Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2008, 05:20 PM

2,159 posts, read 2,583,692 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaCowboy View Post

Are you people nuts?

Go ahead, put in a pinko, flaming left liberal, We might be due for this. We might need a change, but Obama? Really people, my fellow Americans, think about it? PLEASE!
OK -I'll think on it a minute... .... ... ... ... .. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ...... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

OK - done - I'm still voting for OBAMA!!!

I wouldn't trust another Republican as long as I live.

Why not? Just look at the stinking mess they've left our country in...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2008, 05:20 PM

2,156 posts, read 11,153,738 times
Next we'll be hearing Manchurian Candidate allegations about McCain from the Left.

Old 10-04-2008, 05:22 PM

1,788 posts, read 3,921,085 times
Listening to you democrats, is amazing. This is not a department store job we are talking about here. It is the most powerful seat in the world! You have doubts about this, but but because of your desire to get as far away from Bush as you can, you;re willing to vote for him?

Am stating to you clear as day, you have a right to be angry. Bush has failed in many areas, although I do not believe as badly as you have been lead to believe. Vote for a flaming liberal if you must. Put Hillary, Frank, Pelosi, I don't give a rat's tush, but Obama is scarin the helll out of me. This guy's connections just don't add up.

Old 10-04-2008, 05:23 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,730,484 times
I wouldn't send me any more nasty DMs, Cowboy.

Again, what's your source? Someone's paperboy?

Old 10-04-2008, 05:23 PM

13,321 posts, read 22,667,671 times
Obama–Ayers controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This scares me. The latest news on Obamas connection to Bill Ayers, who bombed OUR Capitol.
Think about it, do you know personally anyone who has bombed an American Institution?

I also talked to one of my daughters recently about reasons of ones choice at the polls.

I could never have sat in a church listening to Rev Wright with her and my other children in tow.
The hatred and vile words for America and its people would have lead me to take their hands and
walk out.......walk, and never return. Then and there........friend or no friend.
What in the World kept this man ( Obama)sitting in the pew? What values? And gosh, oh my......for twenty years. Something just does not feel right at all.
( PS I am an Independent voter, and party means nothing to me)

Old 10-04-2008, 05:24 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,749,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaCowboy View Post
Listening to you democrats, is amazing. This is not a department store job we are talking about here. It is the most powerful seat in the world! You have doubts about this, but but because of your desire to get as far away from Bush as you can, you;re willing to vote for him?

Am stating to you clear as day, you have a right to be angry. Bush has failed in many areas, although I do not believe as badly as you have been lead to believe. Vote for a flaming liberal if you must. Put Hillary, Frank, Pelosi, I don't give a rat's tush, but Obama is scarin the helll out of me. This guy's connections just don't add up.
You would have said the same thing about Hillary,Frank, Pelosi if they had been the nominee. Do you right wingers really think Americans are this stupid?

Old 10-04-2008, 05:24 PM

18,358 posts, read 26,499,682 times
Obama is a corrupt Chicago machine politician...I'm not entirely sure I want to know everything he's been involved with, but I want the truth about his background known.

Old 10-04-2008, 05:27 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
The whitey tape, maybe?

Old 10-04-2008, 05:29 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Palin already started it today, at the rally in Carson ,CA (why is she there?). She hit him on the Ayers issue again. The MSM will try to ignore it, although CNN repeated her claim.

Old 10-04-2008, 05:29 PM

688 posts, read 2,135,144 times
Is it possible to stop doling out the term 'terrorist' like it's candy? Do you even know at this point how a terrorist is defined? It's really high time that people go back to focusing on dealing with true terrorists who are a threat to this country's safety instead of continuing with this immature name calling when it comes to presidential candidates. Barack Obama is as much a terrorist as John McCain is a warmongering geriatric.

Both of the presidential candidates are senators of the United States. They both hold one of the highest offices in this nation's government. Stop with these ridiculous accusations and show some modicum of respect to them for what they are since both of them do deserve it.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections