Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2016, 12:23 PM

426 posts, read 394,671 times

Advertisements

There are many gay couples in Spain, I live in a town with a large gay colony. There are gay couples, both women and men.

Kids tend to be taken care better than normal couples because, in this case, gays tend to have a higher level of education than population at large and kids are like a blessing for them. They fought for those kids, they are not like many normal couples that have kids because "tradition".

Kids are pampered in male unions, which is a quite curious sight quite common these days.

There are gay couples from every nationality and race.

The Mayor of the town is gay married to another man, and he's from a conservative party.

In many cases, kids comes from previous straight weddings-unions.

Last edited by Krokodill; 02-05-2016 at 12:31 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2016, 12:59 PM

5,214 posts, read 4,026,336 times
I just had to post this -:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScQbLTKhduM

Serbian guy showing his love for the gay singer Ricky Martin. Serbia = pro-gay...depending on your definition of "pro-gay".

Old 02-05-2016, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmel View Post
Well yes but that's the way people here are.
You know what, we are maybe less tolerant to gays but we are more tolerant to different opinions about them.
You may say that you don't like gays, that they are perverts, or the other way round, that you support them, and people will not find you a horrible person.
People here do tolerate gays, even if they find them perverts. But we find that the whole gay topic in the West is blown way out of proportion. This hype and aggressive promotion of certain values annoy people. It looks artificial.

However there are also different opinions. There's a joke that here we have many same-sex families anyway - families consisting of a child, his mom and grandmom...
Slightly off-topic but...:

Based on what AFP wrote it seems as if EE people look for approval from his kind or something, and thus we should accept their values if we want to get "bravuuu" from them. Sorry AFP: Americans are old news now. In the 90s was when you guys were considered gods/rockstars. Then we had "EU joining symptom"(similar to what you see today in Ukraine...) when your place of Masters was stolen by the Western Europeans. And these days: Well...if you aren't Chinese/emerging economy: GTFO lol

Old 02-05-2016, 03:05 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,905,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
Slightly off-topic but...:

Based on what AFP wrote it seems as if EE people look for approval from his kind or something, and thus we should accept their values if we want to get "bravuuu" from them. Sorry AFP: Americans are old news now. In the 90s was when you guys were considered gods/rockstars. Then we had "EU joining symptom"(similar to what you see today in Ukraine...) when your place of Masters was stolen by the Western Europeans. And these days: Well...if you aren't Chinese/emerging economy: GTFO lol

What does this part of your statement mean "approval from his kind or something"? It appears that you are assuming that because I support marriage equality and equality for those in same sex marriages to adopt than obviously I must be one of "those kind". Please explain your point. You have made many assumtions and taken a few leaps with my words which I find amusing. Does your brain really operate in those simple terms of black and white thinking.

You seriously did not understand my point. But your response reinforces the appearance that in general EE cultures are more tolerant of intolerance.

Old 02-05-2016, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
What does this part of your statement mean "approval from his kind or something"? It appears that you are assuming that because I support marriage equality and equality for those in same sex marriages to adopt than obviously I must be one of "those kind". Please explain your point. You have made many assumtions and taken a few leaps with my words which I find amusing. Does your brain really operate in those simple terms of black and white thinking.

You seriously did not understand my point. But your response reinforces the appearance that in general EE cultures are more tolerant of intolerance.
I didn't mean "your kind" as "gays". I give zero f***s actually if gays marry or stay single. Since I'm an atheist I have no religious or similar reasons to hate them + rationally: the more gay guys, the more women for us .

My very point as I said was a bit off-topic, as you hinted that guys like Marmel and others actually care what sort of approval we get from the West. Your point sounded as if everyone in the region is interested if westerners look down upon on us and hence we should adopt pro-gay stance, just to make us look better in the eyes of guys from some other region. Following this line we should stone women just to appeal to some people from Iran...

Old 02-05-2016, 03:48 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,905,698 times
Quote:
I didn't mean "your kind" as "gays". I give zero f***s actually if gays marry or stay single. Since I'm an atheist I have no religious or similar reasons to hate them + rationally: the more gay guys, the more women for us .

My very point as I said was a bit off-topic, as you hinted that guys like Marmel and others actually care what sort of approval we get from the West. Your point sounded as if everyone in the region is interested if westerners look down upon on us and hence we should adopt pro-gay stance, just to make us look better in the eyes of guys from some other region. Following this line we should stone women just to appeal to some people from Iran...
Got it.

Old 02-07-2016, 12:23 PM

426 posts, read 394,671 times
Quote:

But your president fits very well in the Village Boys.

Old 02-09-2016, 05:11 PM

2,974 posts, read 2,817,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
And who is going to prohibit this fecundation? And on what moral ground? And how one can enforce this prohibition of fecundation around the world? This clearly uncontrollable arrangement VS quite controllable and quite conscious decision of placing someone else's child into the homosexual family to raise.

Do you think that its the "traditional roles in the family" that truly define what "man" and "woman" are?
And that if a man will be staying at home taking care of children, while woman is at work, he will somehow miraculously turn into a woman?
Heck no, he will still remain a man and will be taking care of children the way the man does, even as loving and nurturing as he can be. Likewise, the working woman will not somehow miraculously turn into man.
As for fecundation, it still won't be allowed inside Italy but if other countries want to it's up to them and if some (really few, only the ones who are smart enough and that can afford it) people want to use this loophole to their advantage there's nothing we can do.

Your point doesn't stand because each of us loves someone else in its own way, it's part of our character and not of our gender. If i was a women and i had the same exact character i would love them and teach the same way that i would do if i was a men. Gender differences are getting fewer and fewer nowadays to the point of being nonexistent just like they should

Old 02-10-2016, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krokodill View Post
But your president fits very well in the Village Boys.
"President"? Unless you mean the prime minister? The president has limited functions, he looks and acts like Mister Bean by the way.

Both are western european puppets by the way, their party is called "Citizens for European integration of Bulgaria" and their symbol is the EU flag. Can't call this jewish/russian/reptilian conspiracy regardless of how hard I try...

Old 02-25-2016, 11:02 AM

147 posts, read 100,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
But why?
Their unions ( marriages) are "still-born" to begin with.
They can't produce any children.
Why should they have someone else's children?
As they can't reproduce themselves naturally, they try to reproduce themselves artificially

Russian people are against such things. And as I know Polish people either
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe