Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2013, 08:10 PM

5 posts, read 14,566 times

Advertisements

If White Americans moved back to Europe, the U.S. would be like Mexico or Africa, period. Neither Mexico nor Africa is known exactly for it's great government or stable countries.

People are fully aware the U.S. would be nothing without white people. Stop being anti-white. It's probably the white man's medicine that's kept you alive this long anyway.

Rather than appreciate white people's scientific, technological, medical, etc, contributions that vastly improves your life, you act like a fake thug and rap anti-white lyrics. Give me a break.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2013, 06:49 AM

552 posts, read 720,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hold on to the Nights View Post
Yes but only under one condition: They must leave all their wealth behind. Europeans are not allowed to rape America again. That is so 1500's. Let the indians and those africans brought against their will keep their resources

Anyway what about the extinction of africans? All these white women stealing the good black guys could represent the most disasterous Genocide in history.

The horror!!!!
If that were to happend the entire country would look like Detroit in less than a decade.

Old 02-27-2013, 10:53 AM

585 posts, read 1,087,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hold on to the Nights View Post
... Let the indians and those africans brought against their will keep their resources...
I don't suppose there are very many Africans in the United States - or elsewhere, for that matter - who are over 110 years old. (It's probably a nice round number.)

So tell me: How many (and who are) all those Africans who were taken to America against their will in the last 110 years?

Surely it would be quite simple (and not very expensive) to offer free repatriation to all Africans (and those from other continents or countries - provided they are not lawfully incarcerated) who were brought to the United States against their will?

Do you think the United States should act to make sure it can never happen again?

Would barring certain groups en masse from immigrating reduce the chance of them being brought to America against their will?

If you made such a suggestion, do you think some members of the groups who were barred would be rather displeased with you?

Old 02-28-2013, 02:56 AM

233 posts, read 449,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy74 View Post
I have never heard of a White person not caring if the White race dies out. This is a first. Now I am curious to know how many feel this way.

The only people that worry about such issues are "colonials". People from Europe are rather courtisans and class-conscious, they'd rather have rich and educated "whatever" to poor whites.

Maybe in a future in which whites are a scant minority people will start to think as colonials, who knows?

Old 02-28-2013, 08:48 AM

14,164 posts, read 27,231,957 times
Quote:
I have never heard of a White person not caring if the White race dies out. This is a first. Now I am curious to know how many feel this way.
Why on earth would skin color matter? If anything, I'd rather have more pigment in my skin so I wouldn't have to put on sunblock everytime I go outside.

I'm truly shocked that people care that much about any particular race continuing to exist. The world is a much smaller place today, and all races are mixing.

And even more shocked at the racist IM I've received about my children. Is this where the KKK comes to post? Scary that there are still serious bigots in this country

Old 02-28-2013, 11:00 AM

2,825 posts, read 5,265,333 times
Quote:
I absolutly do not care about "white race" since I don't even believe in "races". Races are just old-fashioned 19th century concepts that tried to artificually group people following some superficial features. Whith genetics, we know now that all humans belong to a continuum of features, from one extreme to another with all the variations in-between. Race do not exist more than the categories of "tall" or "small"... There obviously exist people more or less tall/small with all the averages between. That's the same for "races"

What we can care about is the preservation of cultural identities, languages, etc... which are challenged with globalisation.

Old 02-28-2013, 12:34 PM

22,112 posts, read 29,589,687 times
As long as I don't die, I don't care if the white race dies out.

Old 02-28-2013, 02:14 PM

606 posts, read 1,078,921 times
I would have to move to Madeira. Interesting idea.
I wonder if there would then be restrictions limiting the recent migrants from moving to another country within the EU?

Old 02-28-2013, 07:01 PM

585 posts, read 1,087,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by french user View Post
...What we can care about is the preservation of cultural identities, languages, etc... which are challenged with globalisation.
I agree. It doesn't take something anywhere near as powerful as 'globalisation' to erase cultural identities and languages, however.

As recently as the early 1960s, there were children who arrived at primary school (Aged 5) on the Island adjacent to the one on which I lived who couldn't speak English (and they were expected to speak English at school.) It must've made life difficult for the teachers, who (quite reasonably, perhaps) might've expected that their charges would've been able to understand the language in which they were going to be taught.

Today - less than 50 years later - people are concerned that the language is dying out.

I understand that one of the measures used to determine whether a language is dying out is: "How many children are born who will speak that language as their first tongue?"

Where I grew up, the last person born who spoke our language as his first tongue was [apparently] my grandmother's uncle. Uncle Albert was about 20 years younger than my great-grandfather.

My grandmother spoke the language fluently, but it wasn't her first language. - She was brought up speaking English as well.

I was a 'generation rollback'. My mother was very ill during my early years and I was reared by my grandparents. My grandmother spent a lot of time looking after her mother (who could speak English, but preferred not to) and because I spent a lot of time with my great-grandmother, I spoke her language (and as her daughter had done) learned English at the same time.)

The language is dead. There are (perhaps) 3 or 4 people who could carry on a conversation [of sorts] in the language but AFAIK, nobody is anywhere near fluent.

The loss of the language is a pity, but it gets worse.

In the 1960's (and perhaps for many years afterwards) There was a significant number of (mainly) English people who came to the Island on holiday, enjoyed their stay there and decided to buy a house there - because it was such a laid-back place with so little formality, so few rules, so little crime and nothing like the place they were trying to get away from.

Not a problem (particularly for the locals who found they could sell their houses at grossly inflated prices to the 'English Imports.')

Unfortunately the 'Imports' (who had come to the Island 'because it was so unspoiled') found that after they'd been there for 5 or 6 minutes, they obtained the 'right to vote' and the 'right to be elected to be a lawmaker'.

That shouldn't have been a problem. They had immigrated because they liked the place the way it was and it was 'so unspoiled'. If you're a lawmaker, perhaps you need to make some new laws?

Yeah, right! Let's change all the things which brought us here to make the place just like the place we left!

It was one of the first 'multi-culti' disasters! The island now had 2 discrete cultures.

1. The 'original' people (who had, in many cases, been driven into cheaper houses by their own greed and by the greed of their compatriots who had sold off the houses their children might've been expected to buy at ridiculous prices) and

2. The markedly alien immigrants who hadn't bothered to make even the slightest attempt to integrate with the existing culture.

Things got worse - not better - and nowadays, the two groups don't seem to be able to communicate with one another.

Old 03-01-2013, 12:57 AM

20,633 posts, read 23,881,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverian View Post
Why on earth would skin color matter? If anything, I'd rather have more pigment in my skin so I wouldn't have to put on sunblock everytime I go outside.

I'm truly shocked that people care that much about any particular race continuing to exist. The world is a much smaller place today, and all races are mixing.

And even more shocked at the racist IM I've received about my children. Is this where the KKK comes to post? Scary that there are still serious bigots in this country
Im pretty proud to be white and so are alot of people. You can be darned that if our race is dying out people would be worrying. Im nae saftie love. Those immigrants aint gonna walk over me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe