Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-21-2019, 04:55 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,134 times

Advertisements

I mean really DKM. A country with a military budget 10 times the rest of the world combined and kids can't be fed?

https://www.city-data.com/forum/curre...care-over.html

Talk about screwed up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2019, 06:02 PM

427 posts, read 245,622 times
Is there many street scams in Moscow/St. Pete? I was told no. I know Paris, Rome, Prague, and those sorts of cities are ripe with that scumbaggery. I was just curious about Russia.

Old 07-21-2019, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousAboutRussia View Post
Is there many street scams in Moscow/St. Pete? I was told no. I know Paris, Rome, Prague, and those sorts of cities are ripe with that scumbaggery. I was just curious about Russia.
That only happened to me once. It was by the Museum of Natural History in Red Square. The dropped wallet trick. In my travels around Europe just about everything you can imagine happened.

This incident happened in 1998.

Old 07-21-2019, 07:26 PM

There are Gypsies there and they will give you trouble.

Old 07-21-2019, 11:35 PM

2,216 posts, read 1,020,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousAboutRussia View Post
No, it's very cultural and peaceful.

Old 07-21-2019, 11:46 PM

2,216 posts, read 1,020,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
There are Gypsies there and they will give you trouble.
Where did you find them?! Yes, even those that might cause troubles? Probably of course where they are there,a multimillion-dollar city, Well, do not want trouble, go past and all, no more trouble is waiting for you.

Old 07-22-2019, 12:30 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,853,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
There's not a stat there that doesn't fall into the +/- 3% accuracy margin. I'm not going to believe a bit of it.

I go by the MK 1 eyeball.

Most Russians are doing something unheard of in America for the last 40 years. Having more than 2 kids. Most Russian cities are crawling with children. The differences are amazing. Children are a major expense in life and in America having children is not something people are doing nor in many cases want to do. 25% of Americas children live in poverty. Drugs, child neglect, crime among teens are all rising.

That's not right, not in a country as wealthy as this one.

All you have is shallow garbage to bring to the table. Punch yourself.
Okay so dismiss Russia's own statistics and believe what you want to believe over the facts. Believe that Rosstat doesn't actually keep accurate count of births and deaths in Russia. Very rational

Most Russians aren't having more than 2 kids. This is another fantasy that you created in your mind. Seems actual facts cause problems for you. I sympathize, it sounds like you live in a depressed area and your views are skewed as such.

Old 07-23-2019, 01:15 AM

1,348 posts, read 624,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Okay so dismiss Russia's own statistics and believe what you want to believe over the facts. Believe that Rosstat doesn't actually keep accurate count of births and deaths in Russia. Very rational

Most Russians aren't having more than 2 kids. This is another fantasy that you created in your mind. Seems actual facts cause problems for you. I sympathize, it sounds like you live in a depressed area and your views are skewed as such.
To some extent you are right. But due to the fact that after the birth of the second, third or fourth child, the state simultaneously gives the so-called "maternity capital" (which is about $ 7,500) began to give birth to the third or fourth child much more.

Old 07-23-2019, 07:09 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,565,479 times
Malaysian government seized the MH17 black boxes early on, which explains why they still dispute the version of events put forth by Ukraine, US, UK, and the Dutch, especially where they make claims based on the black box evidence

MH17 EVIDENCE TAMPERING REVEALED BY MALAYSIA

Old 07-23-2019, 08:23 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,228,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post

You forget about powerful flow of migrants from the post-Soviet space (ethnic Russians and not only).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe