Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 01:48 AM

881 posts, read 1,589,871 times

Advertisements

Question:

Is Palin
THAT dangerous to the Dems and Liberal establishment, that the entire Democratic party, 95% of the Obama media, and every 30 something year old loser-Blogger living in their parents' basement, feel the need to attack/destroy/smear Palin 24/7??

I'd say Palin is indeed THAT dangerous to the poltics of old, the liberal media, the political party bosses. She is that dangerous to the liberal political machines, feminists, and liberal media, because Palin represents women in the 21st Century.

Palin represents success, reform politics, Middle Class values, core beliefs, and strength. Palin represents the future. Obama and Biden represent the Jimmy Carter politics of the 1970s. Palin is the 21st Century's version of Ronald Reagan and the liberals fear the reforms and economic recovery of the 1980s again. The liberal establishment want the Jimmy Carter years to come back. The liberals fear reform in Washington, ending earmark, lowering taxes, cutting wasteful spending, and a chance at victory in Iraq.

Yes, Palin is so dangerous, that liberals would resort to such blatant sexism shows their desperation.

But why..... Why do Democrats feel so threatened? Obama and the liberal media has even stopped attacking McCain and President Bush to launch a vicious and sexist barrage at her that would normally make a feminist angry and a Democrat blush. Can you image someone the liberal media or the Obama politics as usual hate more than BUSH, the one the media harbors so much hatred for?!?!?

Basically, it’s this: John McCain only endangers Democratic chances of victory this November, but Sarah Palin is an existential threat to the Democratic Party. She threatens a core element of the Dem’s base - women.

One thing is clear: Obama is off-message, the media has gone insane and vicious, and the polls are steadily going up for McCain. When you hear a man being supported by 95% of the media say that he will "begin a new offenseive" in an election year that favors the Democrats - you know things are going south for you. That is good reason to freak out.

Please see this awesome article on this issue.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2008, 01:51 AM

13,186 posts, read 14,985,890 times
Oh you'r really concerned about Democrats aren't you???

You're just offering free advice on how to win???......We need to be nice like the GOP does right??

Speaking for myself..... I can't stand the cold hearted, corrupt btch.

That's where I'm coming from.

Old 09-15-2008, 01:55 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,125,811 times
I was just about to post an excerpt from Dick Morris' blog entry - you beat me to it. (BTW, you should attribute the quotes you used from the article).

Old 09-15-2008, 01:58 AM

2,769 posts, read 7,237,808 times
The Obama campaign is about lies & deception to begin with, so it's no surprise to me that they feel their only option to win this election now is by negative attacks. Obama knows he should have picked Hillary and goofed up there, and he knows that Palin has added the final blow to his campaign. So he's going to try anything he can to rebound, even if it includes smearing.

And quite frankly that's the best Obama has, his magical mystery tour is coming to a close.

Old 09-15-2008, 02:02 AM

13,186 posts, read 14,985,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by j760 View Post
The Obama campaign is about lies & deception to begin with, so it's no surprise to me that they feel their only option to win this election now is by negative attacks. Obama knows he should have picked Hillary and goofed up there, and he knows that Palin has added the final blow to his campaign. So he's going to try anything he can to rebound, even if it includes smearing.

And quite frankly that's the best Obama has, his magical mystery tour is coming to a close.
God I hope you're right and they do start giving McCain/Palin hell.

Nail these idiots to the wall. No mercy. He's old. She a right wing nut. He left his crippled wife and three kids for a a 25 year old sluut. And they are huge liars.

Point that out. Crucify them.

Old 09-15-2008, 02:12 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,125,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
He's old.
I love this one.

Y'all love to point out his age, and a LOT of you are making comments - almost gleefully, as disgusting as that is - about how "likely" he is to die while in office.

None of you are acknowledging that his mother - the mother of this seventy two year old man - is still around at ninety six, still mobile and still in full control of her faculties.

It's in the genes, guys.

Between the longevity in his family and his access to the best healthcare available anywhere in the world, I hate to break it to you but he's not dying anytime soon.

Old 09-15-2008, 02:25 AM

2 posts, read 2,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
I love this one.
Between the longevity in his family and his access to the best healthcare available anywhere in the world, I hate to break it to you but he's not dying anytime soon.
I aggree... Go McCain

Old 09-15-2008, 02:56 AM

11,449 posts, read 14,472,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun2Day View Post
Question:

Is Palin
THAT dangerous to the Dems
No.

Old 09-15-2008, 03:52 AM

5,524 posts, read 9,942,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by j760 View Post

Yes and there has been 100% honest and fair play on the Mccain side correct?

Old 09-15-2008, 03:52 AM

2,016 posts, read 5,207,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun2Day View Post
Question:

Is Palin
THAT dangerous to the Dems and Liberal establishment, that the entire Democratic party, 95% of the Obama media, and every 30 something year old loser-Blogger living in their parents' basement, feel the need to attack/destroy/smear Palin 24/7??

I'd say Palin is indeed THAT dangerous to the poltics of old, the liberal media, the political party bosses. She is that dangerous to the liberal political machines, feminists, and liberal media, because Palin represents women in the 21st Century.

Palin represents success, reform politics, Middle Class values, core beliefs, and strength. Palin represents the future. Obama and Biden represent the Jimmy Carter politics of the 1970s. Palin is the 21st Century's version of Ronald Reagan and the liberals fear the reforms and economic recovery of the 1980s again. The liberal establishment want the Jimmy Carter years to come back. The liberals fear reform in Washington, ending earmark, lowering taxes, cutting wasteful spending, and a chance at victory in Iraq.

Yes, Palin is so dangerous, that liberals would resort to such blatant sexism shows their desperation.

But why..... Why do Democrats feel so threatened? Obama and the liberal media has even stopped attacking McCain and President Bush to launch a vicious and sexist barrage at her that would normally make a feminist angry and a Democrat blush. Can you image someone the liberal media or the Obama politics as usual hate more than BUSH, the one the media harbors so much hatred for?!?!?

Basically, it’s this: John McCain only endangers Democratic chances of victory this November, but Sarah Palin is an existential threat to the Democratic Party. She threatens a core element of the Dem’s base - women.

One thing is clear: Obama is off-message, the media has gone insane and vicious, and the polls are steadily going up for McCain. When you hear a man being supported by 95% of the media say that he will "begin a new offenseive" in an election year that favors the Democrats - you know things are going south for you. That is good reason to freak out.

Please see this awesome article on this issue.
You got half of that right. She is a threat to the whole country. We want a sadistic psycho (with her aerial hunting of wolves which should be calling "shooting fish in a barrel") and one that believes that the war in Iraq is a "task from God"??? I personally do not want anyone running our country who believes that they have divine revelation from God making national decisions based on that. I don't want someone like her having access to little secret buttons that could send all of us into a nuclear Holocaust just so that she can speed up rapture and destruction of our world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections