Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2008, 03:02 PM

23,861 posts, read 24,115,793 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWS View Post
McCain is the King of gaffes.
I don't know about that. Biden admitting that Clinton would have been a better VP pick pretty much trumps everything McCain and/or Palin has or could ever say combined. That reminds me, I need to send ol' Joe a thank-you card for that one...

Last edited by swagger; 09-21-2008 at 03:08 PM.. Reason: typo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2008, 03:05 PM

1,881 posts, read 2,685,300 times
What is he going to do during the debates, have a cell phone hooked up so he can call granny and ask her what to say?

I cannot wait until McCain ask him why hasn't he been a real man and said he was totally wrong on the surge? Admit it moron, you were wrong!!!

That would be so awesome.

Already can see it coming, half answers with no substance coming from Jimmy II.

Old 09-21-2008, 03:18 PM

1,137 posts, read 2,281,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
What is he going to do during the debates, have a cell phone hooked up so he can call granny and ask her what to say?

I cannot wait until McCain ask him why hasn't he been a real man and said he was totally wrong on the surge? Admit it moron, you were wrong!!!

I'm looking forward to the debates as well. Finally a place McCain and his campaign can't wrestle away from the issues.

Old 09-21-2008, 03:33 PM

5,406 posts, read 13,278,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Poor, dear. I thought they were trying to teach him to speak without one while on his vacaton in Hawaii. As with any addiction, it's hard to break the habit.

When McCain pins him down on Friday, we'll see how "eloquent" he really is.

And that head of his, going back and forth, back and forth, like he's watching a tennis match - drives me nuts. At least every once in a while - look straight ahead you bumbling fool!
Gads, I though I was the only one in the world who got irritated with the cocking head. That's part of his true arrogance to go along with his peacock strutting.

Old 09-21-2008, 03:34 PM

5,406 posts, read 13,278,915 times
Quote:
My favorite so far; "my muslim faith".
I believe that one too. Scary to the max. About the 57 states, The Organization of the Islamic Conference groups 57 member states. I guess he's mixing that up with the United States. Again, scary.

Old 09-21-2008, 03:35 PM

2,058 posts, read 5,862,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canine*Castle View Post
I believe that one too. Scary to the max.
What's so scary about it? I can think of scarier things.

Old 09-21-2008, 03:37 PM

9,124 posts, read 36,385,838 times
Quote:

Hmmmm.....I believe he did say he was wrong about the surge during his interviews with O'Reilly. You really need to pay closer attention. I don't know if the way he said it would qualify under your "real man" definition, but he did acknowledge that the surge worked.

Old 09-21-2008, 03:39 PM

5,041 posts, read 6,217,651 times
Quote:
My favorite so far; "my muslim faith".
It sure would be nice if there weren't so many willfully ignorant people on this forum. Have you read the comment in context?

Imagine that you responded to this comment with "You spend so much time talking about my ignorance, yet you don't address the facts ..." Would you be admitting that you were ignorant? No.

Please try to be more adult in how you approach issues. This election is more important than how you are treating it.

PS. You're still evil.

Old 09-21-2008, 03:39 PM

1,648 posts, read 2,560,640 times
I can see it too, Obama asking McBush why he keeps repeating that the fundamentals of the economy are strong. I hope he tells the clueless Bush clone, with his $500 shoes, and a feeble brain too senile to remember how many houses he has and thinks middle class is folks with just under $5million, that he is a liar. I hope Obama ask McSame why his lying ass keeps lying that the economy is good when America sees otherwise. Is it his senile mind or his lying ass doing the talking?

Last edited by person; 09-21-2008 at 03:47 PM..

Old 09-21-2008, 03:42 PM

5,041 posts, read 6,217,651 times
Quote:

I can't wait until Obama asks him why he hasn't been a real man and said he was totally wrong on the Iraq invasion. Admit it moron, you were wrong!!!

We'll all be here Friday evening after Obama mops the floor with McCain. It's going to be great. Of course, unless McCain has a stroke on stage, you all will praise his "great victory."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections