Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 07:44 AM

1,881 posts, read 2,685,533 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudCapMarine View Post
I hope and pray that the quiet readers in this forum learn the truth about Barack Hussein Obama II before it is too late for America.
They know the truth, they are just stubborn people who need someone to give them a handout. There is no other reason on earth anyone would vote for this corrupt anti American white hating rat.

VOTE McCain/Palin to keep Obama out of our White House.

Obama is more then dangerous people.

His goal is to bring down America to its knees, just like his momma wanted to do he is just trying to finish what she started.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2008, 07:46 AM

1,867 posts, read 4,079,340 times
Wow, talk about PARANOIDSVILLE!

Old 10-06-2008, 07:52 AM

1,544 posts, read 2,076,439 times
Obama has too many RED FLAGS but he still promises the world to the people. But unfortunately there are more people driven by greed than common sense.

Old 10-06-2008, 07:57 AM

4,814 posts, read 3,845,558 times
Lynn Forester De Rothschild, Top Clinton Fundraiser, backs McCain

"I believe that Barack Obama, with MoveOn.org and Nancy Pelosi and Howard Dean, has taken the Democratic Party _ and they will continue to _ too far to the left," Lynn Forester de Rothschild said. "I'm not comfortable there."

Lynn Forester De Rothschild, Top Clinton Fundraiser, Backs McCain

Old 10-06-2008, 08:00 AM

1,692 posts, read 3,539,099 times
I'm a Obama supporter and in no way blind. Can't speak on the issues of today start playing dirty. WEll I doubt that it will work but lets see what the Maverick has. I do think that all of you that are all over this and it was bripught up before so it isn't knew are just standing behind the fact that you can't deal with a black man in office as president. So this topic allows you to come forward and not look racist. THe facy that people continue to use his middle middle name is such a joke.

Old 10-06-2008, 08:04 AM

11,523 posts, read 14,661,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post

His goal is to bring down America to its knees

No one has been more capable in doing so than George W. Whatever party you belong to, rep.,dem. or dog catcher,--this guy has taken America lower than anyone though possibile. His popularity rating is, I think, at 26 %--the absolute lowest of any president ever. Why would anyone gamble on another republican right now??

Old 10-06-2008, 08:14 AM

1,836 posts, read 3,183,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
His goal is to bring down America to its knees,
only some people.

Old 10-06-2008, 02:36 PM

3,528 posts, read 8,630,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quelinda View Post
You are so paranoid and freaky its absolutely scary. I can't believe anyone around here takes these posts seriously.
It is not paranoia or freaky. It is realistic common sense. Those who won't face this fact are the one who are freaky!

Old 10-06-2008, 02:38 PM

2,769 posts, read 7,236,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_TN View Post
It is not paranoia or freaky. It is realistic common sense. Those who won't face this fact are the one who are freaky!
Which begs the question, are Obama supporters a cult?

Seriously, I know there are some legitimate voters out there who for some reason just believe this man is right for the job, and that's fine. There are many though who think this man is God in so many ways and will believe whatever he says.

Old 10-06-2008, 02:43 PM

1,867 posts, read 4,079,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_TN View Post
Smear smear smear, that's all you've got haha. Bringing up some vietnam protester who Obama has spoken to a few times as his affiliation with terrorists, especially when the terrorist act occurred when Obama was a child so how involved is Obama with terrorism really? So sad..you're grasping at straws and independents are wisening up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections