Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-06-2015, 06:49 PM

1,398 posts, read 1,488,032 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by globby_832 View Post
Why do you dislike russia so much? Is it because it has non whites? Majority of the country is white (77%)
Do you have any idea of what kind of a country Russia is? It's like nigeria with snow. Poor, stupid, uneducated and ignorant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2015, 10:12 PM

61 posts, read 85,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majurius View Post
Do you have any idea of what kind of a country Russia is? It's like nigeria with snow. Poor, stupid, uneducated and ignorant.
Not only Russia, but also countries like Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Montenegro, Kosovo, Macedonia, Bosnia, Albania, and also Kazakhstan, Georgia, Armenia, Cyprus, Northern Cyprus, Azerbaijan and Turkey, for what could be considered Europe, and, until 6-8 years ago, countries such as Croatia, Slovenia, Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary, and maybe Greece, even though Greece has been part of the EU since the 1980's or so.

Old 03-06-2015, 10:15 PM

121 posts, read 179,832 times
Oh my God...you guys are really anti-Eastern Europe!

Old 03-07-2015, 12:21 AM

61 posts, read 85,161 times
Quote:
Oh my God...you guys are really anti-Eastern Europe!
Just as an example, many people complain about Mexico, including its citizens, and compare its huge differences with the United States, its low wages, poverty, corrupt goverment, corrupt police, bad services, etc.

Getting back to my point, I've been there, and from what I've investigated on the net about countries in Europe, standard of living in Mexico is higher at least than in Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, [...], and in Turkey.

Not sure about Croatia, Romania, or Greece, definitely not Slovenia, Poland or Czech Republic. I dont consider myself anti-EE, anyway, I think living in Mexico is better than in the first round of countries of my previous reply.

Old 03-07-2015, 02:31 AM

319 posts, read 395,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Proves my point, doesn't it?

FYI, saying that Finns are Russians or "Eastern" because we were a part of Russia at some point is as insulting as calling someone a nigger or spic.

Because Eastern Europe = Russia. And that nation has brought nothing but misery to anyone west from it. And we, successfully, have fought off that Eastern moloch for a 1000 years so we can retain our WESTERN culture.

If you don't see the insult, I will post a Muhammad picture next. Maybe then you'll get it.

Goddamnit, I would've chosen Hitler over the USSR.
You mean the man who was largely responsible for WWII, which was the deadliest human conflict in our history? The irony of this is that initially the Finns were not considered part of the "Nordic master-race" and for that reason Swedish speakers were being recruited instead of them...

Old 03-07-2015, 06:41 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,797,212 times
Quote:
Why do you dislike russia so much? Is it because it has non whites? Majority of the country is white (77%)
Let me see... maybe could it be for that reason that it wiped out half of my family, and nothing good has ever come from that side of the border. I don't hate the Russian people, I hate the ignorant Russian expansionism and their moronic leaders.

Race has nothing to do with it, I don't give a damn if they are 1% white or 100% white.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalya_ View Post
The irony of this is that initially the Finns were not considered part of the "Nordic master-race" and for that reason Swedish speakers were being recruited instead of them...
Neither were the Italians, Spanish, Slovakians, Hungarians, Croatians, Romanians or Bulgarians. So?

Old 03-07-2015, 06:47 AM

8,864 posts, read 8,438,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalya_ View Post
You mean the man who was largely responsible for WWII, which was the deadliest human conflict in our history?
Honestly I'd take Japanese imperialism over PRC as well. Japan was also responsible for WWII, aka the deadliest human conflict in the history. It's probably a similar mindset.

Old 03-07-2015, 06:53 AM

Location: Segovia, central Spain, 1230 m asl, Csb Mediterranean with strong continental influence, 40º43 N
3,094 posts, read 3,573,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam-IE View Post
Just as an example, many people complain about Mexico, including its citizens, and compare its huge differences with the United States, its low wages, poverty, corrupt goverment, corrupt police, bad services, etc.

Getting back to my point, I've been there, and from what I've investigated on the net about countries in Europe, standard of living in Mexico is higher at least than in Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, [...], and in Turkey.

You are problably right, but don't forget Mexico has higher crime rates than elsewhere in Europe.

Old 03-07-2015, 07:17 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,797,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysholic View Post
Honestly I'd take Japanese imperialism over PRC as well. Japan was also responsible for WWII, aka the deadliest human conflict in the history. It's probably a similar mindset.
Sometimes you just have to choose between cancer and AIDS and see which one you'll survive.

With this I don't want to have nothing to do with:

Old 03-07-2015, 10:31 AM

319 posts, read 395,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post

Neither were the Italians, Spanish, Slovakians, Hungarians, Croatians, Romanians or Bulgarians. So?
Well, I was just pointing out that you would side with someone who considers you inferior (to say the least).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe