTLY like Bill Clinton said.

Old 09-03-2008, 12:38 PM

1,836 posts, read 3,186,654 times
Barack is asking the same question the rest of the country is asking...

How does a small time mayor get picked VP of the Unites States of America?

Valid question.

I heard several media sources speculate that no other republican wanted to run on the ticket.

Thats a screaming testimony as to the GOP confidence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections