Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2008, 08:33 PM

3,463 posts, read 7,307,014 times

Advertisements

Thanks for the link and proof that Joe Biden rates rock-bottom on charitable giving. Nothing like his conviction of taking money from hard working people and giving it away as welfare through our government system. What a scumbag...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2008, 08:36 PM

7,308 posts, read 14,693,069 times
That's nuts. What a cheapskate. Of course he wants to tax the rich even more. That way he can give even less.

Old 10-16-2008, 08:39 PM

289 posts, read 362,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooter View Post
Joe Biden gave only $3,600 to charity in the past 9 years while making $2,500,000.
Wow you people will stop at nothing. How much have you given and how much have you made in 9 years. How many kids do you have? Have you paid their college tuition? You don't really have to answer these question. I really don't care. Who really cares about this BS. Well time for me to turn in for the night. I will pray for all of you.

Old 10-16-2008, 09:09 PM

3,463 posts, read 7,307,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outsiderlookingin View Post
Wow you people will stop at nothing. How much have you given and how much have you made in 9 years. How many kids do you have? Have you paid their college tuition? You don't really have to answer these question. I really don't care. Who really cares about this BS. Well time for me to turn in for the night. I will pray for all of you.
I'll answer your questions. My income was greater than Biden's over the last nine years. I have one child. Yes, I paid for his undergraduate and his Ivy League law school education. And I have given almost 100x the amount Biden did to charity and I'm proud I could do so. Biden could have given far more than $3,600 in nine years. Joe Biden is a low-life scumbag.

Old 10-16-2008, 09:11 PM

1,958 posts, read 2,495,611 times
Quote:
I'll answer your questions. My income was greater than Biden's over the last nine years. I have one child. Yes, I paid for his undergraduate and his Ivy League law school education. And I have given almost 100x the amount Biden did to charity and I'm proud I could do so. Biden could have given far more than $3,600 in nine years. Joe Biden is a low-life scumbag.

Yeah but Bidin is paying a fortune for his Amtrak fares.............that he no doubt gets free.

Old 10-16-2008, 10:01 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times
Quote:
Thanks for the link and proof that Joe Biden rates rock-bottom on charitable giving. Nothing like his conviction of taking money from hard working people and giving it away as welfare through our government system. What a scumbag...

Being cheap is not a great virtue, but the vices of The Bush Crime Family such as torture, murder and thievery are much worse. Wouldn't you agree? If you think the term scum bag fairly describes Joe Biden, I'd love to know what term you would use to describe the Dick, Cheney.

Old 10-16-2008, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Being cheap is not a great virtue, but the vices of The Bush Crime Family such as torture, murder and thievery are much worse. Wouldn't you agree? If you think the term scum bag fairly describes Joe Biden, I'd love to know what term you would use to describe the Dick, Cheney.
Torture terrorist...........OK by me, killing the enemy is not murder and theft is what obama wants to do to the working class. How nice of him to give 30% of NO LOADS a tax break since they pay no taxes at all. That boy needs to be taken to the wood shed.

Old 10-16-2008, 10:10 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironclad View Post
Torture terrorist...........OK by me, killing the enemy is not murder and theft is what obama wants to do to the working class. How nice of him to give 30% of NO LOADS a tax break since they pay no taxes at all. That boy needs to be taken to the wood shed.
Who are the enemies? The young people in the military that were sent to occupy Iraq based on lies that came back in boxes or disabled? The Iraqi people that never attacked our country?

Old 10-16-2008, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Who are the enemies? The young people in the military that were sent to occupy Iraq based on lies that came back in boxes or disabled? The Iraqi people that never attacked our country?
The same enemy as defined by Joe Biden, Bubba Clinton, Madilein Halfbright, John Kerry, Colin Powell etal. You know all those that said Saddam Insane HAD WMD's?

Old 10-16-2008, 10:18 PM

2,905 posts, read 7,350,665 times
Has it not occurred to any of you people that he donated more than he claimed?

I give more to the salvation army in clothing than he claimed.

I feel confident that he made more contributions that he did not claim. But whose to know, really.

I just think it is funny that you all assume that what he claimed is EXACTLY what he donated!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections