Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 05:15 PM

2,305 posts, read 3,029,253 times

Advertisements

I heard she was at the gun range practicing, getting ready for moose hunting season. Sara said she would be more than glad to take her hunting. We all know Vice Presidents like to take friends hunting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2008, 05:17 PM

956 posts, read 1,235,069 times
While I respect it is the first week of school for her daughters which is definitely an important week, I think Michelle's absence from this even more important event for our country is very telling.

She should have been there ... even if it meant flying in and out just for the short amount of time the McCains and Obama were at the WTC site.

She would not have missed the week with her children, just a day. As First Lady she would be called upon to show up for such events frequently. She better get used to it now.

Or actually, maybe she doesn't really have to.

Old 09-11-2008, 05:20 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,830,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
Maybe she is spending time with her kids. Isn't that still allowed?
apparently not,

Old 09-11-2008, 05:21 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,830,455 times
who cares i hope this is the last year people celebrate 9/11 cause im sick of it.....

as some people say get over it!!!!!

Old 09-11-2008, 05:23 PM

500 posts, read 910,306 times
Hiding with Dick Cheney

Old 09-11-2008, 05:25 PM

2,305 posts, read 3,029,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
who cares i hope this is the last year people celebrate 9/11 cause im sick of it.....

What a shame you were not in those building's when they collapsed. Would not of been much of a loss.

Old 09-11-2008, 05:33 PM

2,305 posts, read 3,043,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Its not telling people what to do.
It is being in the political capacity they are trying to achieve.

There is a certain responsibility both her and Obama have adn on this day her ass should be there with the McCains and Obama!

This looks anti-american...........
They could be painted in red white and blue from head to toe and singing God Bless America and they would look anti-american to you. How much energy does it take for people like you to exhibit all this phoney outrage all the time?

Like her being there would have impressed you in the least.

Old 09-11-2008, 05:34 PM

1,793 posts, read 1,451,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
There is a certain responsibility both her and Obama have adn on this day her ass should be there with the McCains and Obama!
This looks anti-american...........
If she were first lady I would agree, bet she'll be there next year!

Old 09-11-2008, 05:42 PM

631 posts, read 1,886,438 times
Everyone on both sides of the political fence needs to stop manipulating September 11, 2001 for their political platform. Its disgusting and not at all patriotic. Its greedy and selfish and completely disrespectful to the victims.

Old 09-11-2008, 05:43 PM

956 posts, read 1,235,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post

Where do you live? Certainly not in this country. No one living in this country who is made up of flesh and blood would ever post this.

So I really hope you live someplace I will never visit.

For the record, we do not "celebrate" 9/11. We honor it. We honor those who died and those who cried for them, those who gave up their lives to help others close to losing their's. And we honor every single American who died that day for no reason whatsoever other than hate.

It's sometimes called "In Memoriam".

You're "sick of it"? "Get over it"? Do you have the slightest clue what I'd really like to be saying to you right this minute?

I doubt it. But you are one sorry sick individual.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections