Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2008, 02:14 PM

2,290 posts, read 5,543,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
I'm gay and white, partnered to a gay Jew and we both agree we've had one experience....an American experience. We don't self segregate.
[mod edited]

Of course there's a gay experience in America every bit as much as there's a Jewish experience in America every bit as much as there's an Italian, Chinese and Irish experience in America.

You are just resentful bitter because a guy who consciously adopted the Black experience beat the snot out of your fat-butt she-ro.

xoxo

Last edited by TnHilltopper; 09-04-2008 at 02:22 PM.. Reason: Lets not get personal here and start a flame war
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2008, 02:16 PM

3,414 posts, read 7,141,754 times
Quote:
I'm gay and white, partnered to a gay Jew and we both agree we've had one experience....an American experience. We don't self segregate.

Good for you guys! Rep point coming.
I'm a Black, single mother and I don't either. Self-segregation is the worst kind of trap.
You think people are doing things to you that you are actually doing it to yourself.

Last edited by laysayfair; 09-04-2008 at 02:17 PM.. Reason: typo

Old 09-04-2008, 02:17 PM

5,524 posts, read 9,935,880 times
Quote:
And you are shocked why???? With 95% of blacks voting for Obama because of his skin color (black racsim), why would there be any in the Repub party? Seems it is the choice of black people to cluster behind a black candidate.

As far as diversity.....it was the Repubs that put a woman on the ticket for VP, and the Dems that put an old white man. Hmmmmm...........
What about the 95% of people who are not voting for him due to the same reason?

Old 09-04-2008, 02:23 PM

11,135 posts, read 14,187,987 times
Just a reminder folks, the topic here is

Mainstream Media: RNC is Too White

Old 09-04-2008, 02:26 PM

7,993 posts, read 12,856,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by laysayfair View Post
I'm a Black, single mother and I don't either. Self-segregation is the worst kind of trap.
You think people are doing things to you that you are actually doing it to yourself.

Rep to you too!!! Well said. Everyone is their own worst enemy. As a gay man, I could choose to view the world as having mistreated me.....while factual....it would be totally self defeating. Instead, I get up each morning and head out to work, knowing I can be and do anything I want.....it is called freedom. Enjoying life!

Old 09-04-2008, 02:29 PM

1,827 posts, read 2,588,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
all over a pigmentation....

Which in theory should mean NOTHING unless those who think it means something try and make it out to be.

Old 09-04-2008, 02:30 PM

2,290 posts, read 5,543,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by laysayfair View Post
And I'm a Black man with a white wife and an Asian grandmother. Your point?

Old 09-04-2008, 02:34 PM

3,414 posts, read 7,141,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by backfist View Post
And I'm a Black man with a white wife and an Asian grandmother. Your point?
You'll have to read the post I was replying to, to understand the point.

Old 09-04-2008, 03:23 PM

630 posts, read 1,294,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by backfist View Post
Even the mainstream media are now acknowledging the obvious: As diverse as America is, the Republican Party remains as "White" as it possibly can.

And, IMO, that's why they're going to continue to lose important elections.

In a diverse U.S., a mostly white RNC - Washington Post - MSNBC.com (broken link)
\

thats extremily racist.The correct term is Caucasian. In california Caucasians are the minority

Old 09-04-2008, 06:49 PM

4,104 posts, read 5,307,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
The Dems have been more receptive to the concerns of African Americans, while the Republicans, as Chris Rock said, have gone out of their way to do things that damage our aspirations.
Well since Chris Rock said it, it must be gospel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections