Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2011, 10:43 PM

2,819 posts, read 6,455,438 times

Advertisements

Doesn't it also have 75g of Sugar? That alone would put me off that overrated product.

But in message boards 'Cell Tech' is slang for steroids.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2011, 11:01 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,962,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattyj46 View Post
That alone would put me off that overrated product.
Overpriced? Yes.

Overrated? No.

I am not one to harp on about any product, diet, exercise program, etc. unless I have personally tried it, and I can say with 100% certainty and confidence that Cell Tech is NOT overrated. It WORKS!! Not just in putting on pounds from water weight, but I have had dramatic increases in not only strength, but improved times as well in the mile and 5k runs. This is in ADDITION to increased muscle mass (not from water weight). Cell-Tech works!!! And it is NOT a drug as the OP puts it, its an over the counter supplement.

Old 06-04-2011, 11:16 PM

2,819 posts, read 6,455,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Overpriced? Yes.

Overrated? No.

I am not one to harp on about any product, diet, exercise program, etc. unless I have personally tried it, and I can say with 100% certainty and confidence that Cell Tech is NOT overrated. It WORKS!! Not just in putting on pounds from water weight, but I have had dramatic increases in not only strength, but improved times as well in the mile and 5k runs. This is in ADDITION to increased muscle mass (not from water weight). Cell-Tech works!!! And it is NOT a drug as the OP puts it, its an over the counter supplement.
Fair enough, I have never used it due to its sugar content, have been tempted to give it a go but I find other products work well for me, good to hear that you're getting results.

Old 06-05-2011, 10:47 AM

1,855 posts, read 2,919,159 times
Thanks to all. I think I'm going to run a cycle of Cell Tech. Just to be safe afterwards, I'll probably make an appointment with my doctor to check my blood and liver.

Old 06-05-2011, 04:26 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,705,240 times
all that sugar is the magical delivery system. im not a believer but you could just buy creapure and mix it with sugar and you have cell tech.

Old 06-05-2011, 06:24 PM

3,337 posts, read 7,121,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Cell-Tech is NOT a steroid. Its VERY expensive but I am a huge proponent of it. Ive tried other creatine products and for me, NONE of them compared to the Cell-Tech. I personally will never bother with any other brand/form of creatine. What is important is that you take it CORRECTLY or it'll just be a complete waste of $79.00.

For best results, you will need to start with a loading phase, then a maintenence phase, and be sure that your weight routine lends itself to huge gains (i.e., lift HEAVY) AND make sure that you are eating correctly to gain. Also, super-hydration is key as well when taking creatine.

I highly HIGHLY recommend Cell-Tech because I have had tremendous gains and results from taking it. Just understand, that it IS expensive. Also, try to get the fruit punch flavor and not the other flavors because the fruit punch tastes really good.
Same here Cell-Tech is one of, imo, if not the best workout supplement out there. It comes in many different flavors but my personal favorite is the Cookies N Cream kind. And yes, you have to train hard in order to reap the benefits. It can be expensive if you get it from GNC, but if you get it at Vitamin Shoppe or online, you should come out ahead, price-wise. I can't tell you how much strength and size I've gained off this stuff and prior to taking any supplement, I've always pushed myself hard on the weights and cardio. As long as you have an established workout routine, a supplement should be just that, to supplement what you currently do. So many people use supplements as a crutch; they don't want to put in the work but want some kind of magic potion to help them reach their goals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness