Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2008, 02:32 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,915,261 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
Absolutely pathetic! Poor little brainwashed kids. They don't stand a chance in life.
Yep if they don't watchout they're going to end up as brainwashed as these little nippers...
ABC News: Film Shows Youths Training to Fight for Jesus
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2008, 02:42 PM

8,882 posts, read 19,854,193 times
Looks like that video was done by professionals:

Barack Obama and Joe Biden: The Change We Need | Hope Tacos: Children Write and Sing for Change in Venice

Jeff Zucker is the head of NBC Universal, apparently.

I like this song a little better. Seems a little more amateur (and catchier)

YouTube - We Got The Mo, by The Rockabelles, for Barack Obama

Old 09-30-2008, 02:52 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,010,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLK706 View Post
I would like to see it explained too, can you come back and explain teatime?

Sure.

The SIECUS curriculum for Level 1, ages 5-8 includes:

• A person's genitals, reproductive organs, and genes determine whether the person is male or female.
• A boy/man has nipples, a penis, a *******, and testicles.
• A girl/woman has breasts, nipples, a vulva, a clitoris, a vagina, a uterus, and ovaries.
• Vaginal intercourse - when a penis is placed inside a vagina.
• Both boys and girls have body parts that feel good when touched.
• Touching and rubbing one's own genitals to feel good is called masturbation.
• Some boys and girls masturbate and others do not.
• People often kiss, hug, touch, and engage in other sexual behaviors with one another to show caring and to feel good.

That's why the previous commenter's recommendation of the Divinyls' "I Touch Myself" is perfect for Obama's theme song -- in many ways.

Wow, think of the groovy hand gestures that lady could teach the kids to do along with THAT song!

Old 09-30-2008, 03:04 PM

442 posts, read 790,591 times
That video reminds me of this:

YouTube - Children Palace

Old 09-30-2008, 03:05 PM

382 posts, read 589,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysB View Post
This is so sick I really think I might cry...

VIDEO: Obama Kids Sing for Dear Leader...

So can we attack the JUNO KIDS NOW?

Old 09-30-2008, 03:21 PM

645 posts, read 1,964,727 times
More phony outrage......

Old 09-30-2008, 03:21 PM

826 posts, read 1,625,470 times
Do these kids understand that if Obama is elected they probably will not live to see the day to look back on this???

Old 09-30-2008, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash83 View Post
Do these kids understand that if Obama is elected they probably will not live to see the day to look back on this???

Will if they get to popping out kids like the JUNO kids then they'll at least have offspring to see it.

Old 09-30-2008, 03:27 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,010,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash83 View Post
Well, that's OK. It's a rite of passage for kids to be able to throw back stupid things their parents made them do. I've ranted at adults for making us sing "Kumbaya" when we were little and for various bad hair-dos.

Old 09-30-2008, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
Well, that's OK. It's a rite of passage for kids to be able to throw back stupid things their parents made them do. I've ranted at adults for making us sing "Kumbaya" when we were little and for various bad hair-dos.
Let's just hope their parents taught them about abstinence and birth control and pre marital sex and baby daddy's and dead beat dad's that don't want kids.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections