Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2016, 08:34 AM

14,820 posts, read 12,029,712 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut2016 View Post
Kelly Brooke doesnt look like most british women, and neither she is the world most beautiful woman, not even close.. I see on a daily basis far better looking women than her.

Its not xenophobic, some nationalities have better looking peoples than others, FACT.
Its NOT a fact unless you can back up your hateful claims with some proof! German women are the ugliest women in the world - FACT! They all have ugly features and chubby knees - FACT! :-)

Old 08-19-2016, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Then ask me why most men agree the best looking women are in Russia, Sweden, etc and not in Nigeria or Mongolia...
They do? Of course you do have proof of this right??

Old 08-19-2016, 08:36 AM

66 posts, read 63,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
Its NOT a fact unless you can back up your hateful claims with some proof! German women are the ugliest women in the world - FACT! They all have ugly features and chubby knees - FACT! :-)
Well then I must have a bad taste.. because IM very content with what I see on a daily basis.. In the UK I forgot I was a man...

Old 08-19-2016, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Well then I must have a bad taste.. because IM very content with what I see on a daily basis.. In the UK I forgot I was a man...
Not necessarily if you like 'fat knees' and ugly features then I can see why you like German women (see I did it again), its just that your opinion doesn't count for all men in this world.

Old 08-19-2016, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Not necessarily if you like 'fat knees' and ugly features then I can see why you like German women (see I did it again), its just that your opinion doesn't count for all men in this world.
whatever floats your boat, Not surprising a lot of models come from this area... I see everyday women who would be models in the US or the UK, but they work as cashiers in the supermarket,in a random clothe store or in hotel receptionist/waitress.

Old 08-19-2016, 08:52 AM

Quote:
whatever floats your boat, Not surprising a lot of models come from this area... I see everyday women who would be models in the US or the UK, but they work as cashiers in the supermarket,in a random clothe store or in hotel receptionist/waitress.
They are far too ugly to be models in the US or UK, the women in these countries are far prettier than their German counterparts, I can prove this too - if they were pretty enough they would be models but they are not, that is why they work as cashiers in the supermarket or 'random' clothes stores or receptionists, it probably has something to do with their ugly features, or perhaps its their fat knees?

Old 08-19-2016, 08:58 AM

Quote:
They are far too ugly to be models in the US or UK, the women in these countries are far prettier than their German counterparts, I can prove this too - if they were pretty enough they would be models but they are not, that is why they work as cashiers in the supermarket or 'random' clothes stores or receptionists, it probably has something to do with their ugly features, or perhaps its their fat knees?
Because what is common is some area isnt appreciated, so what is considered beautiful in many areas in the world might be common in others, and for the same reason they might not have the same advantage.

Old 08-19-2016, 09:16 AM

2,661 posts, read 5,472,415 times
Quote:
It's just zektor, Traveller, Don Cabellero under another name. It's very easy to spot his posts as he just repeats the same things. Most of the stuff he says has no validity. He can't back up anything.

I would much prefer to debate with people that do actually want to learn but Juggernaut2016 aka zektor is here more to troll.

I'm reasonably knowledgeable about genetics as it is one of my primary hobbies, (not an expect by any means). There are others that post on this forum that have a good knowledge as well. AFP is one of those that has a good grasp of the subject. Everything Juggernaut2016 says is just to mislead. He knows what he says isn't accurate but just repeats it anyway.

Old 08-19-2016, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie20 View Post
It's just zektor, Traveller, Don Cabellero under another name. It's very easy to spot his posts as he just repeats the same things. Most of the stuff he says has no validity. He can't back up anything.

I would much prefer to debate with people that do actually want to learn but Juggernaut2016 aka zektor is here more to troll.

I'm reasonably knowledgeable about genetics as it is one of my primary hobbies, (not an expect by any means). There are others that post on this forum that have a good knowledge as well. AFP is one of those that has a good grasp of the subject. Everything Juggernaut2016 says is just to mislead. He knows what he says isn't accurate but just repeats it anyway.
Thanks Bernie, perhaps I shouldn't try arguing with him/her, I guess its a bit like trying to argue with Saxonwold or any of the other xenophobic trolls on here!

Old 08-19-2016, 09:33 AM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,900,557 times
Quote:
Then ask me why most men agree the best looking women are in Russia, Sweden, etc and not in Nigeria or Mongolia...
Different cultures have different standards. City-Data polls are useless, here is a hint not many Nigerians or Mongolians responding.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.