Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did You Enjoy NBC's Jokes: Todd Palin has sex with daughters
Yes 13 16.88%
No 19 24.68%
I didn't watch the show. 27 35.06%
Not Sure 0 0%
NBC will hear from me, my family and my friends. This is NOT entertainment. 18 23.38%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 12:25 AM

3,301 posts, read 6,330,246 times

Advertisements

Watch the actual skit on Youtube.

YouTube - Saturday Night Live Todd Palin - Incest Smear

NBC jokes: Todd Palin has sex with daughters NBC jokes: Todd Palin has sex with daughters

MEDIA MATTERS
NBC jokes: Todd Palin has sex with daughters
'Saturday Night Live' skit suggests Sarah's husband guilty of incest

A week after a high-profile send-up of Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin on "Saturday Night Live," the NBC comedy show returned to making fun of the Alaskan governor in a skit where New York Times reporters sought to probe the possibility Palin's husband, Todd, was having sex with the couple's own daughters.

Please Read The Rest Of The Story: NBC jokes: Todd Palin has sex with daughters

Please contact NBC and tell them how you feel about their funny skits.
NBC.com > Contact Us
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2008, 12:28 AM

2,296 posts, read 6,287,942 times
You obviously don't have the facts on the situation.

http://zionismexplained.org/media/media.html

II. Zionist Owners and CEOs of Media Conglomerates and Media Companies
Freeze Frame the U.S. Media - mid 2002
CEOs and Directors of companies change as often as Boards of Directors vote. But if we could "freeze frame" the CEOs of the largest U.S. Media companies in mid 2002 (the link below "Who Rules America?" updates this information to Nov. 2004), we would find that ten Jewish American men ran the vast majority of U.S. television networks and other media companies including movies, radio, and publishing at that time. Not much has changed today.
CEO Media Company Ranking TV Networks, Movie Companies & Publishers Gerald Levin AOL Time Warner Largest media conglomerate in the U.S. HBO, TNT, TBS, CNN, TCM, Warner Brothers, Time Inc. Michael Eisner Walt Disney Company 2nd largest media conglomerate ABC, ESPN, A&E, Lifetime, Miramax Films, Caravan Pictyures, Touchstone Pictures Summer Redstone Viacom Inc. 3rd largest media conglomerate CBS, Paramount, MTV, Nickelodeon, Showtime, Country Music Television, Nashville Network Cable, Infinity Broadcasting (radio), Pocket Books, Free Press, Schribner, Simon & Schuster Edgar Bronfman, Sr Edgar Bronfman, Jr. Vivendi Universal 4th largest media conglomerate Universal Studios, USA Networks, Houghton Mifflin Publishers Robert Murdoch Murdoch's News Corporation 5th largest media conglomerate Fox Television Network, 20th Century Fox Films, Fox 2000, New York Post, TV Guide Robert Perelman New World Entertainment Premier independent TV program producer in the US
David Geffen, Jeffrey Katzenberg, Steven Spielberg DreamWorks SKG

All these and other media conglomerates have directors of their subsidiaries Warner Bros., Barry Meyer, Chair and CEO; CNN/US, Walter Isaacson; Walt Disney Studies, Joseph Roth; Caravan Pictures, Robert Birnbaum; Miramax Films, Robert & Harvey Weinstein; ESPN, Steven Bornstein; CBS, Melvin Karmazin; New World Entertainment, Ronald Perelman; Peter Chernin is the president and CEO of Fox Group; Peter Roth under Chernin is president of Fox Entertainment. New York Times and the Boston Globe, Arthur Sulzberger, publisher; Wall Street Journal, Kann; US World and News Report, The Atlantic, and the NY Daily News, Mortimer Zuckerman owns all three and is Editor-in-Chief of his US News and World Report.

Today we should add Brian Roberts the CEO of Comcast, the largest TV cable network in America; Howard Stringer, the CEO of Sony of America; Ivan Seidenburg the CEO of Verizon, the largest American wireless phone company; Cheryl Halpern, Chairperson of the Corporation of Public Broadcasting. All Jewish. And the latter an especially rabid Zionist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGrey View Post
Ah huh. I'd lend you my tinfoil hat but I need it...

Last edited by lemon&lime; 09-23-2008 at 12:37 AM..

Old 09-23-2008, 12:44 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,457,755 times
This is what our society is coming to. It is just shameful and appalling. I'll bet Obama found it funny. Maybe the J-street guy did too!

Old 09-23-2008, 12:49 AM

3,309 posts, read 5,704,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
This is what our society is coming to. It is just shameful and appalling. I'll bet Obama found it funny. Maybe the J-street guy did too!
No.....Obama will be like "I dont support this" and totally turn it into a campaign gimmick. He will make it look like it is "just awful" when he really couldn't give a crap....its all about getting those votes.

Old 09-23-2008, 01:02 AM

1,718 posts, read 2,426,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catrinac View Post
You obviously don't have the facts on the situation.
I know who owns what just as I know that being a Jew doesn't automatically make you a Zionist. It is not an if then equation.

Okay I watched the video. Not particularly funny but since when does anyone take anything SNL says to be an accusation of anything truthful as the text in that message implies?

Old 09-23-2008, 01:05 AM

Default For those who voted that they did NOT see the skit: Here's the Youtube Link

For those who voted that they did NOT see the skit:
Watch the actual skit on Youtube. Please press the link.

YouTube - Saturday Night Live Todd Palin - Incest Smear

Old 09-23-2008, 01:06 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,457,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocexpo View Post
No.....Obama will be like "I dont support this" and totally turn it into a campaign gimmick. He will make it look like it is "just awful" when he really couldn't give a crap....its all about getting those votes.
You are probably right on the outward " I don't support this" crap....

Old 09-23-2008, 01:07 AM

Default If you enjoyed the skit, please tell us why you liked it...

If you enjoyed the skit, please tell us why you liked it...

I love hearing other opinions.

Old 09-23-2008, 08:14 AM

552 posts, read 1,073,958 times
I don't watch snl, but after viewing the skit on youtube it's easy to tell it's a joke.

Obama's been the butt of many SNL jokes and I haven't heard any of my liberal friends complain about it. Maybe it's because we don't lack a sense of humor?

edit: I liked the "unproven, yet un-disproven" part. I'm used to hearing that kind of argument from theists.

Last edited by Dieter; 09-23-2008 at 08:22 AM..

Old 09-23-2008, 08:18 AM
j33

4,626 posts, read 14,094,659 times
I watched Saturday Live last weekend, I thought it was making fun of New York Times reporters. I mean, the article on supposed incest was written by a character who was a complete idiot (who was subsequently killed and eaten by a polar bear riding a snow mobile), and the title of the article didn't even make sense.

You do realize that this is the same show that asserted that Hillary had male genitals the week before, you didn't see her getting all up in arms did you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections