Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2016, 10:18 AM

4,680 posts, read 13,447,478 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
Complete and utter xenophobic bollox, do you have anything to back up your claims or is it just rubbish you speak?
Why don't you agree with him now! You've always sided with the ignorance of Don Caballero, Traveller 86, Zektor and more who said that Brits were dark Iberians, that they were short and that British women were ugly. What happened now?

Old 08-19-2016, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie20 View Post
It's just zektor, Traveller, Don Cabellero under another name. It's very easy to spot his posts as he just repeats the same things. Most of the stuff he says has no validity. He can't back up anything.

I would much prefer to debate with people that do actually want to learn but Juggernaut2016 aka zektor is here more to troll.

I'm reasonably knowledgeable about genetics as it is one of my primary hobbies, (not an expect by any means). There are others that post on this forum that have a good knowledge as well. AFP is one of those that has a good grasp of the subject. Everything Juggernaut2016 says is just to mislead. He knows what he says isn't accurate but just repeats it anyway.
Correct! Bernie. I knew that all along and I have even asked him, if he was Zektor. They always seem to hate British/Irish and other White people from English-speaking. countries like the U.S., Canada, Australia. They always want to link them to Southern Europeans.

Old 08-19-2016, 10:30 AM

66 posts, read 63,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxonwold View Post
Correct! Bernie. I knew that all along and I have even asked him, if he was Zektor. They always seem to hate British/Irish and other White people from English-speaking. countries like the U.S., Canada, Australia. They always want to link them to Southern Europeans.
I dont know what is your problem dude and why you associate me with those names, by the way do you ever have a "life"? because since I joined this board you seem to be "always" online. Its not my fault that mediterranean looking people are common in the english speaking countries, but not they might be anglo-saxon variation, no?

Old 08-19-2016, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut2016 View Post
Well then I must have a bad taste.. because IM very content with what I see on a daily basis.. In the UK I forgot I was a man...
Yes, you have very bad taste. You forgot that you were a man, perhaps due to the fact that women aren't your thing! How can you forget that you're a man? There are some beautiful British women, I know some tall, medium, short. Not all tall women are beautiful either! There are women who are short and very beautiful. The fact that one might prefer tall women, doesn't make all beautiful women who are short ugly. Catherine Zeta Jones, Kate Moss, many more in their younger days were voted as some of the world's most beautiful women.

Old 08-19-2016, 10:40 AM

Quote:
I dont know what is your problem dude and why you associate me with those names, by the way do you ever have a "life"? because since I joined this board you seem to be "always" online. Its not my fault that mediterranean looking people are common in the english speaking countries, but not they might be anglo-saxon variation, no?
I know who you are. Go and fool someone else, I am way too smart for that!

Old 08-19-2016, 12:30 PM

2,661 posts, read 5,476,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
Thanks Bernie, perhaps I shouldn't try arguing with him/her, I guess its a bit like trying to argue with Saxonwold or any of the other xenophobic trolls on here!
I know you and Saxonwold have lots of disagreements but in defence of Saxonwold he does actually backup what he says with actual studies. juggernaut/zektor is a definite troll whose only aim is to be derogatory about certain groups of people and he actually goes out of his way to spread a lot of misinformation.

A lot of Saxonwold's posts are in response to juggernaut/zektor. juggernaut/zektor is the one who hates the British.

I've played into this as well previously because of the constant trolling. I've posted pictures just to prove traveller/zektor wrong. The reason why people quote statistics on things like hair and eye colour is in reaction to this troll.

Notice the people who are derogatory about other nationalities?

Old 08-19-2016, 01:25 PM

Quote:

Facts are facts! British and Irish people have much more in common genetically with those of Northern and Western Europe than those of Southern Europe. It is all linked to geographical location and history. This is who they are, whether they are light-haired or dark-haired or light or dark-eyed or tall or short. It's not their fault either.

For you to see how they relate to various European populations.

Old 08-19-2016, 05:13 PM

5,214 posts, read 4,029,070 times
Maybe offtopic but I just wrote couple of "Extremely polite" comments to a German on youtube. Within our chat I also got a glimpse on the real origins of the Germans lol. Turned out his country are 80 million Nazi maniac subhuman monkeys: just like the rest of western europe.

I still feel kinda "defeated" though as I can't come up with ideas on what to write him more? The doberman-owning-low-IQ idiot seems to have ran away crying like a little f@g. Well, typical westerners...anyway.

For now I think only Chernobil kind of disaster can save his cold country with ugly women and horrible language. There's no other way.

Old 08-19-2016, 10:28 PM

Quote:

Oh really? Juggernaut2016, to inform your ignorance. British people are getting blonder and bluer-eyed than before. There's the scientific study that proves it! So what's so "Mediterranean" about it?

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...uIzIH7AdDsSa6w

Old 08-19-2016, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike2050 View Post
Germans are probably lighter and blonder than Britain in general but facially, I find they to resemble Italians, Spaniards more than they do Brits. Guys like Thomas Muller, Lothar Matthaus, Mat Hummels are few good examples.

Germans are not lighter than Brits, they are similar with slight differences. Genetically Germans are closer to the British and other people of North-West Europe too. However if we split them into smaller groups, west and south Germans would be closer to Southern Europeans mainly to Iberians but not so much Italians. While North Germans would be closer to the Brits.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe