Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2008, 04:35 PM

1,788 posts, read 3,920,405 times

Advertisements

We all know McCain is sitting on a "high ace." If you know McCain, like him or not, you know he is the comeback kid and will not simply fade off into the sunset without a tooth and nail fight.

That being said, what might that "ace" be?

I have heard, from a fairly reliable source, that a household name from the Democratic party will soon step forward and connect the dots clear as day for Americans to see. What will those dots possibly show?

Obama's terrorist connections
Obama's direct support, education, and backing, of radical lefists groups.
Obama's connection to racist and radical religious organizations.

As I've said before, why did you democrats shun Hillary. She might be left and she might be old news, but at least she is patriotic. I cannot believe this guy, Obama has gotten this far. I fully expected a democrat in the white house this time, but Obama? Are you for real?

"My Muslim faith."

Attended a white hating, racist, radical African American church for 20 years. Then claimed to denounce it? Tell me something you have attended weekly for 20 years that you totally disagreed with? Name one thing?

Has an Islamic name and Islamic family, this by Islamic law, makes Obama, himself a Muslim.

Are you people nuts?

Go ahead, put in a pinko, flaming left liberal, We might be due for this. We might need a change, but Obama? Really people, my fellow Americans, think about it? PLEASE!

In the meantime, sit back and watch, McCain's ace will be played soon enough.

Could it be he is indeed the ultimate sleeper cell? Think before you respond! Connect the dots.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2008, 04:40 PM

29 posts, read 90,868 times
I agree 100% Carolina.

Old 10-04-2008, 04:46 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,256,669 times
Rep to you, Carolina Cowboy!

Old 10-04-2008, 04:47 PM

2,036 posts, read 4,396,605 times
I am thinking I let my hatred for the Clintons cloud my judgment when I voted for Obama in the primary. I thought he was a nice, innocent person. I thought voting for him to stop Hillary would be good for our country. I fear I made a grave mistake and will now be responsible for the destruction of our great nation.

Old 10-04-2008, 04:50 PM

1,881 posts, read 2,684,873 times
I said a while back that the real October surprise will be the facts behind Obama associations with bad people. Wait and see and look at my new post.

A can of McCain "Whoop ass" on Obama is coming to the towns near you.

We CANNOT allow this man to get away with the ties and associations he has.

McCain needs to step it up and kick some butt.

Old 10-04-2008, 04:55 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,079,627 times
More right wing drool in this thread.ZERO facts.

Old 10-04-2008, 04:56 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,151,733 times
It would be the Rovian RNC research team, not McCain himself, who would come up with a really diabolical October Surprise. "The Comeback Kid" is a PR appellation like "maverick." And more accurately it's "The Thing That Would Not Die."

I like a good paranoid story - as apparently do you, OP - so I wonder about the Kenya birth thing. You might remember back in the winter a story about a GOP crew having gone to Kenya government buildings to poke around. I would bet that Philip J. Berg, who has filed at least one lawsuit against Bush and Cheney re 9/11 (therefore can be painted as anti-Bush = lefty = credibility for instigating a case against Obama), is being a good stooge and prosecuting this case OBO the RNC. If it turns out there is no birth certificate from Kenya to be suddenly discovered November 1, then the ongoing case could at least provide sufficient concern and suspicion to at least keep people from voting, or move them to McCain in the last hours.

That said, of your ideas -

Obama's terrorist connections
Obama's direct support, education, and backing, of radical lefists groups.
Obama's connection to racist and radical religious organizations.

I'd pick #3 - as interpreted by those hesitant to vote for someone who's not white and whose mother didn't go to our church - that's been working pretty well the last two years.

Old 10-04-2008, 04:59 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,717,994 times
Quote:
I have heard, from a fairly reliable source, that a household name from the Democratic party will soon step forward and connect the dots clear as day for Americans to see. What will those dots possibly show?
Right. Just like your kid used to date the kid of one of Palin's friends.

Why don't you post the source? Unless you do, it's just more gossip.

Old 10-04-2008, 05:00 PM

1,768 posts, read 3,413,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlton Dude View Post
I am thinking I let my hatred for the Clintons cloud my judgment when I voted for Obama in the primary. I thought he was a nice, innocent person. I thought voting for him to stop Hillary would be good for our country. I fear I made a grave mistake and will now be responsible for the destruction of our great nation.
Charlton Dude, I'd like to believe you, and I hope that the country will regain enough sanity to defeat NObama next month. The trouble is, that the country keeps getting stupider and stupider, and there's no end to this in sight.

I don't have any hatred for the Clintons. I did not vote for Bill because he was a first-order populist, and I would have hoped for somebody tougher to get this country turned around. I did think that he should have resigned when he admitted that he perjured himself. Of course, only a rabid liberal would accept such a double standard.

Old 10-04-2008, 05:00 PM

18,358 posts, read 26,493,154 times
Anything that stops this serious threat to our Constitution is a good thing. There's a lot of things that just aren't right with Obama, I hope he's exposed for the corrupt fraud he is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections