Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2021, 01:33 AM

2,216 posts, read 1,020,420 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
The ship traveled in a straight line and was not shot at. Your video does not show otherwise. I understand the hysteria of being shown that Russia's military was too frightened to do anything... it must be really upsetting to the point where you reach for delusions. I too would be disturbed if I lived in a weak country.

Such reactions are expected, especially from those who believed in Putin's lies about supposed "world power" and bla bla bla.

Again, the medal ceremony for defending the great motherland. When and where? Probably should wait until this wave of covid passes.
Oh, yes, these brave, powerful British sailors, hiding behind civilians with undisguised fear in their eyes (watch the video of civilian journalists) .They bravely swam into the territorial waters and ran away at full speed after a couple of minutes !
Yes, it is power,heroism, and so on. The main thing is to wash your pants before inflating your cheeks, and then it's awkward))))
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2021, 04:26 AM

14,820 posts, read 12,014,042 times
Oh lordy! You Russians do nothing but posture! Cue pictures of lots of tanks and talk of bears! Its just constant 'hey listen to us were really tough', can't any of you change the record? Nobody in the world thinks you're 'tough guys', if you want people in the world to take notice of Russia perhaps if you all grew a personality instead of this constant bravado - it's pathetic.

Old 06-25-2021, 07:33 AM

1,348 posts, read 623,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
Oh lordy! You Russians do nothing but posture! Cue pictures of lots of tanks and talk of bears! Its just constant 'hey listen to us were really tough', can't any of you change the record? Nobody in the world thinks you're 'tough guys', if you want people in the world to take notice of Russia perhaps if you all grew a personality instead of this constant bravado - it's pathetic.
Oh lordy!, we don’t need to prove anything .. We have already proved everything with our 1000-year history. Do not go to the Russians with sword, and you will be alive and well. “But whoever comes to us with a sword will perish by the sword.”
But the trouble is, from time to time these simple words are erased from the memory of some.

"Every 100 years, the whole world unites against the Russians in order to get pizdiuley from them and calm down for another 100 years."

Old 06-25-2021, 07:39 AM

14,820 posts, read 12,014,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimogor View Post
Oh lordy!, we don’t need to prove anything .. We have already proved everything with our 1000-year history. Do not go to the Russians with sword, and you will be alive and well. “But whoever comes to us with a sword will perish by the sword.”
But the trouble is, from time to time these simple words are erased from the memory of some.

"Every 100 years, the whole world unites against the Russians in order to get pizdiuley from them and calm down for another 100 years."
There you go AGAIN! 'look at us we're really tough'!! For gods sake is there ANY Russian that has anything they can discuss apart from war, tanks, were 'hard', don't mess with us, Army, Navy, were 'tough', we are going to kill you, more war, guns, war, we're really tough, more war, tanks, guns!!

NOBODY thinks you're tough, everybody thinks you guys have NO other conversation other than 'look at us everybody we're really tough', which is why nobody ever interacts with Russians!

Get some personalities 'over there' will you!

Old 06-25-2021, 07:40 AM

Minute of humor

Anekdote:

"In court in a small South American town, the prosecutor calls his first witness - an old grandmother.

He begins interrogation:

“Mrs. Jones, do you know me?

“Of course I know you, Mr. Williams. I knew you as a little boy and, frankly, you disappoint me a lot. You lie, cheat on your wife, manipulate people and say nasty things behind their backs. You think you are a big person because you don’t have the brains to understand that you are just a petty bureaucrat.

The prosecutor was shocked. Not knowing what to do next, he pointed to the other end of the room and asked:

“Mrs. Jones, do you know a lawyer?

“Of course I know. I know Mr. Bradley from his early years, too. He is lazy, intolerant and has a drinking problem. He cannot build a normal relationship with anyone, and his law firm is one of the worst in our state. Not to mention, he cheated on his wife with three different women. By the way, one of them is your wife. Yes, I know him.

The lawyer was neither alive nor dead.

The judge asked both lawyers to approach him and said in a very low voice:

“If any of you idiots asks her if she knows me, I'll send you both to the electric chair."

Old 06-25-2021, 07:43 AM

Quote:
There you go AGAIN! 'look at us we're really tough'!! For gods sake is there ANY Russian that has anything they can discuss apart from war, tanks, were 'hard', don't mess with us, Army, Navy, were 'tough', we are going to kill you, more war, guns, war, we're really tough, more war, tanks, guns!!

NOBODY thinks you're tough, everybody thinks you guys have NO other conversation other than 'look at us everybody we're really tough', which is why nobody ever interacts with Russians!

You just don't know how to communicate with Russians. So we are a very hospitable and friendly people. But we do not like arrogance, lies, hypocrisy and meanness.

Old 06-25-2021, 07:57 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,434,021 times
Easthome. You need to get an education. There's plenty out there.
https://youtu.be/97jl7wYnaUA

Old 06-25-2021, 08:27 AM

5,699 posts, read 4,920,492 times
Quote:

Maybe try changing the subject and you will get a different reply? From my experience as a descendent of Russian immigrants, Russians are interested in many subjects as are most other people, if not more so since Russians tend to like to have deep conversations which is probably one of the reasons why this thread is so long. Although the other reason is of course the ongoing conflict with Ukraine and the west which is why topics around war is so prevalent in this thread.

But yes Russians are a very proud people and so are naturally very defensive so that when they get criticised by foreigners they often times take it personally and try to defend their so to speak “honour”, even though they are more than happy to complain and point out the failings of Russia with one another (Russia did have multiple revolutions and rebellions in it’s history after all).

So next time you bump into a Russian and the conversation leads to war, guns, and trucks, then try to steer it to another topic that has a lot of room for discussion, depth and exploration, such as science, philosophy, politics, religion or whatever it is you feel passionate about. but if you are just expecting some surface level engagement then don’t expect much interest from them.

Old 06-25-2021, 09:17 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,227,242 times
Quote:

Yes, yes, your friends in Syria will confirm this.

Old 06-25-2021, 09:19 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,227,242 times
^
Oh, wait. Or do you have no friends other than the former colonies? I wonder why.
Just kidding. I know why.
Lord, you even quarreled with the European Union and left it.
And now, even at the NATO exercises, everyone will have to look at you as at stupid scumbags who are ready to start World War 3 out of stupidity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe