Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: European Union, a fair union or a land grab?
European Union is a fair union 21 43.75%
European Union is a land grab 18 37.50%
I don't have an opinion yet I want to vote anyway 5 10.42%
I have a say of my own (please post) 4 8.33%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2014, 01:41 AM

13,496 posts, read 18,216,337 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by viribusunitis View Post
Seriously, this thread is exactly why I joined city-data. The entertainment factor is exorbitant.

Chemtrails, NWO and DHL just in one thread discussing whether the EU is landgrabby or not? Just wow
It is quite marvellous, isn't it? And it is free too. It is like a reality TV show shot in a loony bin.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2014, 01:44 AM

13,496 posts, read 18,216,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbiePoster View Post
Here's the OP's explanation. No explanation as to how Monsanto would grab land in Europe, though. Or what Monsanto had to do with the formation of the EU in the first place.

You're not making a whole lot of sense, man.
C'mon, don't spoil things with a call for sense.

Old 12-29-2014, 03:38 AM

433 posts, read 406,430 times
Quote:
Here's the OP's explanation. No explanation as to how Monsanto would grab land in Europe, though. Or what Monsanto had to do with the formation of the EU in the first place.

You're not making a whole lot of sense, man.
Because it was not a direct answer to the land grab, just a comment to someone else-s post.
The poll and the original post is not supposed to give a straight answer, but rather to start a conversation or a discussion. I thought it was well understood by everyone.

Old 12-29-2014, 05:27 AM

1,470 posts, read 2,081,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Sorry, I have no idea what you are saying here.
I don't think at all that Southern Europe is the same thing as Mexico, and I have no idea why Southern Europeans would be interested to fight the "Götterdammerung War" to save "Aryans" ( "Aryans" who? Northern Europeans or what? )

No sorry again - if there is anything you can blame Germans for, it's precisely the opposite - they are way *too functional,* and it has nothing to do with "former countries of Austro-Hungarian Empire" that, by the way, in my opinion are simply Eastern European countries and they are not less "European" than Southern European countries. Different, yet "European" nevertheless. ( "Europeans" are really one big, diverse and dysfunctional family of peoples if you ask me))))

German cars "can't compete" what?
The only reason German cars might not be able to "compete" with Japanese/Chinese whatever, in a "really free market," is because originally it's a European made and designed technology, which is better built, and that ( originally) was not meant to cut corners, unlike the mass-production of waves of whatever comes from the Asian part of the world (Japan might be slightly different, but even with that to say that "German cars are not competitive" is funny.) And as anything of higher quality German-made cars might be "not competitive" for a simple reason that therefore they are naturally more expensive to build. In the modern world of "really free market" initiated by the US, anything that of higher quality, will be stomped over and squeezed out of said above "market" by what's cheaper, of more mediocre quality, but brings more profits to the "investors" because of mass production and more sizable sales, because of the lower price.
(I'm sorry, I am talking about damn cars here not because I understand much in them ( I really don't care, ) but that's what I usually hear from the owners of German cars. They are praising them and can't have enough of them.)

Of course Germany is the engine. Americans learned it the hard way, when they wanted to start the economic recovery of Europe after the WWII not with Marshall plan initially, but with Morgenthau plan, at expense of Germany. Soon enough they've figured out that Europe's economy couldn't recover without the recovery of German economy, for a simple reason that "tGermany had long been the industrial giant of Europe, and its poverty held back the general European recovery."

Morgenthau Plan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't see it this way. It's rather the whole European family is a dysfunctional family to begin with - Germans simply "rattle the cage" in more prolific way.

If I can pinpoint their problem - they take everything too seriously, life including.

And I have been raised by the war generation. Enough said, but the way I see it - let the dead bury their own dead.

I was ansering to Columbia..

Old 12-29-2014, 05:28 AM

1,470 posts, read 2,081,902 times
Quote:
And they still haven't explained the land-grab part of it, yet.

Conspiracy theories.

Old 12-29-2014, 06:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miserere View Post
Conspiracy theories.
EU = Hitler's Plan # 2 to conquer Europe and then the world = NWO.

US military plans to control weather by 2025:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p83XIxpFku4

Monsanto Corporation plans to control the world's food supply by 2050-2100:

How Monsanto Owns and Manipulates the World's Food Supply >> Four Winds 10 - Truth Winds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUd9rRSLY4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6_DbVdVo-k

Culling of 95% of the Earth's population and a monument to it:

Georgia Guide Stones - Cube Deciphered | Conspiracy Theories

The Georgia Guidestones

Spraying chemtrails operation disguised under the name "geo-engineering":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFQ2_0QNiks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90iE4nr4Kfk

The fallout of chemtrails (chemical contrails that linger and spread causing the ugly haze all across the skies and a prison pattern of trails made of aluminium, barium, strontium etc.):

3 Examples of Chemtrail Fallout » 3 Examples of Chemtrail Fallout | Geoengineering Watch
https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ound+the+world

See you after a few days once you have watched all the above videos.

Old 12-29-2014, 06:19 AM

9,962 posts, read 12,395,517 times
How is the EU a land grab?

I believe that in the future organisations like the EU will be more important than individual Country - makes sense.

Old 12-29-2014, 06:20 AM

4,491 posts, read 6,351,622 times
Holy cow, it's getting better and better

Here s another interesting video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kpFZW6OIKU

It kinda proves my point that the EU is governed by Reptilians.

Old 12-29-2014, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by P London View Post
How is the EU a land grab?

I believe that in the future organisations like the EU will be more important than individual Country - makes sense.
Yes, EU Ãœber Alles and this is how the future EU Citizen will look like, all alike:

http://thumbs.****/x/alien-face-9-3532142.jpg

:-)

Old 12-29-2014, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by viribusunitis View Post
Holy cow, it's getting better and better

Here s another interesting video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kpFZW6OIKU

It kinda proves my point that the EU is governed by Reptilians.
It is true that there are signs of civilisation on the Moon, but you are posting junk in this case.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe