Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2014, 09:11 AM

520 posts, read 1,515,204 times

Advertisements

In Berlin, the Hamas and Pro-Palestine "supporters" tried to "take over" the Football Fan Mile (Public Viewing area) and harass the "infidel" fans on there. In Bremen, a Jewish man was killed by a mob of Palestine acitivists. In Nuremberg, a rather dumb and stupid right-wing guy was beaten into coma by lefties for wearing an old German "war flag". In Leipzig, a German family was harassed by so-called "anti-fascist" lefties because they wore the jerseys of the German national football team and carried a German flag. In Essen, the same happened to a fan crowd but with male and young Middle Eastern aggressors. That's Germany, 2014.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2014, 01:11 PM

418 posts, read 559,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by viribusunitis View Post
Oh boy, and I thought Brits could handle sarcasm...

Sorry it's so rare these days, hard to know

Old 07-17-2014, 03:09 PM

7,855 posts, read 10,291,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sconesforme View Post
There is a lot of Arabs and Muslims in Europe that support Palestine but that is no danger at all just as it is no danger that United States has a lot of Jews (and Christian fundamentalists) that support Israel. I don’t think there are many Hamas-supporters among people in general including most Arabs just as there is little support among European and Arabs for Zionism and other far-right ideologies.

This is the main difference from United States and Europe. In Europe you can be vocally critical of Zionism and Israel without being called an Anti-Semite and I would say you are better off (for you career) being critical of Israel than being positive. Most of the world is actually critical of Israel and the only country in the entire world that is constantly defending Israel is United States and in some part Germany and United Kingdom. Just because people don’t support Israel, it does not mean that they are dangerous, fundamentalists or terrorists.
most europeans ( let alone muslims who live in europe ) sympathise with the pallestinians , in ireland , i would say 90% of people take the pallestinian side in that conflict

americans have been brainwashed for decades about this conflict , they are pretty much alone in their unconditional support for israel

Old 07-17-2014, 03:17 PM

2,253 posts, read 2,521,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_bob View Post
most europeans ( let alone muslims who live in europe ) sympathise with the pallestinians , in ireland , i would say 90% of people take the pallestinian side in that conflict

americans have been brainwashed for decades about this conflict , they are pretty much alone in their unconditional support for israel
it's not unconditional support. but don't let facts get in your way.

it's no surprise most Europeans support people who strap bomb vests on their children given the 100's of millions killed on European soil over the last 100 years. The European lust for blood runs very deep. As they say... "birds of a feather..."

Old 07-17-2014, 03:21 PM

586 posts, read 831,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecentlyMoved View Post
it's not unconditional support. but don't let facts get in your way.

it's no surprise most Europeans support people who strap bomb vests on their children given the 100's of millions killed on European soil over the last 100 years. The European lust for blood runs very deep. As they say... "birds of a feather..."
"but don't let facts get in your way."

Really? You said that?....

Old 07-17-2014, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Blue Sky View Post
"but don't let facts get in your way."

Really? You said that?....
do you have a point?
The US criticizes Israel all the time. Just today Bill Clinton told Israel to "not isolate itself from world opinion". And lets not forget Obama asking Israel to return the (COMPLETELY INDEFENSIBLE) '67 borders.

Last edited by Rozenn; 07-18-2014 at 09:41 AM.. Reason: Rude

Old 07-17-2014, 04:18 PM

7,855 posts, read 10,291,736 times
Quote:
do you have a point? or just trouble keeping up?

Learn how to use Google before asking. The US criticizes Israel all the time. Just today Bill Clinton told Israel to "not isolate itself from world opinion". And lets not forget Obama asking Israel to return the (COMPLETELY INDEFENSIBLE) '67 borders.
obama has been every bit as slavish to the israeli lobby as any of his predescessors

Old 07-17-2014, 11:42 PM

586 posts, read 831,204 times
[quote=RecentlyMoved;35695007]do you have a point?/quote]As it happens "Yes, I do have a point".

You said "but don't let facts get in your way." This was in reply to a post commenting on your previous post where you stated...
Quote:
... "it's no surprise most Europeans support people who strap bomb vests on their children". "Most", therefore more than 50%. You make a comment like the aforementioned and then request that people use facts...

Well, obviously your able to support your assertion? If so please post links to your garnered information, so we may share the sources of your 'fact' that more than 370 million people "support people who strap bomb vests on their children". In all honesty i'd be surprised to find that a miniscule proportion of the European population would support such actions but there you go.....

I look forward to reading them.

Last edited by Rozenn; 07-18-2014 at 09:42 AM.. Reason: Orphaned - Response to an edited post

Old 07-18-2014, 02:34 AM

520 posts, read 1,515,204 times
Quote:
The European lust for blood runs very deep. As they say... "birds of a feather..."
Says an American or an Arab?

Old 07-18-2014, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Blue Sky View Post
As it happens "Yes, I do have a point".

You said "but don't let facts get in your way." This was in reply to a post commenting on your previous post where you stated...
... "it's no surprise most Europeans support people who strap bomb vests on their children". "Most", therefore more than 50%. You make a comment like the aforementioned and then request that people use facts...

Well, obviously your able to support your assertion? If so please post links to your garnered information, so we may share the sources of your 'fact' that more than 370 million people "support people who strap bomb vests on their children". In all honesty i'd be surprised to find that a miniscule proportion of the European population would support such actions but there you go.....

I look forward to reading them.
here's a tip, context usually helps. Please read in chronological order what comment I was responding to.

Originally Posted by irish_bob View Post

Last edited by Rozenn; 07-18-2014 at 09:43 AM.. Reason: Orphaned
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe