Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 04:56 PM

4,410 posts, read 6,139,161 times

Advertisements

1) Now that you've been hooked up to the lie detector, tell us who really owns you.
2) Why isn't Ralph Nader in this debate? He's done more for America than both of you multiplied together.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2008, 04:57 PM

3,758 posts, read 8,441,841 times
Mr. McCain, when do you plan on starting WWIII?

Old 10-07-2008, 04:58 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,626,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domino View Post
Wow, I didn't realize McCain posts on this message board. Guess there's no need to watch the debate now.
Then ask more substansive, less inflamitory question.

Old 10-07-2008, 05:03 PM

1,648 posts, read 2,560,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domino View Post
My question:
Mr. McCain, can you give us three reasons that you are better qualified to be president without including the fact that you were a POW for 5 1/2 years as one of them?

McBush: I will give you more than 3, you little brat.

because I am mentally unstable.
I am prone to sudden anger.
I am senile.
I flip-flop endlessly.
I am a neocon who loves warmongering with your money.
I model myself after our beloved Bush.
I am the coolest elitist with my $500 shoes.
I am the original millionaire male gigolo who dump my wife to marry into money.
I am a wife cheater.
I graduate bottom of my class of 800+ ppl.
I am a corrupt keating representative who help my personal friend and fraud causing billions to taxpayers.
I think the middle class are those with just under $5million
I accepted $84million in welfare for my campaign.
I pull stunts to try and win campaigns but fail.
I try to take credit before something is even settle and it exploded in my face.
And if I wasn't like Bush before, I did try by selecting a nutjob who thinks god elects the leaders of our country. She also thinks that Iraq is a war from God, and who thinks creationism should be taught in schools, and so stupid to take 6 years 6 colleges to finish 1 degree.
I lost my honor by the way I run my campaign, but
you should still vote for me.

McSame/nut with lipsitck 08.

Old 10-07-2008, 05:05 PM

12,642 posts, read 15,600,753 times
Lightbulb What Questions would you like to hear in Tonight's Debate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Then ask more substansive, less inflamitory question.
Perhaps you're unaware of the thread topic. Please do not hijack the thread.

I'm certain many will wish to discuss the numerous issues you've posed, I'm certain many will join you on the thread you start; however, this thread is to simply air the questions we'd like to possibly see aired at the debate....folks can get them off their chest so to speak. It's a fun yet serious exercise for those who wish to engage.

The thread topic and question is -
What Questions would you like to hear in Tonight's Debate?

Old 10-07-2008, 05:09 PM

1,648 posts, read 2,560,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PG77 View Post
Mr. McCain, when do you plan on starting WWIII?
I am afraid he would actually have those answers in detail for you, but the war is a task from God so its ok.

Old 10-07-2008, 05:16 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,478,559 times
Senator Obama:

Why did you vote against the Born Alive Infant Protection Act?

( This law would have mandated that infants born alive after an abortion receive medical care. If the infant was clearly too small to survive for long, comfort measure would be provided until the infant died.)

Old 10-07-2008, 05:17 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,952,004 times
I want to know if McCain has ever kissed or made out with a dude before? Who's with me?

Old 10-07-2008, 05:21 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,159,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
I want to know if McCain has ever kissed or made out with a dude before? Who's with me?

Old 10-07-2008, 05:23 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,082,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tablemtn View Post
One I'd really like to ask:

-Describe your view of the executive branch in terms of its power and the limits of that power. How does this compare to the idea of an "imperial presidency?" How does this compare to the powers claimed or exercised by the George W. Bush administration?
EXCELLENT question.

Bush is just stupid and Cheney has his hand up Bush's rearend and makes him say what he wants him to and see how far they've pushed the power play.McLame on the other hand seems like a wannabe tyrant of his own design(like his war hero staus is all HIS design).At least Bush was a better pilot.And that IS sad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections