Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2012, 11:01 AM

948 posts, read 3,356,950 times

Advertisements

She's obviously going for the shock effect with success. Her face is scary looking when her (wig)hair is pulled back. Funniest part is that she was in a competition for the Natural Physique Association!

The tats should earn her the name, "Skank-ovitch"

Enuff said. :cool
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2012, 11:23 AM

3,382 posts, read 8,651,049 times
Its like that skull is a warning to stay away.

Old 01-23-2012, 11:09 AM

5,616 posts, read 15,521,566 times
she is not that good looking to start with, to be honest there is not much difference she is ugly in all her pictures. I like muscle but this is just not a pretty girl. You want to see pretty bodybuilders take a look at kathy unger, patty zariello , pauline nordin, lisa bickels. Women who are pretty with muscle!! Kathy Unger and Patty Zariello are both my friends and better looking in person!! Both beautiful women who have muscle!! And in their 40's I may add!

Old 01-23-2012, 01:05 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,705,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
ahhhh...someone better upload...

I want to know!

I could see men not liking this look based on internal things you can not control like seeking a fertile partner. At that body fat your period usually stops and/or you can develop other health complications.
what do you want to know? there is a ton of information out there regarding steroid use. considering that, its amazing how little people know (particularly people you would think should know at least something about it).

the period is messed up for any of these chicks. the male hormones they are using to improve their bodies is going to have an impact on their menstrual cycles. as far as being attractive, there are lots of different looks i find attractive. liking one look, doesnt mean not liking another look.

Old 01-24-2012, 10:38 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,385,616 times
Quote:
...Just cause I love it when people say that can't happen...

I've never seen anyone say it can't happen, just that it can't happen ACCIDENTALLY or UNINTENTIONALLY. It takes TONS of intentional training, supplementation and diet to get those results.

Old 01-24-2012, 05:13 PM

475 posts, read 508,244 times
Gross !!!!

Old 01-25-2012, 07:00 AM

5,139 posts, read 12,713,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
what do you want to know? there is a ton of information out there regarding steroid use. considering that, its amazing how little people know (particularly people you would think should know at least something about it).

the period is messed up for any of these chicks. the male hormones they are using to improve their bodies is going to have an impact on their menstrual cycles. as far as being attractive, there are lots of different looks i find attractive. liking one look, doesnt mean not liking another look.
I want to know what she did. I really liked that other docu they had on female body building...the name escapes me but the one lady was a blonde.

Just random...

I think its funny that most people are commenting on how hot or not she is. Not talking about accomplishment at all. More real world proof of what a female's value is to the world.....lol

Not to you cap...just being a you know what. LOL

Old 01-25-2012, 07:40 AM

Quote:
I want to know what she did. I really liked that other docu they had on female body building...the name escapes me but the one lady was a blonde.

Just random...

I think its funny that most people are commenting on how hot or not she is. Not talking about accomplishment at all. More real world proof of what a female's value is to the world.....lol

Not to you cap...just being a you know what. LOL
i could probably find a sample cycle that could yield those results. im not sure if she tells people her cycle or avoids talking about steroids. some bodybuilders are more open than others. when using small doses (compared to men) of testosterone and dbol, a woman could easily gain a lot of weight fast. then you have to eat a lot of food, lift a lot of weight and manipulate your diet very carefully to get the combo of big and lean. its easy to get big, easy to get lean but the combo is the real challenge that a bodybuilder does.

people are jealous so they attack other people's appearance. they say they wouldnt want to look like this girl (and they probably dont) but they arent willing to put in a fraction of the work this girl puts in.

oh and hgh, almost forgot about that. you have to figure any bodybuilder is using that. it helps lean you out, makes the skin look paper thin, helps muscle development. people also attribute it to making a bodybuilder who has abs but their belly sticks out far (distended abdomen).

Old 01-26-2012, 04:31 PM

919 posts, read 1,782,792 times
It's damn hard to put on muscle. Unless you're a genetic freak, putting on 8-10 lbs of muscle in less than a year's time is real hard to believe. Also her shoulders are beginning to get out of proportion, which makes me think that her muscles gains are about as real as the water balloons inside her chest.....

Old 01-27-2012, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loloroj View Post
It's damn hard to put on muscle. Unless you're a genetic freak, putting on 8-10 lbs of muscle in less than a year's time is real hard to believe. Also her shoulders are beginning to get out of proportion, which makes me think that her muscles gains are about as real as the water balloons inside her chest.....
im not sure what you mean by muscle gains being real. the gains have definitely been helped by the use of steroids, but they are real muscle. now some bodybuilders use a special oil compound called synthol. in those cases, the muslce is "fake" as it is enhanced by oil. some bodybuilders use just a little to help specific underdeveloped muscles, and some use it to look ridiculously freaky:

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness