Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Accident or murder
Accident 40 57.14%
Murder 30 42.86%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2016, 09:51 AM

225 posts, read 191,393 times

Advertisements

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2016, 10:22 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,792,350 times
Definitely murder by the NWO. Just like 9/11. The Princess of Wales was about to speak the truth of chemtrails, so she had to be capped.

Old 09-16-2016, 10:38 AM

18,525 posts, read 18,732,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Definitely murder by the NWO. Just like 9/11. The Princess of Wales was about to speak the truth of chemtrails, so she had to be capped.
I think its more likely she was about to out this child abuse that was going on... with famous names who were clients ... Eighteen months later Jill Dando was killed at point black range, her murderer has never been caught... but Jills fiance a doctor kept his mouth tightly closed... and went soaring high and on to better things like delivering, the Duchess of Cambridges babies... now how high up the ladder has he gone and why.... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elm_Gu..._abuse_scandal

https://thecolemanexperience.wordpre...le-connection/

Read all this before deciding on accident or murder. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...ns-doctor.html

Last edited by dizzybint; 09-16-2016 at 11:07 AM..

Old 09-16-2016, 11:11 AM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
I seem to be missing some details of history. Had there been a royal divorce, or was Diana planning one? It says Diana was going to marry Dodi....?? And, sorry for the dumb question, but what do they mean, exactly, by the "Establishment"? The media, the royals, and the courts? The royals, themselves? I don't recall ever hearing that the death may have been a murder, but maybe I've forgotten that detail. I don't think it got much press in the US.
The facts regarding the French ambulance response to the accident are outrageous!

Last edited by Ruth4Truth; 09-16-2016 at 11:39 AM..

Old 09-16-2016, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
I seem to be missing some details of history. Had there been a royal divorce, or was Diana planning one? It says Diana was going to marry Dodi....?? And, sorry for the dumb question, but what do they mean, exactly, by the "Establishment"? The media, the royals, and the courts? The conservative power structure? I don't recall ever hearing that the death may have been a murder, but maybe I've forgotten that detail.
Yeah, they divorced with Prince Charles in 1996.

The death of Diana was a big conspiracy theory in Europe. Don't waste your time with that film, I've heard it's ludicrious rubbish.

Old 09-16-2016, 11:24 AM

26,656 posts, read 28,654,132 times
They certainly had a motive for murdering her. She was going to marry Dodi and they would have had kids who would have been related to the royals. Dodi's father was seriously trying to be more British than the British, buying Harrod's and all. Diana was writing books that Told Everything. The royal family was looking very bad in the eyes of the world.

However, I never could figure out how they could have killed her in a car crash. Maybe I'm just naive.

Old 09-16-2016, 11:25 AM

18,525 posts, read 18,732,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
I seem to be missing some details of history. Had there been a royal divorce, or was Diana planning one? It says Diana was going to marry Dodi....?? And, sorry for the dumb question, but what do they mean, exactly, by the "Establishment"? The media, the royals, and the courts? The conservative power structure? I don't recall ever hearing that the death may have been a murder, but maybe I've forgotten that detail. I don't think it got much press in the US.
Diana was divorced from Charles and had moved on... No one knows for sure if she planned to marry Dodi.. his father says yes but no proof although Dodi bought a large ring that week in Paris before they died... it seems there was a massive coverup.. at first the Paparazzi were blamed for the crash, but another car was involved that sped off and was found burned out some time later... the owner also mysteriously died.. Jill Dando was killed on her doorstep only 18 months after Diana.. both women knew what was going on at the Elm house guesthouse with a paedo ring , and the list of names were very well know celebs and politicians its said.... and why I believe both women died.. Jill Dando a TV presenters was about to marry her fiance Dr Farthing...before she was shot in the head. the police have failed to find her killer......Mr Farthing has furthered his career greatly by becoming obstertrician to the Royal family.

Old 09-16-2016, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
They certainly had a motive for murdering her. She was going to marry Dodi and they would have had kids who would have been related to the royals. Dodi's father was seriously trying to be more British than the British, buying Harrod's and all. Diana was writing books that Told Everything. The royal family was looking very bad in the eyes of the world.

However, I never could figure out how they could have killed her in a car crash. Maybe I'm just naive.
I don't see any motive. Why would marrying Dodi be such a bad thing? There are a lot of worse matches in various European royal houses. I don't understand why murdering the overwhelmingly most popular English royalty would be good thing.

And Mohamed Al-Fayed is such a nice chap.

Having a driver who is drunk and is speeding severely is a rather easy way to get you killed.

Old 09-16-2016, 11:32 AM

Diana left notes saying she would be killed in a car crash. A tunnel is a perfect place for that to happen.

Old 09-16-2016, 11:37 AM

Not long ago, the former wife of a SAS agent came up with this:

Quote:
An SAS soldier claimed Princess Diana was killed after a member of the elite unit shone a light in her driver's face causing him to crash, it has been claimed.

The man, known only as Soldier N, is said to have made the astonishing allegations to his wife after taking Prince William on an advanced driving course in 2008.

Scotland Yard reportedly decided to review the historic case 16 years after Diana's death in a Paris underpass, after interviewing the woman who insists her former husband was telling the truth.

And in a dramatic twist, the investigation could unearth recordings of the crash after security experts today revealed Diana's phone was bugged.

It is understood the recent development comes after Soldier N's ex-wife told police last month her husband revealed the secret when he was teaching William how to drive with SAS colleagues.

'We were talking about it...and I said it was sad that his mum wasn't there to see it.

'Then he said one of the guys was responsible for the accident, for the death of Diana. I was shocked. I believed what he said', the Sunday Mirror has reported.

When the woman quizzed her husband about his theory he reportedly told her the SAS had been following Diana and Dodi Al Fayed, who also died in the accident, and that a light was shone into the Paris tunnel before their car crashed.

When she asked him how anyone could do something like that he allegedly responded: 'It's an order, a job's a job.'

The wife reportedly claimed her husband had told her the 'hit' had been instructed by individuals in the royal inner circle because they disapproved of Diana's relationship with Fayed.

The forthcoming investigation will probe claims today from a key source in the UK security industry that GCHQ was remotely taping Diana and Dodi up until the moment of the crash.

The source told the Sunday Express the controversial couple had their phones tapped.

It follows news confirmed by a French inquiry that CCTV images of Diana's final hours, supposedly lost, have been held in secret.

The source, who worked in 'black ops', told the paper: 'There is no doubt that this technology was used on Diana and all around her, and for very human reasons she was regularly listened to live in the moment.'

He added, because she was a prime intelligence target, GCHQ operatives 'would have wanted and had the capacity to listen live to the conversations in the car as it sped away from the Ritz.'

Diana, 36, Fayed, 42, and their driver Henri Paul, 41, were killed in the crash in 1997. The Princess' bodyguard Trevor Rees-Jones was seriously injured.

Soldier N, a former sniper, told his former wife, who revealed the conversation to her own mother years later when asked who would possibly have carried out the murder.

She alleged a white car and motorbike were involved in the plot which enlisted the services of one of Soldier N's former SAS colleagues.

Al Fayed's father, Mohammed Al Fayed has always asserted the pair's deaths were the result of a planned murder at the hands of the British Establishment and MI6, and similarly claims a white Fiat was involved in the crash but has never been traced.

The woman and her mother reportedly met with detectives last month including a senior officer who worked on the original Operation Paget investigation into Diana's death.

The two women offered convincing accounts of what caused the crash.

The soldier's former wife insisted he had made the claims two years before the break up of their marriage at a time when he confided in her with full trust.

When asked by officers why she hadn't reported her husband's theory earlier the woman said she had been sworn to secrecy.

The woman's mother first alerted authorities to the claims in September 2011 in a letter to Dyfed Powys Police after her daughter and son-in-law divorced.

She reportedly also wrote to Prime Minister David Cameron, Defence Secretary Phillip Hammond and army head General Sir Peter Wall about the Soldier N's aggressive behavior following the break down of his marriage.

It is believed these correspondences contained details of the plot.

Though the woman claims to have received acknowledgements from Downing Street and General Wall, neither made any mention of Diana or any suspicion surrounding her death.

In 2011 Dyfed Powys Polcie seized a gun and ammunition from Soldier N's marital home after his mother-in-law reported his tendencies for violent behavior.

The man was jailed for two years by a military court last May after admitting illegal possession of a firearm, but was freed in July and later discharged from service.

Later that month the man appeared in the court martial for his former SAS housemate, Danny Nightingale, 38, for illegal possession of a pistol and ammunition.

It was during this time the allegations about Diana's death were revealed.
Princess Diana 'assassinated by SAS' claims special forces soldier who gave Prince William driving lessons | Daily Mail Online
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe