Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-05-2008, 12:34 AM

3,309 posts, read 5,702,743 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingForward View Post
What "truth"? None of that nonsense is true. The only "truth" I see behind this flaming paranoid lunacy--all of which has been exposed as lies, many times over-- is racism.
So Obama was never friends with Reverend Wright?
So Obama didn't attend Wright's church for 20 years (approximately 1,000 Sunday's total)?
So Obama's children weren't baptized at the hands of Wright?
So Obama didn't have any connection to William Ayers?
So Obama didn't have a shady transaction involving his home?
So Obama never advocated for ACORN, a group that is currently involved in 15+ lawsuits?
So Obama himself didn't say he was unqualified to be president just 2 years ago?
So Obama has never backed far left groups, groups that have CONTRIBUTED to his campaign?
So Obama doesn't have the most liberal voting record in the Senate out of 100 people?
So Obama's wife didn't say she hated America?
So Obama's friends (Ayers and Wright) haven't said that White America is the plague that this country needs to eliminate?

I'm sorry, did I miss something, or have you just been so brainwashed by MSNBC that you seemed to have missed all of this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2008, 12:35 AM

9,326 posts, read 22,021,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimomx3 View Post
It is horrible, and it's the USA under GWB's Patriot Act. THIS is why I'm not voting for McCain. It will be more of the same.
And why reward the Reps for 8 years of insanity with 4 more?

Old 10-05-2008, 12:37 AM

9,326 posts, read 22,021,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
I know the Dems sure have put us in a pickle in this country starting with Bill Clinton..... and his reversing sh*t........
Well the Reps gave us a 10 trillion dollar deficit and a financial crisis that can lead the US and the rest of the world in recession.

Old 10-05-2008, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minibrings View Post
Well the Reps gave us a 10 trillion dollar deficit and a financial crisis that can lead the US and the rest of the world in recession.
I believe the Dem's have done that over the last 2 years, my friend.

Old 10-05-2008, 12:41 AM

7,359 posts, read 10,279,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocexpo View Post
I believe the Dem's have done that over the last 2 years, my friend.
Nope. This happened under Republican watch. Sorry. Step up to the plate and OWN your vote, pal.

Old 10-05-2008, 12:43 AM

7,359 posts, read 10,279,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocexpo View Post
So Obama was never friends with Reverend Wright?
So Obama didn't attend Wright's church for 20 years (approximately 1,000 Sunday's total)?
So Obama's children weren't baptized at the hands of Wright?
So Obama didn't have any connection to William Ayers?
So Obama didn't have a shady transaction involving his home?
So Obama never advocated for ACORN, a group that is currently involved in 15+ lawsuits?
So Obama himself didn't say he was unqualified to be president just 2 years ago?
So Obama has never backed far left groups, groups that have CONTRIBUTED to his campaign?
So Obama doesn't have the most liberal voting record in the Senate out of 100 people?
So Obama's wife didn't say she hated America?
So Obama's friends (Ayers and Wright) haven't said that White America is the plague that this country needs to eliminate?

I'm sorry, did I miss something, or have you just been so brainwashed by MSNBC that you seemed to have missed all of this?

Yes, in fact, you did miss something. But if you don't know what it is, you're out of luck. In more ways than one, my friend.

Old 10-05-2008, 12:45 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,449,229 times
Quote:
Nope. This happened under Republican watch. Sorry. Step up to the plate and OWN your vote, pal.
Are3 you serious. Wow.. Keep believing the sheeple talk from Pelosi who wants to be re-elected who's state is going bankrupt.

Old 10-05-2008, 12:46 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,449,229 times
Quote:
Where are the links that say it is the republicans fault.

Old 10-05-2008, 12:46 AM

5,041 posts, read 6,217,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaCowboy View Post
Oh and did Lieberman "throw himself under the bus?"
(snort!) YES. Duh. He's been thrown out of the Democratic Party, and he's going to lose all his committee leadership rolls in the next Congress.

The Dems won't need him when they reach 60!

Old 10-05-2008, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Ok....you keep convincing yourself that you are right. I dont remember there being anything wrong with this country when REPUBLICANS controlled the Congress. Now that Pelosi, Reed, and Kennedy have control of the congress, the country has just gone down hill. I attribute MOST of it to them....they are much more powerful as a group than Bush himself is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections