Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2013, 02:46 AM

450 posts, read 1,504,419 times

Advertisements

I want to give thanks to City-Data contributors KathrynAragon, irman, and others for your advice, hints and travel tips.

In the past few days we have traveled to Dachau, Munich, Salzburg, seen the Schloss Neuschwanstein, and toured Rothenburg along with seeing the Criminal Museum. Not to mention driving the Autobahn... We still have adventures to pursue and if we need help I know where to turn....

We are enjoying our trip of a life time along with visiting our son.

I hope one day I can pass on some of the information I have received....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2013, 01:05 AM

5,921 posts, read 13,867,354 times
You're welcome Lee, or in German : Bitte bitte.

For you this may be a once in your life chance, so make the most of it.
Have you thought of also going north to Denmark and maybe Norway and Sweden ?
I agree, just too many things to see there.

BTW, if you have one of those spiffy new digital cameras,
always remember to take pix at he highest resolution,
and find out if it also takes movies !!

Again, have a great time.

Old 08-12-2013, 07:08 AM

67,650 posts, read 61,031,769 times
Thank you for the kudos - it's been a real pleasure helping you out. Others help me when I'm traveling and it's fun to return the favor.

KARMA KARMA!

Hope you're having a terrific time!

Old 08-13-2013, 01:14 AM

450 posts, read 1,504,419 times
irman Thanks but our time here is limited and tours all booked wish we had more time, oh wait we are retired so we have time. OH I remember why now $$$$$$$$$ and other obligations in the states are keeping us from staying here for a few months....... Ha ha ha......... and Yes I have a digital camera (with all kinds of Memory unlike me) I will have to check into and make sure my resolution is at the highest............

Kathryn thanks to you and others WE ARE HAVING a great time and making many memories.........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe