Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2021, 08:49 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,844 times

Advertisements

British destroyer violates Russian territorial waters. Bombs dropped shots fired.

https://www.rt.com/russia/527373-rus...dor-black-sea/

I say sink it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2021, 09:29 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,228,964 times
Insolent English destroyer.

Old 06-23-2021, 09:30 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,228,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrat335 View Post
i say sink it.
+1

Old 06-23-2021, 10:07 AM

26,777 posts, read 22,529,485 times
...The bigger problem is that "Defender" came out of ODESSA port.

So as I've said many times before, Strelkov warned Kremlin that its failure to bring troops to South -Eastern Ukraine right there, back in 2014 when it would have been an easy walk...

With other words, Kremlin has been warned.

Its failure to defend the local population from the nationalists back THEN is the culprit of it all now.

Old 06-23-2021, 12:23 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,853,283 times
Russia can't sink it though. Definitely can't attack it from the air. That's the problem with that idea. All you can do is drive by it and make up stories that you shot at it (somehow without capturing on video). This shows you how weak Russia is, that they can't do anything about a ship entering waters they control except make up lies about chasing it away with a bomb drop. It's all about appearing strong to Russians who believe in official lies.

Old 06-23-2021, 01:17 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Russia can't sink it though. Definitely can't attack it from the air. That's the problem with that idea. All you can do is drive by it and make up stories that you shot at it (somehow without capturing on video). This shows you how weak Russia is, that they can't do anything about a ship entering waters they control except make up lies about chasing it away with a bomb drop. It's all about appearing strong to Russians who believe in official lies.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cwre5F20AYo

Ummmmm.... What I see here is a ship under full power/flank speed. Look at the wake, it's huge. Look at the bow wave too. It is doing in excess of 30 knots on a calm sea. Not on a leisurely cruise. When you apply full power to a ships screws it creates cavitation which shows up in its wake.

Erasure. There was a Ukrainian defense official on board it is being said. He must have boarded in Odessa. Remember KAL Flight 007 with that congressmen on board? Remember the Polish president and what happened there?

Old 06-23-2021, 01:54 PM

26,777 posts, read 22,529,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cwre5F20AYo

Ummmmm.... What I see here is a ship under full power/flank speed. Look at the wake, it's huge. Look at the bow wave too. It is doing in excess of 30 knots on a calm sea. Not on a leisurely cruise. When you apply full power to a ships screws it creates cavitation which shows up in its wake.

Erasure. There was a Ukrainian defense official on board it is being said. He must have boarded in Odessa. Remember KAL Flight 007 with that congressmen on board? Remember the Polish president and what happened there?
And the BBC reporter.
He sounded really.. how should I put it.. concerned? scared? through the whole episode.
It's all on Russian "60 minutes."
I'll look into it tonight.

Old 06-23-2021, 02:33 PM

3,950 posts, read 3,298,594 times
Quote:
DKM, please, lower your meds intake.

Russia is a responsible big power not a bunch of aggressive morons like your "democratic" Ukraine.

Russian forces can sink that ship as easily as I can swat a fly.....but you do not do these things lightly....

Old 06-23-2021, 03:28 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,853,283 times
OK a ship going full speed means for sure Russia fired warning shots and a bomb was dropped in front of it. Russian alternate facts spun on their propaganda TV, again. It just makes them look like fools, which they are so it makes sense. I am sure inside of Russia this is all being presented as another fake victory.

If the UK was so worried about the paper tiger, they would not have risked entering Russian territorial waters in the 1st place.

Old 06-23-2021, 03:57 PM

14,820 posts, read 12,017,825 times
Quote:
OK a ship going full speed means for sure Russia fired warning shots and a bomb was dropped in front of it. Russian alternate facts spun on their propaganda TV, again. It just makes them look like fools, which they are so it makes sense. I am sure inside of Russia this is all being presented as another fake victory.

If the UK was so worried about the paper tiger, they would not have risked entering Russian territorial waters in the 1st place.
Russia doesn't appear very highly on any UK agenda, they're like those small yapping dogs always vying for attention! All Russians ever seem to do is try to act tough, either individually or as a nation, they seem obsessed with war and confrontation, perhaps this is why, despite being a HUGE country, Russia never seems to contribute to the globe in a cultural way? Perhaps its the weather that makes them this way? They NEVER seem to want to hold out a hand in friendship? Every Russian I've ever met has been painfully dificult to talk to, do Russians talk to each other about anything other than guns, tanks and war I wonder?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe