Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2008, 04:07 PM

2,541 posts, read 2,739,050 times

Advertisements

Isnt McCain the one who committed adultery? Is that who you want as president?

Old 09-21-2008, 04:10 PM

1,992 posts, read 4,147,759 times
When Clinton committed adultery and lied about it, the same people who support McCain wanted him impeached. Amazing!

Old 09-21-2008, 04:13 PM

2,541 posts, read 2,739,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesAbilene View Post
When Clinton committed adultery and lied about it, the same people who support McCain wanted him impeached. Amazing!
Yeah, they dug up some bimbos Clinton slept with and it was front page news, non-stop. Now these Republicans hold bimbo Cindy in high esteem, like some sort of paragon of virture.

Old 09-21-2008, 04:18 PM

3,309 posts, read 5,703,232 times
Only wish Edwards was the nominee right now.

Old 09-21-2008, 04:21 PM

9,124 posts, read 36,388,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocexpo View Post
Only wish Edwards was the nominee right now.
Hmmmm....yeah.....but unfortunately for you, he's not, now is he?????

Old 09-21-2008, 04:22 PM

1,881 posts, read 2,685,300 times
This is an old issue that means nothing to anyone.

The same people here have said that Obama used drugs and was an alcoholic when he was younger, 30 years ago and it did not mean anything because it was so long ago, so the same applies here, only it was almost 40 years ago.

By the way, just for your info, his first wife was running around on him when he was locked up in a box, she did not think he was coming back and was sleeping with men while still being married.

If it were me and I came back to find this out I would do the same exact thing, dump her ass.

Also, look into the divorce, you will see it was a mutual divorce and even John McCain has paid her out of his pocket more then 1500 per month for all these years and did not have to. Now that is one hell of a man that would pay a woman money that screwed around on him.

Obama has had gay boyfriends, now you really want a man with gay tendacies in the white house?

Old 09-21-2008, 04:31 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,113,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
This is an old issue that means nothing to anyone.

The same people here have said that Obama used drugs and was an alcoholic when he was younger, 30 years ago and it did not mean anything because it was so long ago, so the same applies here, only it was almost 40 years ago.

By the way, just for your info, his first wife was running around on him when he was locked up in a box, she did not think he was coming back and was sleeping with men while still being married.

If it were me and I came back to find this out I would do the same exact thing, dump her ass.

Also, look into the divorce, you will see it was a mutual divorce and even John McCain has paid her out of his pocket more then 1500 per month for all these years and did not have to. Now that is one hell of a man that would pay a woman money that screwed around on him.

Obama has had gay boyfriends, now you really want a man with gay tendacies in the white house?
Sunshine we KNOW you are there. I would like anyone saying such things to provide ONE SINGLE SOURCE that says that poor Carol McCain was "running around" on McCain. They can't because no such thing happened and so no source exists. But I do think that forwarding messages about her to Carol is the only fair thing for me to do. She can decide what she wants to do about it.

Old 09-21-2008, 04:34 PM

3,309 posts, read 5,703,232 times
I walked by the meeting for the coalition of "Women who have been cheated on by their Democratic husbands".....it was a packed house, Edwards/Clinton were the stars of the show.

Old 09-21-2008, 04:39 PM

1,992 posts, read 4,147,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocexpo View Post
I walked by the meeting for the coalition of "Women who have been cheated on by their Democratic husbands".....it was a packed house, Edwards/Clinton were the stars of the show.
That, of course, is our point. It happens on both sides and is a non issue--except when political parties make it an issue. I honestly don't care who the president sleeps with as long as it does not interfere with his or her ability to take care of his or her job very well.

Old 09-21-2008, 04:45 PM

1,881 posts, read 2,685,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
Sunshine we KNOW you are there. I would like anyone saying such things to provide ONE SINGLE SOURCE that says that poor Carol McCain was "running around" on McCain. They can't because no such thing happened and so no source exists. But I do think that forwarding messages about her to Carol is the only fair thing for me to do. She can decide what she wants to do about it.

When you provide me with your source Sunshine I will provide you with mine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections