Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2021, 06:51 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,844 times

Advertisements

Back to comparing wanker sizes here I guess.

Sensible people know exactly what happened and know why it happened the way it did. Greater Europe is appalled and frankly it's safe to say that the next time somebody may get their arse kicked to hell and gone and no one is going to help the recipient of the beating.

All of Europe wants better relations with Russia, even Brits. The nutters involved are seeking to upset the course are known.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2021, 06:53 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
They can't handle the fact that Britannia still rules the waves. And called out their fake tough guy. This will reverberate for a while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rdIJ0sEEmA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r29k...mS1VOs&index=2

Old 06-24-2021, 07:29 PM

26,778 posts, read 22,529,485 times
^
The point of that song is that when Russians sense the danger, they stick together as one.

But here is yet another point; I am obviously not the only one who ponders "what the heck is going on?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21KLmHw29Q0

Old 06-24-2021, 07:34 PM

^
In a strange way I am actually glad that Gr. Britain is doing that ( whatever they are doing.)
Because ( god forbids) if Biden and Putin got to any kinds of agreements and Putin ( god forbids) will start bargaining Donbass away yet again, that Lion there is reminding that it ain't over till it's over.

God works in mysterious ways as they say.

So NO MORE BARGAINING OF DONBASS Mr. Putin.
No more betrayals in exchange for some *lucrative deals.*

( It looks like Donbass is pounded yet again lately by the bozos, that feel "support from the NATO.")

Old 06-24-2021, 09:17 PM

1,348 posts, read 624,219 times
Quote:
No mistake was made. This was a deliberate act by the UK. What is debatable is the reason but they gave their reason so start with that. They don't recognize Crimea as Russian territory so they had the right to drive right on by. Russia made a lot of noise, pretending to use weapons to chase it off but the ship never changed course or speed the whole time. Weak, can't even defend territorial waters near a major naval base...
And here's a video for you in time as the Defender was kicked out. There was no shooting, you say? The British have screwed up again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NS5elmFGYY&t=364s

Old 06-24-2021, 09:49 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,853,283 times
The ship traveled in a straight line and was not shot at. Your video does not show otherwise. I understand the hysteria of being shown that Russia's military was too frightened to do anything... it must be really upsetting to the point where you reach for delusions. I too would be disturbed if I lived in a weak country.

Such reactions are expected, especially from those who believed in Putin's lies about supposed "world power" and bla bla bla.

Again, the medal ceremony for defending the great motherland. When and where? Probably should wait until this wave of covid passes.

Old 06-24-2021, 10:21 PM

1,348 posts, read 624,219 times
Quote:
The ship traveled in a straight line and was not shot at. Your video does not show otherwise. I understand the hysteria of being shown that Russia's military was too frightened to do anything... it must be really upsetting to the point where you reach for delusions. I too would be disturbed if I lived in a weak country.

Such reactions are expected, especially from those who believed in Putin's lies about supposed "world power" and bla bla bla.

Again, the medal ceremony for defending the great motherland. When and where? Probably should wait until this wave of covid passes.
Your "great sea power" was kicked out in the ass, and she ran with her tail between her legs, and you can't accept it in any way

Old 06-24-2021, 10:22 PM

Quote:

There are no English subs there, I see.

Indeed they are commanding to open fire along "Defender's" path after the repeated warning, but to avoid hitting it.

I know Ukrainian nationalists are crying bitter tears now - that's not what they were hoping for with this provocation.

They still hope that their masters are going to get into fight with Russia on their behalf.

Old 06-25-2021, 12:05 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,228,964 times
Quote:
The UK just showed them who's boss and who can't do anything so Putin demands fake news to prepare false reports to save face. Sad and pathetic but not surprising to me.
Boss? Hm. I didn't quite get it. Did the destroyer engage a Russian ship after warning shots or escaped from "the territorial waters of Ukraine"? A runaway hero in soiled underpants. )

Old 06-25-2021, 12:19 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,228,964 times
This is a boorish provocation from British. Saber rattling is dangerous nonsense, it's a shame the British don't get it.

Англичанка опять гадит .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe