Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2014, 11:19 PM

16,904 posts, read 16,130,561 times

Advertisements

[quote=Adi from the Brunswicks;33525600]Its true. Do you know how cases are turned 360 due to double standards in court. Wrestling a woman is not such a good idea, unless of course one has certified proof that she was the one who agreed to and initiated contact.

So you're saying that the cases do not turn at all. Why did they do a complete circle if they were going the same direction after all?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2014, 12:43 AM

5,128 posts, read 9,843,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
not get killed in prison by cops & bubba.
There's worse things that can happen in prison.......

Old 02-19-2014, 07:14 PM

6,460 posts, read 7,798,579 times
Quote:
And have life screwed up by double standards in the court of law. No thanks .

Like I said, its best to avoid violent physical contact with women. You never know whats going to happen next. Would you like to spend 15 years of life in a hole subject to starvation, castration, and torture after being sued for "wrestling" with a woman. Your choice Captain NJ, I want to lead life as a free man, not get killed in prison by cops & bubba.
Adi is correct and understands my point exactly. I once wrestled a woman and was put in a hole, then was starved and castrated (twice!). After being castrated, I was tortured ('cause castration doesn't qualify as torture you see). And finally, I was killed (just as Adi describes) - first by the cops and then was killed again by bubba! Then I came here to tell my story and warn you all...because I never thought it would happen to me.

I'm just picking on ya dude. But really, you should avoid drinking and posting.

Old 02-19-2014, 07:38 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,705,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-fused View Post
Adi is correct and understands my point exactly. I once wrestled a woman and was put in a hole, then was starved and castrated (twice!). After being castrated, I was tortured ('cause castration doesn't qualify as torture you see). And finally, I was killed (just as Adi describes) - first by the cops and then was killed again by bubba! Then I came here to tell my story and warn you all...because I never thought it would happen to me.

I'm just picking on ya dude. But really, you should avoid drinking and posting.
haha

you know how horrible it is to be first sued and then starved, castrated and tortured!

Old 02-20-2014, 10:20 AM

15,971 posts, read 9,387,014 times
Quote:
Sorry, Women are meant to be treated like gentle jasmine by men regardless of what they do. So I will not partake in violent physical contact with women, even if it means wimping out. A gentleman's true power lies in his heart .
That's sweet. You're going to have women swarming around you wanting to be friends with you.

Old 02-20-2014, 12:48 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoNative34 View Post
That's sweet. You're going to have women swarming around you wanting to be friends with you.
The White Knight FriendZone has surfaced on the Exercise and Fitness Forum.

Old 02-28-2014, 05:51 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,134,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry123jerry View Post
I meant that i have no wrestling training but want to wrestle a female where can i do this i live in tennessee memphis this is for real
Can someone help this guy out? This is his 3rd post with the same question. Apparently he doesn't mind being thrown into the pit of doom.

Old 02-28-2014, 07:04 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,705,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry123jerry View Post
I meant that i have no wrestling training but want to wrestle a female where can i do this i live in tennessee memphis this is for real
prepare to have your nuts chopped off jerry!

Old 02-28-2014, 07:33 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,208,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
here is the original post in this thread:

so does this change your answer?
Yes, my answer does change. I will wrestle and give everything I got regardless of gender under controlled environments. Just dont care to console women whining "It Pains" later on. And for your entertainment, watching this was kind of fun. Would you wrestle her guys ?

man vs extremely powerful and strong woman grappling fight 1 - YouTube

Spoiler
Not to mention, it looks like they were kissing at one point

Old 03-01-2014, 08:00 PM

199 posts, read 336,763 times
I believe Andy Kaufman has answered this question already.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness