Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2008, 09:10 PM

11,135 posts, read 14,193,095 times

Advertisements

Welcome to the church of Palintology. Right up there with Rev. Wright, John Hagee, David Koresh, Jim Jones, L. Ron Hubbard, and Tom Cruise.

Although I admit that I'm curious if he has a stash of any zombie powder.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2008, 04:50 AM

12,642 posts, read 15,598,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnHilltopper View Post
Welcome to the church of Palintology. Right up there with Rev. Wright, John Hagee, David Koresh, Jim Jones, L. Ron Hubbard, and Tom Cruise.

lol...Zombie Powder.

Old 09-25-2008, 06:47 AM
NWS

720 posts, read 1,645,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnHilltopper View Post

Too Late Cindy used the last of on John

Old 09-25-2008, 08:09 AM

4,173 posts, read 6,687,211 times
Wow! And to think this woman may be president.

Old 09-25-2008, 11:09 AM

3,491 posts, read 8,582,142 times
The pastor that Palin said was partly responsible for her being governor when on a witch hunt in Africa LOL

YouTube - Laura Bush, Sarah Palin, Witchcraft

Old 09-25-2008, 11:58 AM

2,741 posts, read 8,885,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
MSNBC is about to show a video of her pastor protecting her from witchcraft
Video: Palin Shown Praying With "Witch Hunter"
In it, the minister implores Jesus to protect Palin from "the spirit of witchcraft." Earlier, he states, "We need God taking over our education system. If we have God in our schools, we will not have our kids being taught how to worship Buddha, how to worship Muhammad. We will not have in the curriculum witchcraft and sorcery." He also preaches, "The other area is the media. We need believers in the media. We need God taking over the media in our lives."

That isn't her pastor. He was a visiting minister from Africa...

Bud

Old 09-25-2008, 12:08 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,731,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BudinAk View Post
That isn't her pastor. He was a visiting minister from Africa...

Bud
Oh well, she seemed to like to come listen to him:

Wasilla Assembly of God
Muthee has visited the United States repeatedly, delivering ten sermons at the Wasilla Assembly of God in October 2005, during which he prayed over Sarah Palin, who was running for governor of Alaska at the time.[8][13] He returned to the Wasilla church for the weekend of September 20 - 22, 2008.[13][14] In his sermons attended by Sarah Palin, Muthee claimed to be able to "devil cast," "tongue talk," and to identify witches.[15] He claimed that God elected President George W. Bush and Governor Sarah Palin.[16] In praying with his hands on Governor Palin's shoulders, Muthee prayed that God would control Governor Palin's conduct, that God would intercede to promote Governor Palin and her policies, and claimed to rebuke "every form of witchcraft.".[17] Governor Palin praised Muthee as "very powerful" because he could invoke God to "make a way" for her to succeed in politics..[18]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Muthee

Old 09-25-2008, 12:10 PM

2,058 posts, read 5,862,062 times
They're all freaking nuts. Sorry, I think this needs to get a lot of coverage. Yes, we know, we're in the midst of an economic crisis, but um... helllloooo..... witchcraft doesn't sit so well in my tummy.

Old 09-25-2008, 12:12 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,731,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandycat View Post
They're all freaking nuts. Sorry, I think this needs to get a lot of coverage. Yes, we know, we're in the midst of an economic crisis, but um... helllloooo..... witchcraft doesn't sit so well in my tummy.
Or the witch's!

Old 09-25-2008, 12:29 PM

365 posts, read 692,475 times
What's so wrong with him praying against a spirit of witchcraft? You people embrace it?
Because of the anger and hate towards her, I wouldn't doubt that witchcraft has been cast towards her by now.

I get so tired of hearing vicious name calling towards people who have faith and believe in God.
What's so wrong with praying for God and good things to be in our schools and in our lives? What is so bad to be praying that we make right decisions? Is good bad? Is now witchcraft and sorcery good? Faith and God is bad?
And listen to your own hate and anger towards her....where does that come from?
Like Led Zeppelin song, "the sky is filled with good and bad and mortals never know..." or...they don't want to know.
I have a hard time casting a vote to someone who doesn't know what they believe. Oh, wait! Obama is now a Christian? Why are you not mocking him? I would think (hope) he, too, then being a Christian, would be praying and asking God to help him make right decisions as well as for protection against witchcraft and other "real" bad things....or, he don't need to pray?
I see nothing wrong with the video.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections