Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 07:17 PM

55 posts, read 47,962 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndfmnlf View Post
This poll is weird. It has Obama leading by a sizeable margin, yet there are many posts on here that are anti-Obama. I suspect many of these anti-Obama posters are really just a 1 or 2 people, but they are using different names to make it look like there's many of them.
City-Data.com has always been more liberal/pro-Obama, but it looks like the pro Obama people have better things to do than flood this forum with nonsense.

The most annoying and outspoken group has always been right-wingers, democrats seem more like the silent majority.

Nobody is making any duplicate accounts as you can check it yourself and look who has voted in this poll.

Old 09-10-2008, 07:20 PM

3,309 posts, read 5,702,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EU LP View Post
City-Data.com has always been more liberal/pro-Obama, but it looks like the pro Obama people have better things to do than flood this forum with nonsense.

The most annoying and outspoken group has always been right-wingers, democrats seem more like the silent majority.

Nobody is making any duplicate accounts as you can check it yourself and look who has voted in this poll.
The left wingers are pretty nutty in this forum.....and you guys are FAR from the silent majority because you people are not silent at all.

This forum resembles San Fran most of the time.

Old 09-10-2008, 07:21 PM

55 posts, read 47,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocexpo View Post
The left wingers are pretty nutty in this forum.....and you guys are FAR from the silent majority because you people are not silent at all.

Better San Fran than Kentucky.

It's as if I've landed in a trailer park with all this "Osama Obama" rhetoric.

Old 09-10-2008, 07:22 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,003,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocexpo View Post

I LOVE how the PERSON in THIS FORUM who constantly uses SCREAMING CAPS and RED colorING to make off-topic points is accusing others of being NUTTY.

Old 09-10-2008, 07:29 PM

1,793 posts, read 1,451,718 times
Quote:
How do you know this? All an individual needs is an email address to to sign up for a City Data account and multiple email addresses through hotmail, yahoo, gmail etc etc are readily available. Anybody could register accounts under different usernames as long as they have multiple email accounts....I doubt each and every IP address is checked with so many members on CD forums.

Old 09-10-2008, 07:30 PM

3,309 posts, read 5,702,234 times
Quote:
Better San Fran than Kentucky.

It's as if I've landed in a trailer park with all this "Osama Obama" rhetoric.
Really? I feel as if I am in Atlanta sometimes with all this "me, me, me, government what will you do for me" and "white people are all racist, but black people are not able to be racist" crap that I hear so often in this forum!

And you guys are ones to talk about "Osama Obama".....I hear "McNut" "McSame" etc nearly every 5 minutes on this forum. Not exactly "mature."

Old 09-10-2008, 07:31 PM

11,135 posts, read 14,193,095 times
I think this horse is dead, no sense in beating it further.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections