Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-21-2008, 09:54 AM

15,402 posts, read 28,974,649 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by normie View Post
By the way, if you're coming out for the inauguration you can visit the turkey that receives the presidential pardon. He lives the remainder of his life in a fancy Turkey House in a park known as Frying Pan Park. I kid you not.
...and no, even though I went there to register voters, I did not register the pardoned turkey. But if someone else did, I'm sure he voted republican. Since he received a presidential pardon from Bush, you know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2008, 09:55 AM

3,813 posts, read 4,920,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXboomerang View Post
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone was forced to stare at a tv screen and have a farm scene burned into their retinas!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe someone can set up counseling to help those poor traumatized souls.

Families should never be exposed to farm scenes.
There are some that I would rather my young children didn't see. Slaughtering, butchering, fornicating, giving birth are on the top of the list. When and if I decide they're old enough to see the above, I'll tell them before hand what they're going to see and why it's happening. I laughed my *ss off when I watched it by myself. The absurdity know as Sarah Palin is an unending joke. Laughter has been proven to be good for your health and she makes me healthier every time I read about her, listen to her or watch a video of her. Those who defend her also contribute to my health.

But, you completely ignore my assertion that she staged the whole thing. You must agree with it.

Old 11-21-2008, 09:59 AM

11,135 posts, read 14,206,986 times
This clip kind of personifies the entire state of the GOP of late. All that was missing in this video was the American Indian with a tear running down his cheek while someone was clubbing a baby seal, FEMA employees checking for West Nile virus (instead of avian flu) wearing HAZMAT suits to protect them from toxic fumes of the trailer they crawled out of, an oil well, and Palin declaring that she is making the guy with the Shell Oil hard hat the Czar of Alaska Wildlife and Game/State Parks.

Honest, as a flesh eater, this kind of thing doesn't bother me, but someone needs to explain to Palin the art of presentation and public perception.

Old 11-21-2008, 10:01 AM

1,126 posts, read 2,695,193 times
anyone noticed how she sounded like a turkey at the very beginning of the video?

Old 11-21-2008, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnHilltopper View Post
This clip kind of personifies the entire state of the GOP of late. All that was missing in this video was the American Indian with a tear running down his cheek while someone was clubbing a baby seal, FEMA employees checking for West Nile virus (instead of avian flu) wearing HAZMAT suits to protect them from toxic fumes of the trailer they crawled out of, an oil well, and Palin declaring that she is making the guy with the Shell Oil hard hat the Czar of Alaska Wildlife and Game/State Parks.
LOL, great image!

Quote:
someone needs to explain to Palin the art of presentation and public perception.
...well, at least she didn't look back at the turkey and give a big wink!

Old 11-21-2008, 10:02 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,198,320 times
Quote:

Honest, as a flesh eater, this kind of thing doesn't bother me, but someone needs to explain to Palin the art of presentation and public perception.
Maybe those are some of the images SNL will run behind Tina Fey tomorrow night.

Old 11-21-2008, 10:03 AM

3,813 posts, read 4,920,970 times
Quote:
....someone needs to explain to Palin the art of presentation and public perception.
Some one first has to explain to her what that means. She has a journalism degree but she overlooked that course as she jumped from school to school.

Old 11-21-2008, 10:05 AM

2,794 posts, read 4,160,387 times
Quote:

QUIT IT! Yer gonna make me wake the baby w/ my laughter!!

Old 11-21-2008, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcia View Post
She has a journalism degree but she overlooked that course as she jumped from school to school.
You're right, she has a journalism degree and a job history as a television newscaster--she really should know better. Seriously, how could she have worked as a newscaster and not known better? Maybe you're right, maybe she did stage it.

Old 11-21-2008, 10:12 AM

16,294 posts, read 28,557,329 times
I seen classier women on the news when arrested for hooking
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections