Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2016, 07:36 AM

66 posts, read 63,359 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
I'm sorry but this is just as ridiculous as the rubbish saxonwold spouts, you seriously think all British women have short legs and arms!! lol Ridiculous.
Not every british women, but I find the average british women rather short and with shorter arms and legs.. I hardly come across those long legged beauties you can find in mainland europe.

Old 08-19-2016, 07:37 AM

14,822 posts, read 12,060,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut2016 View Post
Not every british women, but I find the average british women rather short and with shorter arms and legs.. I hardly come across those long legged beauties you can find in mainland europe.
Complete and utter xenophobic bollox, do you have anything to back up your claims or is it just rubbish you speak?

Old 08-19-2016, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Complete and utter xenophobic bollox, do you have anything to back up your claims or is it just rubbish you speak?

Just by walking on the streets and looking at women. Even a british female friend in germany always jokes how she feels at the same height of her (german) female friends when she sits, but when they all stand up she suddenly become about 4 inches shorter than them.

Old 08-19-2016, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Just by walking on the streets and looking at women. Even a british female friend in germany always jokes how she feels at the same height of her (german) female friends when she sits, but when they all stand up she suddenly become about 4 inches shorter than them.
Rubbish, you are just spouting hate, I want to know what you base your foolish assumptions on, not - walking around!! lol. find all German women to be pig ugly, what do I base this on? Walking around, I even know some German women and they are pig ugly so therefore all German women are pig ugly right??

Old 08-19-2016, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Rubbish, you are just spouting hate, I want to know what you base your foolish assumptions on, not - walking around!! lol. find all German women to be pig ugly, what do I base this on? Walking around, I even know some German women and they are pig ugly so therefore all German women are pig ugly right??
I dont talk because I know "some" british women, but Im talking about british people in the UK, and also when they come in masses to mainland europe, and british women dont compare to mainland europe´s beauties.. I have never seen a british woman who made me lose my head...

Old 08-19-2016, 07:50 AM

Quote:
I dont talk because I know "some" british women, but Im talking about british people in the UK, and also when they come in masses to mainland europe, and british women dont compare to mainland europe´s beauties.. I have never seen a british woman who made me lose my head...
Kelly Brooke was voted more than once the worlds most beautiful woman, she is British no? We have already established that German women are pig ugly because I know some pig ugly ones no? (see what I did there) now I ask again where is there proof to the xenophobic rubbish you speak? What do you base your ridiculous claims on EXACLTY?

Old 08-19-2016, 07:51 AM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,918,485 times
Quote:
His username is an indication that his focus of study is not arm or leg length.

Old 08-19-2016, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Kelly Brooke was voted more than once the worlds most beautiful woman, she is British no? We have already established that German women are pig ugly because I know some pig ugly ones no? (see what I did there) now I ask again where is there proof to the xenophobic rubbish you speak? What do you base your ridiculous claims on EXACLTY?

Kelly Brooke doesnt look like most british women, and neither she is the world most beautiful woman, not even close.. I see on a daily basis far better looking women than her.

Its not xenophobic, some nationalities have better looking peoples than others, FACT.

Old 08-19-2016, 08:07 AM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,918,485 times
Quote:
Kelly Brooke doesnt look like most british women, and neither she is the world most beautiful woman, not even close.. I see on a daily basis far better looking women than her.

Its not xenophobic, some nationalities have better looking peoples than others, FACT.
Your claim is completely subjective and your opinions are not facts.

What scientific method did you utilize to arrive at your conclusion?

Old 08-19-2016, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
Your claim is completely subjective and your opinions are not facts.

What scientific method did you utilize to arrive at your conclusion?
Then ask me why most men agree the best looking women are in Russia, Sweden, etc and not in Nigeria or Mongolia...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe