Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 07:51 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,208,954 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
The CNN Wire: Latest updates on top stories - Blogs from CNN.com (http://cnnwire.blogs.cnn.com/ - broken link)
But it turns out the twin-engine Westwind II was a tough sell on the Web — and the state eventually pulled it offline and sold it through an ordinary brick-and-mortar brokerage, for a loss, a spokeswoman said Friday.

This is why it is important. Now the campaign has had to acknowledge the falsehood to a major news source.

this is funny
you guys must be having nightmares at night to try and find something, anything, please just one thing!!
I am cracking up over the insanity of the Obama freaks
flipping out over a hocky mom
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2008, 08:22 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,045,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
this is funny
you guys must be having nightmares at night to try and find something, anything, please just one thing!!
Is CNN a group of Obama Freaks? The link is about them!

Old 09-05-2008, 08:24 PM

715 posts, read 1,670,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreverking View Post
THis was not a luxury plane used by her predisesor, this was a plane that was used to transport prisoners to Last chance state Arizona. The plane was NEVER sold on EBAY. She embelished this. It was sold to an investor for 300K less than asking price. NOT ON EBAY.

Every 3 or four hours I find out another one of her lies. I guess in her part of Alaska, they may not have high speed internet yet
Way to do your homework b4 embarrassing yourself. She said she "put it on EBAY". She never said she sold it on Ebay.

So get back to work....maybe you'll find something! Good luck.

Old 09-05-2008, 08:24 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,045,989 times
Quote:
this is funny
Why do you trivialize her as a Hockey Mom instead of calling her the Republican Vice Presidential candidate? Don't you believe she has earned the right to be recognized for her accomplishments to date? Mayor, Governor and now Vice Presidential candidate and you reduce all of that to Hockey Mom?
Shame on you and I see now why you have Dem in your name.

Old 09-05-2008, 08:30 PM

1,920 posts, read 2,780,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
Way to do your homework b4 embarrassing yourself. She said she "put it on EBAY". She never said she sold it on Ebay.

So get back to work....maybe you'll find something! Good luck.
well even McCain thought thats what she meant, as he said it a few times already....where have you been for 150 posts or so. Apparently it was a fun thread anyway. Were not going to put up with any BS from the right wing this time. Last time you started lying to us, 4000 of Americas best were killed

Old 09-05-2008, 08:34 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,261,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreverking View Post
THis was not a luxury plane used by her predisesor, this was a plane that was used to transport prisoners to Last chance state Arizona. The plane was NEVER sold on EBAY. She embelished this. It was sold to an investor for 300K less than asking price. NOT ON EBAY.

Every 3 or four hours I find out another one of her lies. I guess in her part of Alaska, they may not have high speed internet yet
Wow. They may not have high speed internet, but they probably know how to spell. And they probably know the difference between PUTTING something on Ebay and SELLING something on Ebay. More grasping at straws.

Old 09-05-2008, 08:36 PM

Quote:
this is funny
Me too. The things they come up with just get more and more outrageous. They are SO worried about Palin.

Old 09-05-2008, 08:45 PM

4,173 posts, read 6,687,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
There was no falsehood. Get that through your head. She said that she put it on Ebay and she did. She never said that she sold it on Ebay. .
Does this remind you of Clinton when he did not "inhale"?

Old 09-05-2008, 08:48 PM

1,920 posts, read 2,780,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
Wow. They may not have high speed internet, but they probably know how to spell. And they probably know the difference between PUTTING something on Ebay and SELLING something on Ebay. More grasping at straws.
UNLIKE JOHN MCCAIN...YOUR OWN CANIDATE DIDNT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE. Man, for the 1000Th time, John McCain was convinced she meant SOLD on EBAY too, as he keeps saying that in his speeches. If your'e going to get picky. BTW, Internet is capitalized, and it's EBay not Ebay. Work on your glass house a little first.

Old 09-05-2008, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calmdude View Post
Does this remind you of Clinton when he did not "inhale"?
Nope. Because she wasn't trying to deceive anyone. Some people just want to twist her words and imply she was lying because they know she has eclipsed Obama.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections