Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2008, 07:33 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times

Advertisements

Quote:
The Republican manager said he is convinced he was targeted because of new McCain signs he added around his home.
From the link. No one else has said that is why his house was targeted. Maybe there's something else going on. Maybe he p***** someone off. who knows?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2008, 07:37 PM

343 posts, read 942,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
From the link. No one else has said that is why his house was targeted. Maybe there's something else going on. Maybe he p***** someone off. who knows?

Or it could be set up like that one chick that carved a B on herself.

Old 10-23-2008, 07:39 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,079,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
I am sick to death of reading so many in here bash the McCain followers because of their supposed racist acts. Yet, they aren't willing to say anything about what so many of the ObamaBots do to people out there. I am guessing that it must be ok to them as long as it is an Obama lover that does the deed.

Republican HQ Manager's Home Shot Up Over McCain Signs - Politics News Story - WKMG Orlando (http://www.local6.com/politics/17784129/detail.html - broken link)

Rog Coverely said several pellets pierced his Longwood home.
What does he live in,a cardboard box? I smell BS.Another repuke PR stunt perhaps?

Old 10-23-2008, 07:42 PM

1,958 posts, read 2,495,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domino View Post
Were other homes with McCain signs in the neighborhood similarly vandalized? Does Mr. Coverely have teenaged kids? I would say assuming that's some leap of judgment.

My car window was recently broken, but it never occurred to me that my Obama/Biden bumper magnet was the culprit. Go figure!

Maybe they thought you had a pipe or something inside?

Old 10-23-2008, 07:43 PM

4,104 posts, read 5,309,423 times
A reporter lies about a statement at a rally ("kill him"), and it is national news. A young girl is mutilated, and another home is shot, and they are "set ups" and PR stunts. You guys are sick.

Old 10-23-2008, 07:43 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,605,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
I just LOVE the VIOLENCE from the left....

Thuggish............. Look who is trying to prevent voting for who they believe is the right candidate!
And yet, you don't hear Democrats blaming conservatives for acts by conservatives against liberals, acts that actually end in murder:

"The Unitarian Universalist Association, one of the most liberal denominations on the American religious scene, is reeling from the revelation that the unemployed man who police say opened fire at a member church in Tennessee Sunday cited contempt for liberals and gays among a long list of grievances that motivated his attack."
Unitarians are rattled by attack on church - The Boston Globe

The murderer loved Hannity and O'Reilly.
http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/ju...-suspects-car/

A choice quote from the above article:
"Adkisson [the murderer] told [Officer] Still that 'he could not get to the leaders of the liberal movement that he would then target those that had voted them in to office.'"

Last edited by helenejen; 10-23-2008 at 07:55 PM..

Old 10-23-2008, 07:44 PM

1,958 posts, read 2,495,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
What does he live in,a cardboard box? I smell BS.Another repuke PR stunt perhaps?

You know, that's exactly what I thought when they dragged that guy to death years ago. A publicity stunt no doubt.

Old 10-23-2008, 07:50 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,626,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Oh spiders had time to build webs around the pellet holes before he got around to telling anybody?

Sounds very serious.
Gimme a break ...the "spider web" is a pattern on the glass left by a projectile impact...not eight legged critters spinning silk.

Old 10-23-2008, 07:51 PM

284 posts, read 696,309 times
You think that is hard try to be an African American and white voting for McCain. I get more racism from black people than any other group saying " your black why are you voting for McCain" the racist ones are the blacks telling me i am shameful for not voting for obama. This is the worst election ever and the people being discriminated against here are the Black or half black people that are voting McCain.

Old 10-23-2008, 07:58 PM

972 posts, read 1,331,050 times
pure-----------speculation. repubs want to cry now when they are the ones who are doing the attacking? I cant keep an Obama sign in my yard that doesnt get stolen or replaced with bad words wrote over it. yeah Im in one of the red states.. total rubish! cry me a river while they are having kkk rally style mccain/palin he-haws on the trail.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections