Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 02:29 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,171,415 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
MSNBC has Keith Olbermann who belongs on E! News or Nick news.
The difference is that Countdown is very obviously an opinion show. FOX tries to pass their stuff off as factual news.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2008, 06:56 PM

3,425 posts, read 6,309,332 times
FOX News is truly amazing! Today on the Huckabee show, they had Joe the Builder and special guest, Tito the Builder! My IQ just went down 100 points!

Old 11-09-2008, 07:05 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,330,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
FOX News is truly amazing! Today on the Huckabee show, they had Joe the Builder and special guest, Tito the Builder! My IQ just went down 100 points!
Do that a couple more times and you'll be the average FOX News fan.

Ken

Old 11-09-2008, 07:06 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times
Does Mike Huckabee really have a show on Fox?

Proves my prediction - "The Sarah Palin Show" debuts November 5, 2010.

Old 11-09-2008, 07:13 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,530,849 times
And yet ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, and CNN use former Clinton advisers and staffers so what's your point? Heck, ABC's Sunday morning political show is hosted by the guy who helped to get Clinton elected but of course, there's no political bias there either.

Old 11-09-2008, 07:15 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,856,573 times
CNN is much like reading the demcratic litle red handbook. So now each has its own channel.I really can see one non=biased news channel except of my loac news really that just reports the news ;no comments.

Old 11-09-2008, 07:33 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,882,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
He's intelligent, but he should be in prison.
That's your opinion, I think he's a great man, but Bill and Hillary should be in prison.

Old 11-09-2008, 07:41 PM

543 posts, read 1,456,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happ View Post
Its the whole anti-intellectual thing that Republicans are hung-up on. You find a person like 'Joe the Plumber' & actually listen to him like he is some guru rather than just another barely educated American. If you mistrust wisdom & education you gravitate to fools like yourself.

That sums up Fox News & the Republican party: fools who America laughs at not with duh!
I thought your party is the one that believes in being "inclusive"? Are you judging someone because he is a working man? BTW, he has more common sense than the average Dem. All this man did was ask an honest question, (the BEST question asked during the campaign, one that the media never allowed to be discussed) and he is lambasted.

Old 11-09-2008, 07:45 PM

2,362 posts, read 2,996,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmac View Post
Hey...I'm so glad you like it too!! But I can't figure out what you have against Joe the Plumber??!! An honest man asked an honest question...is there a problem with that? Incidentally, Rove is a very smart man...try paying a little more attention!
But he's not an honest man, he's not even a licensed plumber.

Old 11-09-2008, 07:46 PM

1,372 posts, read 3,764,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happ View Post
Its the whole anti-intellectual thing that Republicans are hung-up on. You find a person like 'Joe the Plumber' & actually listen to him like he is some guru rather than just another barely educated American. If you mistrust wisdom & education you gravitate to fools like yourself.

That sums up Fox News & the Republican party: fools who America laughs at not with duh!
Fox kills every other network at all hours of the day. Some times of the day, Fox has more viewers than combined CNN, MSNBC, and every other cable news network with some to spare.

The O'Reilly factor is the #2 show on cable TV. Fox and Friends in the morning is the most watched show on any network (cable or broadcast).

I respectfully ask you to stop spewing filth from your corner of the country down there. Go eat your Kaballah and remember to wear a condom next time, a lotta diseases going around out there in lawless California.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections