Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2008, 08:07 AM

8,577 posts, read 7,852,058 times

Advertisements

lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus View Post
Folks, John McCain has had it. He's outgunned, outclassed, out-maneuvered. Obama has proven that he is McCain's superior. Before the DNC, McCain came at Obama with everything he had. Negative ad after ad after ad. Obama didn't hit back, instead trying to focus on the issues and solving problems. McCain focused on trying to tear Obama down rather than bestow the virtues of his own candidacy. I mean the American public needed to know why they should support a Republican after a Republican screwed up the country the previous 8 years. McCain focused more on Obama and it didn't work. After the RNC, his ads contained more and more lies, and he was criticized and called out on it. The economic woes reflect DIRECTLY on him and the Republican party.

Palin is a liability now, nothing but a source for jokes and criticism. She's an idiot when it comes to anything not having to do with shooting wolves from low-flying helicopters or shooting road signs out in the back roads of Alaska. Everything has to be written for her and rehearsed before she loudly makes a fool of herself in interviews. She has no more business being in that role than Tina Fey.

Obama is leading in the polls and widening that lead. Imagine what would happen if Biden was replaced by Clinton? You Regressives shudder to think, huh? McCain is finished. Time for him to do his part in helping the economy and save the taxpayers the expense of going through an election. He should concede and do his part for America.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2008, 08:18 AM

8,309 posts, read 38,782,175 times
Quote:
Folks, John McCain has had it. He's outgunned, outclassed, out-maneuvered. Obama has proven that he is McCain's superior. Before the DNC, McCain came at Obama with everything he had. Negative ad after ad after ad. Obama didn't hit back, instead trying to focus on the issues and solving problems. McCain focused on trying to tear Obama down rather than bestow the virtues of his own candidacy. I mean the American public needed to know why they should support a Republican after a Republican screwed up the country the previous 8 years. McCain focused more on Obama and it didn't work. After the RNC, his ads contained more and more lies, and he was criticized and called out on it. The economic woes reflect DIRECTLY on him and the Republican party.
When did Obama propose a solution to the economic woes? If he has, I apologize. Please give me a synopsis and explain how/why you think that it would work. I'm waiting... I'll be completely amazed if you can do this because Obama is great at soundbytes but completely insubstantial.

It's interesting to me that anyone could be so selective as to be unaware of Obama's very aggressive negative campaign.

Quote:
Palin is a liability now, nothing but a source for jokes and criticism. She's an idiot when it comes to anything not having to do with shooting wolves from low-flying helicopters or shooting road signs out in the back roads of Alaska. Everything has to be written for her and rehearsed before she loudly makes a fool of herself in interviews. She has no more business being in that role than Tina Fey.
A tad misogynistic, maybe? Palin is inexperienced and did not get into politics with the intention of living in the VPOTUS Mansion, but guess who is equally inexperienced? And further, guess who has been running for President since he was a teenager... That's creepy. That tells me he isn't a leader, he's a politician.

Quote:
Obama is leading in the polls and widening that lead. Imagine what would happen if Biden was replaced by Clinton? You Regressives shudder to think, huh? McCain is finished. Time for him to do his part in helping the economy and save the taxpayers the expense of going through an election. He should concede and do his part for America.
Worried that McCain might win, maybe? This will be a very interesting election, indeed. I can't wait to cram this one down your smug throat. If McCain wins you should delete your profile because you'll hear about this everyday.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections