Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 02:44 PM

264 posts, read 1,151,822 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix lady View Post
No one has been more capable in doing so than George W. Whatever party you belong to, rep.,dem. or dog catcher,--this guy has taken America lower than anyone though possibile. His popularity rating is, I think, at 26 %--the absolute lowest of any president ever. Why would anyone gamble on another republican right now??
I dont get why people associate McCain with Bush just because of his party?!? What happened with Bush happened, and now lets move on! Not all republicans are the same!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2008, 02:45 PM

2,258 posts, read 3,495,102 times
This thread is why I stress education as a tool against ignorance.

Old 10-06-2008, 02:45 PM

3,923 posts, read 3,647,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
Lynn Forester De Rothschild, Top Clinton Fundraiser, backs McCain

"I believe that Barack Obama, with MoveOn.org and Nancy Pelosi and Howard Dean, has taken the Democratic Party _ and they will continue to _ too far to the left," Lynn Forester de Rothschild said. "I'm not comfortable there."

Lynn Forester De Rothschild, Top Clinton Fundraiser, Backs McCain
I hope this post was not intended to be a McCain booster. If anything people should want to distance themselves from any candidate supported by the Rothschild family. Do a little research and you will see why. We are talking about the ultra-elite here people. These are the very people who want to see all of your Obama scary scenarios come to fruition. Be careful you aren't being suckered in by the very people who hold these elitist goals.

I believe all of our fears about this country are going to come to fruition regardless of which of these two men are elected. Think about it people, you didn't choose any of these candidates to be your presidential choices. They were selected for you, and then you are told here are your choices, pick one. The truth is the higher powers of this country have already decided either of these men will be fine for their agenda. You have to be a real sucker to think that either of these two "prime time" candidates hold any of your best interests at heart. Its time we stopped swallowing whatever they feed us and elect an official the people can really trust. The only problem is, who the hell is that guy/gal?

Old 10-06-2008, 02:46 PM

1,867 posts, read 4,079,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TN-rox View Post
I dont get why people associate McCain with Bush just because of his party?!? What happened with Bush happened, and now
lets move on! Not all republicans are the same!
Because McCain has voted along with Bush's proposed legislation 90% of the time. McCain has the same beliefs and policies as Bush. Do we really want another 4 years of the past 8??

Old 10-06-2008, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quelinda View Post
Because McCain has voted along with Bush's proposed legislation 90% of the time. McCain has the same beliefs and policies as Bush. Do we really want another 4 years of the past 8??
Hey, it might be just as good as an unpredictable Obama!!! Too young and unexperienced. This 'Change' can always be for the worst, I repeat.

Old 10-06-2008, 02:54 PM

38,644 posts, read 26,389,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmom48 View Post
I'm a Obama supporter and in no way blind. Can't speak on the issues of today start playing dirty. WEll I doubt that it will work but lets see what the Maverick has. I do think that all of you that are all over this and it was bripught up before so it isn't knew are just standing behind the fact that you can't deal with a black man in office as president. So this topic allows you to come forward and not look racist. THe facy that people continue to use his middle middle name is such a joke.
Black guy works fine, just not a left wing looney tune with a circle of friends that would make Charles Manson cringe.

If Hillary had won, you would say we're all sexist.

So what's the new information here?

Old 10-06-2008, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Black guy works fine, just not a left wing looney tune with a circle of friends that would make Charles Manson cringe.

If Hillary had won, you would say we're all sexist.

So what's the new information here?
Thank you.

Old 10-06-2008, 02:56 PM

38,644 posts, read 26,389,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
wheres your pre post to this thread about the ppl who already started to so called bring it down tou know fast food republicans
I thought we covered this spell check thing yesterday. When I read your submissions, I need subtitles.

Old 10-06-2008, 02:57 PM

1,648 posts, read 2,560,847 times
Mcbush is like Bush in terms of policies, and especially foreign policies, but that wasn't enough, he wanted to be more like Bush, so he decided to add a far right pro creationism in schools, tongue speaking, Iraq is a task from god, god elects presidents, not ppl nutjob VP to his ticket, and funny enough, pronounces nukular like Bush does.

Old 10-06-2008, 03:05 PM

365 posts, read 692,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quelinda View Post
And do you ever look and see what these votes were going for? Or are you just being shallow?
I hear this over and over and NO ONE can has shown WHAT these have been for? Perhaps for good? Don't give me that if Bush signed it it was bad BS! These "could have been" good issues to agree on but dem's seem to think NOTHING has been good for the last 8 years. That's really pitiful.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections