Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-14-2008, 09:36 AM

2,522 posts, read 4,400,063 times

Advertisements

[quote=domino;5684378]Where have you been? The judge has issued no order, thus Obama is required to provide nothing. Never mind he has provided his birth certificate for all to see, and still you follow this line of inquiry.

And for your information, it's "that one", not "the one".[/quote]
He's just quoting Obama, "the one the world has been waiting for."

Old 10-14-2008, 12:51 PM

1,147 posts, read 1,901,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamama Mia View Post
He's just quoting Obama, "the one the world has been waiting for."

And Domino was just quoting McCain "You know who voted for it? You might never know. That one,"

Old 10-14-2008, 01:03 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,943,549 times
As an aside, how much money has Berg made from this? I know he's actively solicited donations because this is supposedly not an inexpensive endeavor, so he's been raising money to do this. Of course, he's an attorney, isn't he? So he doesn't have to pay attorney fees to draft the documents. And the research is mainly rumor and suggestions, and info you can get on-line. Certainly, there are court fees for filing motions, but really, how expensive are they? Will Berg have to submit how much money he's raised to the public?

Old 10-14-2008, 02:51 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,923,665 times
ROTFLMAO

Your 'he has to prove he was born in the USA' spinning is hilarious. Keep it up, I love reading this comic page. Waaaaaaay too funny. LOL

Old 10-14-2008, 02:58 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,325,068 times
Try Snopes: snopes.com: Barack Obama Birth Certificate

Old 11-02-2008, 10:40 AM

7 posts, read 13,379 times
Barrack Hussein Obama's paternal Grandmother has supposedly made the statement that she was present in the delivery room when Obama was born...........at the Coast Provincial General Hospital in Mombasa, KENYA!!!!! Given this, IF TRUE, that would make Obama NOT a natural born citizen of the United States.

I know, I know....."give it up Bill..it means nothing"! I hear ya saying this, but just hear me out on this one for a minute and maybe you will see where I am coming from on this issue of whether or not Obama's birth records can/cannot be made available for public scrutinity.

Now, it get interesting. Let's dispense with all the hoopla regarding whether or not this "small insignificant irritant" means anything regarding Constitutional mandates. I have just found an interesting bit of information, seemingly hidden in a rather mundane document.

(I just LOVE researching, for those who haven't figured this out yet!)

Supposedly the government of Kenya, along with the State of Hawaii has made it damn near impossible for anyone, other than Obama himself, to obtain any record of his birth. However, in THIS web site from Kenya, the answer to obtaining Obama's birth records may just be as simple as a "slip of the tongue"..and from Kenya, no less! Here's the link to the document I am addressing.......NO, it doesn't have a damn thing to do with Obama or any of this specifically.......

http://pdf.dec.org/pdf_docs/Pnadd304.pdf

Now, here's my point of contention. If you will notice in this .pdf document, posted by the Ministry of Health from the Coast Provincial General Hospital Mombasa, Kenya, when you scroll down just a little bit (you don't have to go far, believe me.....it's on the top of page 2), you will see THESE TWO STATEMENTS........................................ .......

"This document was made possible in part through support provided by the U. S. Agency for International Development, under the terms of Cooperative Agreement Number HRN-A-00-00-00016-00. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the U. S. Agency for International Development.

Additional funding for preparation of these materials was provided by the U. S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief."

Someone please correct me if I am wrong here (not about the possibility of Obama's birth, etc. but rather the "standing" part of this implication), but wouldn't this mean that ANY RECORDS held by this hospital, not withstanding patient confidentiality due to illness, should have to be MADE AVAILABLE TO ANY AMERICAN CITIZEN asking for them since it is obvious that this hospital receives funding from our TAX MONEY, thereby making them accountable to EVERY AMERICAN TAX PAYER?

It's OUR money that is being sent to these people folks! In our "current" form of government (which may not be around much longer IF Obama gets elected President), our government is ACCOUNTABLE to it's citizens (you and me) as to how they spend our tax dollars!

Whaddya think?

Last edited by Crazy Greek; 11-02-2008 at 10:43 AM.. Reason: layout of post

Old 11-02-2008, 10:59 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,216,265 times
Quote:
at the Coast Provincial General Hospital in Mombasa, KENYA!!!!! Given this, IF TRUE, that would make Obama NOT a natural born citizen of the United States.
The Associated Press: State declares Obama birth certificate genuine

Quote:
Someone please correct me if I am wrong here (not about the possibility of Obama's birth, etc. but rather the "standing" part of this implication), but wouldn't this mean that ANY RECORDS held by this hospital, not withstanding patient confidentiality due to illness, should have to be MADE AVAILABLE TO ANY AMERICAN CITIZEN asking for them since it is obvious that this hospital receives funding from our TAX MONEY, thereby making them accountable to EVERY AMERICAN TAX PAYER?
That's a good question. I dont know - maybe theoretically. Theoretically, we the taxpayers own every government agency, our states' police departments, public schools and hospitals, etc etc etc in the US.

Old 11-02-2008, 11:00 AM

2,195 posts, read 3,646,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Greek View Post
Barrack Hussein Obama's paternal Grandmother has supposedly made the statement

Supposedly the government of Kenya, along with the State of Hawaii has made it damn near impossible for anyone, other than Obama himself, to obtain any record of his birth.

wouldn't this mean that ANY RECORDS held by this hospital, not withstanding patient confidentiality due to illness, should have to be MADE AVAILABLE TO ANY AMERICAN CITIZEN asking for them since it is obvious that this hospital receives funding from our TAX MONEY, thereby making them accountable to EVERY AMERICAN TAX PAYER?

Whaddya think?
1) Supposedly is right.

2) The State of Hawaii made it impossible for anybody who is not supposed to see the records to see them, it's true. But they did it years ago, and they did it for everybody's records all at the same time, just to protect Obama a couple decades later. (I can't speak for Kenya.)

3) Oh yes. Other country's business and governments are bound by the U.S. Freedom of Information Act. Mhm. Of course they are. Especially those being governed the way all the anti-Obama folks have been insisting Odinga is governing.

So, Bill?

Give it up.

FOIA doesn't apply to foreign countries no matter how much money we have given them.

Old 11-02-2008, 11:03 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,216,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jps-teacher View Post
FOIA doesn't apply to foreign countries no matter how much money we have given them.
Ah. That's so...gentlemanly!

Old 11-02-2008, 11:03 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,783,705 times
Quote:
I'd be happy to correct you.

1. Hospital records are confidential period. Not just on matters "due to illness." Privacy rules do not change according to the nature of the information being kept "private."

2. By that logic, any hospital or physician practice in the U.S. that trains medical residents would have to open its records, since graduate medical education is very much funded from OUR TAX MONEY. And that's just about all of them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections