Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 02:22 AM

13,186 posts, read 14,985,890 times

Advertisements

Veterans, if you support the Democrat in this race, I urge you to get yours as well.

Veterans for Obama 2-1/2" Sticker - 50 per packet (http://store.barackobama.com/product_p/st26796-50.htm - broken link)

Part of the GOP right wing smear campaign is to paint Democrats as unpatriotic appeasers.

Displaying this, shoots that B.S right out of the water. It's a very effective statement. Much more so than just "Obama/Biden.08"

In 06 I had one for Kerry on my truck and I must have had people honk and give me a thumbs up 5 or 6 times.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2008, 02:28 AM

2,137 posts, read 3,860,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Veterans, if you support the Democrat in this race, I urge you to get yours as well.

Veterans for Obama 2-1/2" Sticker - 50 per packet (http://store.barackobama.com/product_p/st26796-50.htm - broken link)

Part of the GOP right wing smear campaign is to paint Democrats as unpatriotic appeasers.

Displaying this, shoots that B.S right out of the water. It's a very effective statement. Much more so than just "Obama/Biden.08"

In 06 I had one for Kerry on my truck and I must have had people honk and give me a thumbs up 5 or 6 times.
I'm not really a republican, but for sure a conservative.

I think the GOP paints libs as a bit unpatriotic, IMHO.

Yup. Your new sticker is way better that Obama/Biden.08.

Thank you for your service. Our country is better for people like you.

Old 09-09-2008, 04:08 AM

1,490 posts, read 2,252,951 times
Hope others see it and join in with their support! Obama is the candidate that supports veterans!

Old 09-09-2008, 04:56 AM

1,142 posts, read 2,121,454 times
I'm a vet myself and it's disgusting to know that Barack Obama is taking millions in illegal contributions from the terrorist group Hamas. The money is being donated from Gaza by a agent for Hamas by the name of "Edwan". As I am sure you know as a proud US veteran, contributions from foreign governments are illeigal according to US Election Laws. The Federal Election Commission has listed the illegal contributions here Transaction Detail Notice the ones from the "Edwan" family in Rafah, Gaza, which is a Hamas stronghold along the border with Egypt. The contributions are in denominations of less than $2,000 so as to not arouse suspicion and violate individual contributions. These contributions are made almost daily and total over 1.5 million dollars.

Since the contributions are illegal according to US Elerction laws and total well over legal amounts for an idividual or family shouldn't Obama denounce and return the Hamas donations?

Could the Federal Elections Board hold the Obama campaign, and perhaps Obama himself accountable for breaking US Election Laws by accepting these illegal contributions?

Why does Humas, a Muslim organization which has conducted Terrorist operations in Gaza and elsewhere in the Middle East, support Barack Obama with millions of Dollars? What do they expect to get in return for making such a large contribution?

Old 09-09-2008, 05:15 AM

1,808 posts, read 4,040,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Minor View Post
.... Barack Obama is taking millions in illegal contributions from the terrorist group Hamas. The money is being donated from Gaza by a agent for Hamas by the name of "Edwan".
Can you back up the claim that Edwan is an agent of Hamas? Didn't think so.

I think the EDELSTEIN guy sending money to Edwards is the devil incognito. Prove me wrong.
I call BS.

Old 09-09-2008, 05:20 AM

1,142 posts, read 2,121,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldawgfan View Post
Can you back up the claim that Edwan is an agent of Hamas? Didn't think so.

I think the EDELSTEIN guy sending money to Edwards is the devil incognito. Prove me wrong.
I call BS.
Edwan is probably an agent for Hamas. Rafah is a Hamas stronghold. Why else would one person or family make so many donations if it were not from Hamas? At any rate individual donations totaling over 1.5 million dollars made almost daily from Gaza violate the individual limit and are thus in violation of that Federal Elections Law.

Old 09-09-2008, 05:27 AM

1,808 posts, read 4,040,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Minor View Post
Edwan is probably an agent for Hamas.
OK, so there we have it... you cannot back up your claim. But you chose to spew it anyways.
Thanx for playing. /thread

Old 09-09-2008, 05:29 AM

2,783 posts, read 6,678,251 times
Quote:

Many individual Dems have served with distinction. That does not mean that the Democratic lawmakers' and candidates positions, actions and votes have not been appeasing and unpatriotic. One need to look no farther then the feckless House and Senate leaders Pelosi and Reid who were so excited about the prospect of the surge (and our military) failing that they nearly wet themselves. Now both are backpeddling (as is Obama) because, gasp, we didn't lose. How many times did Murtha get on tv crying "war crimes!" I have yet to hear him apologize to all those Marines he publicly tore apart who have since been acquited in court.

Old 09-09-2008, 05:30 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,921,177 times
Quote:

does my brand new mccain/palin bumper sticker cancel yours out? i get honked at a lot too, but maybe it is my driving......

Old 09-09-2008, 05:31 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,966,939 times
Quote:

You mean 2004, right? It sure did Kerry a world of good, didn't it? Americans know a BSer when they see and hear one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections