Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 09:45 PM

9 posts, read 11,664 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
City Data gets dumber & dumber each day. Obama is a US Citizen born in Hawaii whereas McCain was born in Panama which last time I checked wasn't in the US!

Are you idiots aware that when you file to run for the Presidency you have to prove that you are actually a US Citizen?

By the way the word is "suit" not "suite", a 'suite" is a fancy hotel room not a law "suit".

Also should Obama be answering every single lawsuit against him simply because some Hillary crackpot in PA is pissed off at him?

Let me just state to you something else, before you call anyone else an idiot.

McCain's father was in the United States Navy. McCain was born in Panama ON A MILITARY BASE TO A MILITARY FATHER, therefore he is a citizen by birth. The same thing also happened with one of my teachers who was born on a military base in Iran and another friend of mine has a father in a navy and he was born in the Philippines. In a sense, military bases in other countries can be considered US Soil with the military. They are natural born Americans.

Before you go calling anyone an idiot, make sure you know what your talking about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2008, 09:48 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,525,255 times
I cannot believe the desperation of the McCain/Palin crowd. They are basically trying to hijack this election on a technicality, even though this option is as pie in the sky as all their other tricks.

The OP tagline says it best: FEAR OBAMA

Its all these nutjobs have, fear and loathing.

Mental illness is alive and well amongst the McCain/Palin supporters.

Old 10-30-2008, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Adam29 View Post
I'm sure the secret service as well as many other groups have done a mandatory citizenship check on Obama in order to do their job more effectively. They would have released any major indiscresions, or informed the senator of them.

Did you know that Obama can be president but can't be secret service or CIA or anyone that surrounds the president because of the people he has known, whether they were/are friends or not? How insane is that, he couldn't DEFEND a president but he can be one?

Old 10-30-2008, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
This is so idiotic. There have been countless threads on this. Obama will produce these documents when McCain and Palin produce theirs.

McCain did.

Old 10-30-2008, 09:58 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,449,229 times
Signed it and sent it to everyone I know! Thanks for this thread......

Old 10-30-2008, 10:01 PM

574 posts, read 1,209,274 times
LOL! Yes, sign some petitions. Anything to keep yourself busy in what must be a very depressing week for you. Luckily, you get to open the Halloween candy tomorrow, that'll lessen the blow.

Old 10-30-2008, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyMarshall View Post
LOL! Yes, sign some petitions. Anything to keep yourself busy in what must be a very depressing week for you. Luckily, you get to open the Halloween candy tomorrow, that'll lessen the blow.

Hm.. and that was helpful how???

You have to love when people have nothing to add to a conversation so they decide to personally attack people. That is awesome.

[MOD CUT]

Last edited by Ibginnie; 10-30-2008 at 11:12 PM.. Reason: personal attack and crude

Old 10-30-2008, 10:05 PM

2,794 posts, read 4,156,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Adam29 View Post
I'm sure the secret service as well as many other groups have done a mandatory citizenship check on Obama in order to do their job more effectively. They would have released any major indiscresions, or informed the senator of them.

Um,ya think? Gee,why doesn't all these people UNDERSTAND something so dang simple? All this stuff just makes them look desperate & sad.

Old 10-30-2008, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
[MOD CUT]

Yea no. I dont need a 'mod' position or any of that [MOD CUT]

I mean really, WHY??

Arent we all entitled to our opinions on politics and what not? What is the point of being a jerk??? What does that solve. It definitely didnt add anything good to the topic.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 10-30-2008 at 11:14 PM.. Reason: edited orphaned quote and language

Old 10-30-2008, 10:11 PM

1,718 posts, read 2,425,416 times
Can I just point out that if there was an ounce, heck .00000001 of an ounce, of truth to any of this that some of you cling to with dogged determination that McCain and company would have been all over it? He's gone there with the terrorist ties and everything else. If they thought this had the slightest bit of truth to it there would be ads for it to, at the very least. Just think about that for a second not that I expect any of you to wake up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections